You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 25, 2016 3:49 am  #1

Aaron Paul: The Path

Wow.  First episode and already TWO crying scenes.  Aaron Paul just does anguish so well.  
Both scenes are in one video.  In the first part, he is a cult recruiter who is supposed to be inspiring new members with a personal story, but he starts crying instead.  In the second, he experiences a disturbing vision.  
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwHyyNCG_oBkcFM0N3drckRWS00/view?usp=sharing

DISCLAIMER: I hold no rights to any clips posted and am making no profit from them.  The only motive in posting them is to share them with other fans.   

Last edited by Squonk (April 25, 2016 4:00 am)

Climbing to a high chamber in a well of houses, he threw himself down in his clothes on a neglected bed, and its pillow was wet with wasted tears. -- A Tale of Two Cities

April 25, 2016 7:02 pm  #2

Re: Aaron Paul: The Path

Very nice find, thank you for sharing.

June 12, 2016 12:06 am  #3

There's more: From episode 1.8. Again, two scenes edited together.  In the first, he visits Coney Island (where he lived with the brother who killed himself) with his son and tears up.  In the second, he hallucinates seeing his dead brother again. No sobbing this time, but some nice tears.  
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BwHyyNCG_oBkSWVHSmJYTU1zczQ

DISCLAIMER: I hold no rights to any clips posted and am making no profit from them.  The only motive in posting them is to share them with other fans.  

Last edited by Squonk (November 12, 2016 4:19 am)

Climbing to a high chamber in a well of houses, he threw himself down in his clothes on a neglected bed, and its pillow was wet with wasted tears. -- A Tale of Two Cities

June 13, 2016 12:20 am  #4

August 19, 2019 9:59 pm  #5

Squonk, since I'm taking a page from your playbook what with posting links to my Drive, can I also swipe your disclaimer?

Don't mind me, I'm just here to fill my Lachrymatory of Holding.

August 20, 2019 2:54 am  #6

Phoebe, yes, you can use my disclaimer.  Just know it's not particularly legal, as I made it up and hope for the best.  

August 20, 2019 6:43 am  #7

Haha, oooooohhhh man, The Path...  
I have such a love/hate relationship with this show.

Maybe it has to do with my own experiences with brainwashing, but this show enrages me on such a level, and yet the story was interesting enough to keep me watching.   

Aaron Paul is such a good crier.  He had a few scenes in season 2 of Breaking Bad as well.

August 21, 2019 9:33 pm  #8

Thank you Squonk!

Bartleby, you survived fringe religion too?

Don't mind me, I'm just here to fill my Lachrymatory of Holding.

Board footera