You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 11, 2016 12:05 pm  #1

My Experiences

I first noticed my infatuation / getting aroused by crying at a pretty young age, and on two separate occasions. Both, for reasons beyond my comprehension, were so powerfully memorable that they've stayed with me ever since. I'm only now in my early twenties but I highly doubt I will be forgetting my first encounters anytime in the near (or far) future...

The first experience happened when I was ten years old. I grew up in a strongly religious family so we were always going to church. One day at church, a middle-aged lady who was a sweet family friend and someone I'd known since birth, broke down crying before the service. I was told afterward by my parents that she was "sad sometimes" (actually depression I suppose), but the fact that I didn't know that beforehand and didn't see it coming made it all the more arousing. I was sitting on a couch out in the foyer when I saw the lady approaching. I told her good morning as she kept walking closer to me. She stopped suddenly and turned her head to look directly at me. I could see tears already streaming down her cheeks as her eyes filled back up with water. She opened her mouth and quite nonchalantly said "I'm gonna cry." More tears rushed down her face and she walked off in the other direction. As I watched her, confused but curious, I could hear the sound of her crying as she walked. I spent the next few months obsessing over what I experienced. I had never witnessed something like that and it greatly excited me for reasons I still don't know. For that particular incident, I don't think it was the fact that she was crying. What really turns me on to this day is the fact that she first announced to me that she was "going to cry." Also, the way she said it. I can still remember it like it was yesterday.

The second time was a couple of years later, and this one really IS about the crying part. My parents were out and I had a babysitter watching me. She was obviously a few years older and I had always thought she was gorgeous. My sitter had an older sister who had been extremely sick for a few months. Nobody was expecting her to make it through, but that still didn't stop the tears. As we were sitting on the living room sofa watching a movie, my sitter got the call from her mom. As far as I'm able to remember, all I heard her say on the phone was: "Are you serious?" A few seconds pass and she's already trying to hold back the tears. She then says the word "bye" in a way you would say it in a crying voice. She hung up the phone and didn't hold back. Without l even moving from her seat, she cried hysterically. I remained in my seat, fully aware that her sister had just died. And even as bad as I feel about it today, I could not help myself. I watched her crying and enjoyed it immensely. Not for the reason she was crying, of course, I'm not THAT bad of a person. But the way she cried. The sounds of her moans and sobs and grunts and every sound she made throughout the crying. It lasted a good few hours. I should also note that after i had gotten my satisfaction from watching her cry, I finally snapped out of the spell and did my best to comfort her. Still, I thought about this experience in the days ahead and used it to my advantage time and again. And just like I can clearly remember the way the lady told me she was going to cry, I can also remember the way my babysitter cried. I think about both to this day.

So, this should make it clear that people with these kinds of fetishes usually can't understand or control why we feel this way. I don't know why I got aroused, yes, sexually aroused by these crying women. But now almost every time i witness something similar, it's hard to hold back the fantasies and the urges.

January 11, 2016 11:51 pm  #2

Re: My Experiences

I totally agree. I remember my fascination with crying at a young age. It was usually with cartoons and stuff, and I was always making my dolls and animals cry...like all the time. Even putting water in my dolls eyes so it would drip slowly down her face. Later on seeing anyone cry in a movie gave me that feeling and I was always confused. (I also have a sneeze fetish so I struggled with that too.) So while I was confused I eventually accepted it.

I'm attracted to men crying so my fantasies involve comforting a crying boyfriend or something...that would be wonderful...especially if he also had allergies XD lol

January 12, 2016 1:44 am  #3

Grantzillah, welcome aboard  Post some more about yourself.

January 12, 2016 5:55 pm  #4

The sound of crying is also one of my favorite parts. There's something almost musical about it. 

January 13, 2016 4:28 pm  #5

"What really turns me on to this day is the fact that she first announced to me that she was "going to cry.""

That's lucky! In my fantasies, I often imagine a woman saying "I'm going to cry" before breaking immediately into heaving sobs with her bottom lip bulging out prominently. For some reason, I only imagine older women (around 35-45) doing that. It doesn't feature in my fantasies about younger women.

Not for the reason she was crying, of course, I'm not THAT bad of a person. But the way she cried

Yes, I see what you mean. My dacryphilia doesn't allow an exception for situations of grief, unless I'm intimately close to the person who is crying in grief. If the crier is a woman and she cries to way I like, I will be aroused.

Is it the tears that turn you on?

Ugly crying is pretty crying

January 24, 2016 10:24 am  #6

TorNorth, I agree with everything you just said. You and I have very similar fantasies. I, too, fantasize about women telling me they're going to cry. It's all older women for me as well (started at maybe 40 and can go all the way to in their 60's).

It's not the tears themselves, although that has to play a pretty big factor. Seeing the tears flow out of the eyes and down the cheeks is a really nice sight. But I believe, for me, it's more of both the sounds they make while crying, and the looks on their faces while crying. Overall I just enjoy watching it all unfold, while first being warned that it is about to happen.

February 8, 2016 11:43 pm  #7

Grantzillah, loved hearing the story of what got you into your crying fetish.  Thanks for sharing.  It's cool to have such vivid memories.

Wow, I think I might try adding some variations of "I'm gonna cry" into some of my fantasies now.  I love having phrases in my head to repeat that make the fantasy seem more real and alive.  I'm one of many people in the crying group who has also been part of the online sneeze fetish community, and I'm quite familiar with the ever-popular "I'm gonna sneeze" warning... but I hadn't really thought about the possibilities of an "I'm gonna cry" warning.  An "I can't hold back much longer" or "I'm gonna lose it" might be quite nice... especially in a public space where I have to quickly find a private place for him... his sudden dependence on me to protect him is sexy... I have sometimes envisioned sneaking into a closet with him where he breaks down in my arms!

Hmm, even a simple gasp of "Oh s*hit..." followed by a silent collapse into my arms followed by a burst of sobbing might be quite lovely!!

Denial phrases can be cool for me too, like, "No, I'm fine, really" from someone is CLEARLY on the edge of crying... oh, wouldn't I LOVE to gently tip them over the edge after hearing that... so little effort required... they are so vulnerable... (!!!!) 

February 17, 2016 7:50 pm  #8

Diana, I've probably got a host of real life, actually happened "I'm about to cry" examples or similar variations for you to use in you fantasies!​I've had too many occasions recently where I've cried in front of someone I'd rather not. So I've done, the "Oh s*hit" one... the angrier "I'm fine!!" one... and the "... I can't stop crying!" one.Do you write you fantasies down or do you keep them in your head?  

February 19, 2016 8:00 am  #9

tearhunter wrote:

Diana, I've probably got a host of real life, actually happened "I'm about to cry" examples or similar variations for you to use in you fantasies!​I've had too many occasions recently where I've cried in front of someone I'd rather not. So I've done, the "Oh s*hit" one... the angrier "I'm fine!!" one... and the "... I can't stop crying!" one.Do you write you fantasies down or do you keep them in your head?  

Aw Tearhunter.  You sure are shedding a lot of tears!  "I can't stop crying" may be one of the sexiest phrases of all time.  My fantasies aren't written down, no.  I just imagine stuff.  Except when I wrote a couple of fics years ago which are still on the forum (I think they started as fantasies which I fleshed out a bit more).  Oh, and one that was hand written (and kept hidden) years and years ago.  But that's all I can think of.  I wonder if I wrote them down all the time if they would start coming true??

February 22, 2016 1:27 am  #10

Oh god, the idea of a hot guy saying "I'm gonna cry" or something like that, all choked up and apologetic and matter of fact, before letting the tears go is SO HOT to me. Like, a model-actor gorgeous type with a lot of control who is just. so. emotionalrightnow for whatever reason.

And I'm young, but I have said such things before when I get emotional. Usually complete with fanning my eyes.

Board footera