You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 8, 2016 3:59 am  #1

Strange feeling after crying binge

I could really use some help here. My "fetish", while it can be quite enjoyable and even overpowering at times, definitely waxes and wanes. I go through several months were I don't care about crying at all, then a particularly good scene or something like it will set me of, and suddenly, it is all I can think about. This lasts for a few days, after which I become very callous and almost depressed, it's a feeling a lot like PMS, very irrationally frustrated over nothing, the crying clips stop working and I almost feel nothing at all. The strangest part is that I get to the verge of tears myself, but I just can't actually cry, no amount of sas songs or movies will work. This feeling is absolutely awful and the only way to get it to go away is to try and not think about crying, distract my self with other clips and comedy shows. Then cycle then starts over and a few months go by without feeling anything about crying. Does anyone else feel this way?

“...you know that a good, long session of weeping can often make you feel better, even if your circumstances have not changed one bit.”
― Lemony Snicket, The Bad Beginning

Board footera