You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 24, 2015 2:32 pm  #1

Hello!

Hello everyone,

After lurking for quite some time, I have finally decided to become a member. I have always found crying to be very interesting, but only male crying, especially when I find them attractive. I am really glad I found this forum, because now I can talk about my fetish, as no one else knows about it. Please ask me anything you would like to know about me!

July 24, 2015 3:48 pm  #2

Re: Hello!

Welcome to our forum! Nice to have you here with us. I also, like you, enjoy when i see attractive guy crying. It has always been my thing. But, I usually only have the chance to see it on tv. So, i was really glad when i found this place where i can openly talk about things i can't  talk to other people around me. All the people here are very nice and friendly. You'll see. ;)
When did you find out about your fetish? What is it that you like about male crying?

"it doesn't take a lot of straingh to hang on, it takes a lot of straingh to let go" 

July 24, 2015 5:10 pm  #3

Hi, MissMercury! Welcome. I am also into male crying. This is a great community, and I'm glad you've decided to join!

July 24, 2015 5:14 pm  #4

Thank you so much for the warm welcome! I have had this fetish from very early on, I think I was about seven when I really started to notice crying men (on tv mostly). When I was in my early teens, I really started to search for and record crying scenes. I love it when a man is helpless/out of control in a way. When he is so overcome with his emotions, he can't fight it. And I really love the comforting part. It's not so much a sexual thing for me, it's more emotionally satisfying.

July 24, 2015 5:15 pm  #5

I have just posted a link in the video section, I'm sure that you'll love!

July 24, 2015 6:15 pm  #6

I didn't use to actively record crying scenes, although I do recall recording a Home and Away episode eons ago to see if a character cried at a funeral - She didn't worse luck.

I have been known to seek out crying scenes in programmes that were recorded by either me or my parents and play with the video recorder by advancing it frame by frame to watch a tear slowly run down a beautiful actresses cheek

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

July 25, 2015 5:22 pm  #7

I'm still amazed how many other people sound just like me! But then I've only known this was a "thing" for about a month now. I'm still waiting to see if the excitement about collaborating with others ever wears off ;)

August 1, 2015 7:56 pm  #8

MissMercury, nice to have you on b oard.  I think  you'll find yourself among friends.  Tell us some about yourself and what you're into.

Last edited by handkerchief (August 1, 2015 7:57 pm)

August 9, 2015 3:07 pm  #9

Sorry that I'm a bit late on this, but welcome! I also love male crying.

"Sometimes, the best way to help someone is just to be near them."
-Veronica Roth

August 19, 2015 6:09 am  #10

I'm late replying too, hello, welcome! I hope you enjoy it here.

Board footera