You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 26, 2015 3:29 am  #1

Underwater

Dacryphilia is, of course, one of my main fetishes. But there is one other fetish that makes me tick just as much if not more, and that is aquaphilia. I love seeing handsome guys just floating calmly underwater, it really gets me going. It only works if it's completely under. I just want to hug, kiss, and interact with a guy underwater so badly. I've had this ever since I was like 2 years old, 3 years before I discovered I had dacryphilia. I would be watching cartoons and would get this weird feeling when one of the characters were underwater, especially if they started talking. I had no idea why and it confused me so much. I thought meh, I'll grow out of it. Well that definitely didn't happen, in fact, it got worse! I would fantasize about it in class as a second grader and do some very very regrettable things that I don't want to talk about. But ANYWAY, it feels as if I didn't even have a basis for it or "develop" this fetish. It's like I was born with it, I was so young. Same exact thing for dacryphilia, it popped out of nowhere. Have you guys ever heard of this fetish? How do you view it?

"Sometimes, the best way to help someone is just to be near them."
-Veronica Roth

January 29, 2015 3:56 am  #2

Re: Underwater

I don't have must insight into this particular fetish. However, I myself do have another fetish which started exceptionally young for me. I think that's pretty common for major fetishes. Do you ever go to the pool with your boyfriend or male friends? If so, how do you react and/or deal with the feelings you get if/when they're submerged? 

January 29, 2015 5:01 am  #3

Re: Underwater

luckywolf13 wrote:

I don't have must insight into this particular fetish. However, I myself do have another fetish which started exceptionally young for me. I think that's pretty common for major fetishes. Do you ever go to the pool with your boyfriend or male friends? If so, how do you react and/or deal with the feelings you get if/when they're submerged? 

Well, the only times I've been in the pool with my male friends is when we're at a public pool, so it never really effects me that much. Plus I don't usually have goggles with me, and what really gets me going is when I see males completely underwater. Unfortunately I haven't got to experience that yet, so I rely on Google images, cartoons with underwater scenes, and the aquaphilic side of DeviantArt.

"Sometimes, the best way to help someone is just to be near them."
-Veronica Roth

Board footera