You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 24, 2015 9:13 pm  #1

Hugh Lurie - compilation of ''tears''

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

June 24, 2015 9:44 pm  #2

Re: Hugh Lurie - compilation of ''tears''

Beautiful, and I LOVE the song!
Unfortunately, Hugh Laurie is an "Oh, so close!" crier, in that he never really seems to open up emotionally.

"We have our stalking memories, and they will demand their rightful tears."
Anonymous

June 25, 2015 4:25 pm  #3

I love Hugh Laurie! What scene is 4:25 from - where she is holding him in the bed? I love scenes like that where the man is held like a child to a neck/chest. True comfort!

July 11, 2015 3:32 pm  #4

I don't know ye, i tried to find a movie with him that matches that scene but up to this moment i didn't find any..do any of you know?

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

July 14, 2015 7:48 pm  #5

It MIGHT be something called "All or Nothing at All", but I'm not sure.  I really wish people would cite their sources when posting compilations like that.  

Climbing to a high chamber in a well of houses, he threw himself down in his clothes on a neglected bed, and its pillow was wet with wasted tears. -- A Tale of Two Cities

Board footera