You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 3, 2014 4:43 am  #1

Boyfriend OB

So recently my boyfriend has been pretty stressed out. Not gonna get into the issues since they're personal, but he's been pretty down over them. About a week ago, he and I went to see a friend. Some things happened that upset him, and on the way back from our friends house I could tell it was getting hard for him to hold back. I asked him if he needed to pull over, and he said yes and pulled off the road. He kinda sat there for a minute then started to cry. Usually when he cries his voice gets sorta high pitched and the tears run from his eyes (he wipes them away before they reach his chin), and usually if he cries it's because he's happy. But this time he just looked down at his lap and cried- his whole body was shaking and you could hear him sob. I pulled him into my arms and he sobbed into my shirt for a few minutes while I held him. It happened again before we got home, and he was crying off and on throughout the evening. The whole experience was really intense and unique even for me, so I thought I should share, even though it's not in as much detail as I'm sure would be preferable. Anyway- hope you all are well and hope this OB is good enough! 

December 3, 2014 12:02 pm  #2

Re: Boyfriend OB

Good one! I think all the male crying lovers here will dig this one.

Ugly crying is pretty crying

December 3, 2014 7:51 pm  #3

sorry he's having a rough time.  Hope y'all are better

December 3, 2014 9:10 pm  #4

I'm keeping a good thought for you both.

"We have our stalking memories, and they will demand their rightful tears."
Anonymous

December 4, 2014 6:56 pm  #5

Thank you for sharing, luckywolf13!
Hope he's feeling better now. Take care, both of you..

December 7, 2014 1:30 am  #6

I really hope he is ok and he will get over this, secondly God i envy you for having such a open handed boyfriend as far as crying goes..

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

December 9, 2014 7:14 pm  #7

I hope he's feeling better, and that was a wonderful observation.

Board footera