You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 24, 2014 1:12 pm  #1

Matthew McConaughey in TRUE DETECTIVE

Hi guys
some of you were talking about the crying scene of matthew mccaughey in True Detective, here it is. Very touching, very impressing TV-Serie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GVlrNKtFLbM

March 25, 2014 1:09 pm  #2

Re: Matthew McConaughey in TRUE DETECTIVE

Absolute genius.  Thanks for posting this. 

Climbing to a high chamber in a well of houses, he threw himself down in his clothes on a neglected bed, and its pillow was wet with wasted tears. -- A Tale of Two Cities

March 27, 2014 5:55 pm  #3

I'm really impressed watching this,his sobs are very genuine..too bad he didn't shed many tears though..There will be  one more movie with him crying soon enough .What about Woody's crying part?

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

March 27, 2014 9:45 pm  #4

Oh, now after some views i spotted the tear marks on his hospital shirt, you can see the tears  driping from his nose..and wetting the shirt..

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

March 19, 2016 12:48 am  #5

Is it weird that, even old and scraggly, Rust Cohle (MM) is attractive to me in this clip? 
*mumbles* it doesn't help that his hospital gown is teasing us with glimpses of nipple *cough*
I am such a perv.

Don't mind me, I'm just here to fill my Lachrymatory of Holding.

Board footera