You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 29, 2015 5:58 pm  #381

Re: Crying Scenes Directory

Saw Child 44 today. Can't really recommend it as the main plot line - the hunt for a child killer - is almost an after thought. For the first hour or so I was like 'What is this film about again' Wouldn't have seen it all if I hadn't been such a snob for things shot on Kodak film

For those interested a few tears are shed by Noomi Rapace, plus a single tear from an unknown actress

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

May 9, 2015 2:48 pm  #382

I saw X Men : First Class today with some of my friends. At one point there's a very sweet scene with James McAvoy and Michael Fassbender both shedding tears at the same time. There's this scene toward the end where they do a training program and the character played by Mcavoy relieves painfull memories in the mind of the other. Fassbender does more extensive crying and his eyes get very red during this scene. It's quite intense..

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

May 26, 2015 10:37 am  #383

Britt Robertson in her TV series The Secret Circle spends a good third of the episodes with tears in her eyes, frustratingly few of them want to fall. A single tear falls down her cheek in 'Pilot'. Other episodes where she has tears in her eyes include 'Valentine', 'Cursed', 'Traitor', 'Prom' and 'Family'

June 16, 2015 8:54 pm  #384

Elizabeth Olsen does an intense crying scene in Avengers: The Age of Ultron. It's disappointingly short, but it comes with a good lip curl. The Black Widow has a scene where her eyes tear up.

Ugly crying is pretty crying

June 19, 2015 8:22 pm  #385

Britt Robertson again in The Longest Ride. Three crying scenes the later two with lip curls

June 20, 2015 12:04 pm  #386

Lena Headey - one I've been waiting long for! Finale of Game of Thrones S5 has her sobbing intensely, with flowing tears and an ok lip curl. I hope to see more in S6.

Kinda wish Daenerys would cry some more, the only seen of her sobbing hard was so dark that I hardly got to see her face. 

June 24, 2015 4:26 pm  #387

Hugh Laurie in "Mr. Pip" does everything BUT shed actual tears: He is teary-eyed, choked up, sniffling, but the tears don't quite fall.  It's a nice scene in any case, and about as close as he seems to come to on-screen crying.  I think I remember an interview with him once where he admitted to rarely crying in real life.  
The movie is on Netflix in the U.S. and the scene is about an hour in.  (He is eulogizing his wife at her funeral).  

Climbing to a high chamber in a well of houses, he threw himself down in his clothes on a neglected bed, and its pillow was wet with wasted tears. -- A Tale of Two Cities

June 24, 2015 9:12 pm  #388

Squonk, Hugh Lurie does shed tears in movie, i'm going to post a clip with this on thevideo section, there's even a scene with sobbing but i didn't find it in his movies yet

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

June 28, 2015 7:29 pm  #389

Bryce Dallas Howard in Jurassic World: Several scenes when a tear rolled down her face. One moment where her lip wobbled, and a very brief moment of a small lip curl. I know for a fact that she lip curls on cue, I just wish they'd give her a sobbing scene in a movie for a change!

July 24, 2015 2:38 pm  #390

I watch the British soap Emmerdale for just one reason: Danny Miller. He plays the role of Aaron Livesy and his crying scenes are amazing. And he has them a lot. His facial expressions and the amount of tears, it's really incredible. A lot of his scenes are on YouTube, I can really recommend them.

Board footera