You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 17, 2013 4:57 pm  #11

Re: two good crying scenes, one simon baker has a breakdown

I have seen shows that do that, but I have also seen shows that don't.   I totally agree though its absolutely frustrating and disappointing, especially from someone who loves crying as much as we do.  I have noticed that most shows don't really write the scenes like I would want them though lol.

An example of a series that did actually have the tough character epically breakdown (granted one of the last episodes of the series ever) is Flashpoint and Ed Lane.  I have posted the episode on the video section, but I think you really only understand the significance of the scene if you've watched the character evolve over the whole series (why I love tv so much).  

I still hold out hope that Patrick Jane breaks down after he catches Red John, but you are probably right, I will probably be disappointed.  There are so many ways they could end the show that would be not only completely unsatisfying from our point of view but also would leave a bad taste in my mouth.

"...men do not cry. They will do anything BUT cry. They stop themselves crying. And eventually they do cry if it is bad enough. So that's how you know with a man how bad it is for him. Because he would've stopped himself...Men always cry like that. They don't cry and in the end they do and if they do then it's overwhelming." ~Michael Caine

March 14, 2016 6:41 pm  #12

Re: two good crying scenes, one simon baker has a breakdown

I couldn't find Simon Baker in the first clip but that James Purefoy and Lyndsey Marshal are magnificent criers. Purefoy especially knocks it out of the park.
edit: I went to imdb to double check and yep, Simon Baker was not on Rome.
Are there updated versions of the Book of Love and Guardian clips? All these have been taken down by now.

Last edited by PhoebeOnThePhone (March 18, 2016 9:07 pm)

Don't mind me, I'm just here to fill my Lachrymatory of Holding.

Board footera