You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 19, 2015 11:02 pm  #1

Crying Dream

It's not a real observation, but it was nice and vivid (if short), so I figured I'd post it.  I dreamed that it was the anniversary of my bf's mom's death (she's alive irl, thankfully).  He and I were sitting around the table with some friends (he at one of the heads of the table and me around the corner next to him) and his mom briefly came up in conversation.  Our friends offered condolences, but shortly after became distracted in a different conversation.  I looked over at him and saw that he looked sad and distracted, so I reached my hand toward him.  He took it and continued holding it while we sat there, our other friends too distracted to notice anything wrong.  The two of us kept talking about his mom, and his head was bowed somewhat.  At one point, I said something nice to him, and he looked up at me and smiled.  When he did that, I noticed a couple tears running down his cheek out of the outside corner of his eye.  When I saw that, I got up and went around the table to wrap my arms around him.  Unfortunately, that's as far as my dream went, but it was really nice to see him openly show me tears, if only in a dream.

January 20, 2015 5:48 pm  #2

Re: Crying Dream

I haven't seen a real crying obs for like forever. I have had a couple of crying dreams however

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

January 20, 2015 11:14 pm  #3

Well, feel free to throw them out there 

January 21, 2015 7:46 pm  #4

The only true memorable one was a work related dream that I posted a while back.

In the dream, I was in the staff canteen and a girl from another department recited a poem to me and cried four sets of double tears

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

January 24, 2015 4:57 pm  #5

Man, you're lucky. I rarely ever have dreams like that. What I really wish is to have an actual experience where I can comfort a crying man...

I remember a couple years ago, I had a dream where me and my boyfriend were at school in the cafeteria. All of a sudden he stood in front of me and said "My grandma died..." then he just came up to me and cried in my arms. It wasn't a very realistic dream though but that's probably the closest I've ever had to a crying dream that I can remember.

"Sometimes, the best way to help someone is just to be near them."
-Veronica Roth

January 29, 2015 3:42 am  #6

I rarely have crying dreams either. I wish I did. However, I've had a good deal of real life obs, so I guess that makes up for it. 

January 29, 2015 4:56 am  #7

luckywolf13 wrote:

I rarely have crying dreams either. I wish I did. However, I've had a good deal of real life obs, so I guess that makes up for it. 

Real life obs, omg, I envy you. :O

I hope I get to experience some someday...

-Veronica Roth

January 30, 2015 4:53 am  #8

If you or anyone else ever wants to chat and share experiences and whatnot, that would be cool I don't have anyone I know in real life that I can relate to, as far as the dacryphilia goes.

January 30, 2015 11:50 am  #9

luckywolf13 wrote:

If you or anyone else ever wants to chat and share experiences and whatnot, that would be cool I don't have anyone I know in real life that I can relate to, as far as the dacryphilia goes.

If you haven't posted them already, could you share some of your real life obs with me? I love to read them.

-Veronica Roth

Board footera