You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 25, 2016 9:51 pm  #1

Tom Hiddleston in "The Night Manager

Just saw the first episode of this - there was a wonderful crying scene by Tom Hiddleston. Luckily, it's been posted on YouTube. I have high hopes that this won't be the only scene where those beautiful blue eyes are full of tears!

"We have our stalking memories, and they will demand their rightful tears."
Anonymous

April 25, 2016 10:19 pm  #2

Re: Tom Hiddleston in "The Night Manager

Thanks Caircair!  Tom Hiddleston is one of my favorites.  

I love the close-up of his eyes filling with tears and that little "Oh God" near the beginning of the clip is just perfection!  
I'd read about this show, but I didn't know it had already premiered.  It sounds like it's off to a good start.  (I don't have cable, but it will give me something to look forward to on Netflix or Hulu.)  

It is always such a nice surprise when studios/networks release crying clips as part of their promotional material. 

Last edited by Tristana (April 25, 2016 10:23 pm)

April 28, 2016 12:29 am  #3

Yes, LOVE that AMC released this scene.  Interesting choice.  
The show is great so far, as are Hiddleston and Laurie.  And always nice to have a lovely crying scene so early on.  
Thanks for posting!  

Climbing to a high chamber in a well of houses, he threw himself down in his clothes on a neglected bed, and its pillow was wet with wasted tears. -- A Tale of Two Cities

January 23, 2021 9:54 pm  #4

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

January 27, 2021 1:57 am  #5

Oh yes, he seems to often produce tears for Shakespeare productions.

Don't mind me, I'm just here to fill my Lachrymatory of Holding.

Board footera