You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 20, 2014 12:02 am  #1

Sons of Anarchy- Suits of Woe scenes

I found the episode these days( It's actually Squonk's merit) , i think this is something worth seeing for..

http://www.tubeplus.me/player/2151226/Sons_of_Anarchy/season_7/episode_11/Suits_of_Woe/#

The major double crying scene between Theo Rossi and Charlie Hunnam starts at 23:20.

Jimmy Smith breaking down.  (54;16)
Jimmy Smith, Charlie Hunnam  have also another sob scene at one point towards the end.

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

November 21, 2014 1:57 pm  #2

Re: Sons of Anarchy- Suits of Woe scenes

Thank you for finding this!  A treasure trove of crying scenes!  
Does this site have the previous week's episode ("Faith and Despondency")?  The double crying from Kim Coates and Walton Goggins should really be seen as well.  And it's one of the most beautiful scenes I've seen on TV in ages.  

Climbing to a high chamber in a well of houses, he threw himself down in his clothes on a neglected bed, and its pillow was wet with wasted tears. -- A Tale of Two Cities

November 22, 2014 1:59 pm  #3

Yes, it is, i remember seeing that crying scene as well last week but can't tell for sure if it was on tubeplus. It's surely on the internet and i'll try to find it again and post it .

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

November 22, 2014 7:08 pm  #4

Woody Harrelson

Board footera