You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 30, 2015 3:51 am  #1

Clive Owen: Words and Pictures

Clive Owen had to perform this on the street in full view of the public (TMZ snapped a picture of him while he was doing it).  Impressive and beautiful.  

Climbing to a high chamber in a well of houses, he threw himself down in his clothes on a neglected bed, and its pillow was wet with wasted tears. -- A Tale of Two Cities

May 30, 2015 9:27 pm  #2

Re: Clive Owen: Words and Pictures

I'm so glad to see this after the ''Making of..'' pictures. Thank you Squok ! Did you see the whole movie? I wonder if he has more scenes in it..

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

May 31, 2015 12:57 am  #3

Yes, I saw the whole movie and quite liked it (it didn't get very good reviews; don't understand why).  This was Owen's only crying scene, but he gave a great performance overall.  It's refreshing to see a romantic movie where the leads are middle aged (although Owen and Juliette Binoche, who also cries, are particularly gorgeous 50-year-olds) and the male star isn't bedding a 20-year-old.  

Climbing to a high chamber in a well of houses, he threw himself down in his clothes on a neglected bed, and its pillow was wet with wasted tears. -- A Tale of Two Cities

January 18, 2020 7:43 pm  #4

Squonk wrote:

Yes, I saw the whole movie and quite liked it (it didn't get very good reviews; don't understand why).  This was Owen's only crying scene, but he gave a great performance overall.  It's refreshing to see a romantic movie where the leads are middle aged (although Owen and Juliette Binoche, who also cries, are particularly gorgeous 50-year-olds) and the male star isn't bedding a 20-year-old.  

;00
I finally got to see this movie. It has very poignant crying scenes with both these amazing actors. I realised there's one more crying scene with Clive Owen just before this scene is on. It starts at 1:22:00 into the movie and there're less tears than in the other one but it's still very well done. The crying in the other one starts at 1:30: 00 where he is sitting on the stairs waiting for his son to come. We can see a close up of his teary eyes and flushed nose just before he meets his son .
 https://fembed.link/player/thevideobee.to/rl2fz3cqqmzl.html

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

Board footera