You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 6, 2016 12:27 am  #1

Bradley Cooper: Burnt

This has been mentioned before, but here's the scene.  The reason he's off the wagon and freaking out is actually kind of trivial (he's a chef who lost his shot at a third Michelin star), and you don't see much of his face at the crucial part, but I think it's an affecting scene, with some nice comforting from the lovely Matthew Rhys (his rival and former friend).  
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwHyyNCG_oBkcmcxMFlMRlVfbm8/view?usp=sharing

DISCLAIMER: I hold no rights to any clips posted and am making no profit from them.  The only motive in posting them is to share them with other fans.   

Climbing to a high chamber in a well of houses, he threw himself down in his clothes on a neglected bed, and its pillow was wet with wasted tears. -- A Tale of Two Cities

April 6, 2016 3:31 pm  #2

Re: Bradley Cooper: Burnt

Thank you so much for posting this!

Bradley Cooper is one of my favorites and I had been really looking forward to seeing Burnt -- especially once I heard about this scene -- but I ended up missing it in the theater. 

I don't know Matthew Rhys too well, but he's excellent in this scene. (I'll have to pay more attention to him.)  I love his body language -- particularly the way takes Bradley Cooper's hand.  Just great! 

Last edited by Tristana (April 6, 2016 3:36 pm)

April 6, 2016 8:59 pm  #3

Re: Bradley Cooper: Burnt

That's lovely, thank you Squonk.

Don't mind me, I'm just here to fill my Lachrymatory of Holding.

Board footera