You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 5, 2016 11:52 pm  #1

Daniel Brühl - Good Bye Lenin ..

There are many small teary eyed scenes in the movie and this short very sweet crying scene :

http://putlocker.is/watch-good-bye-lenin-online-free-putlocker.html  ( at 1:37:40 )

I'll post a gif in the pictures directory but i don't know from what movie it is..

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

June 8, 2016 8:03 pm  #2

Re: Daniel Brühl - Good Bye Lenin ..

Oh, I love it! He is heartbreaking. As small a scene as it is (and I can't understand a word - haha), he is so adorable, and that is how I like to comfort guys, too. Whomever she is to him, she takes on a very adult/parent role and holds him. That is what I like. And I love the way he sobs...not forced, very sweet, very helpless. Thank you for this little gem! I hope to see more of this actor...hope someone posts the crying scene in Civil War soon!

June 10, 2016 11:48 am  #3

Im glad that you like it,  missydma ! He is indeed a very sweet, natural crier. I recommend you to see the Edukators ( there're more details about it in the images section) where he has a similar sobbing scene at one point. The only thing is that he cries all by himself in it and the sobs are very audible..

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

June 10, 2016 7:36 pm  #4

I did see it and I loved it. There is something about a comforting scene though, that gets me. It's like I can pretend I am that comforter, and I find that when actors are being comforted in scenes - and I guess in real life, too - they tend to open up and cry more...deeply, more wracking - like Jesse in Breaking Bad when Walt holds him - he just SOBS, deep and guttural. That is what I like. I tend to be more auditory than visual, too...so hearing the sobs are more important for me, although tears streaming from a guys face are nice, too. But with sobbing, I can look away from the screen or close my eyes and pretend that they are in front of me. But Daniel is a very pretty crier, and I liked his crying in these scenes.

August 13, 2022 3:12 pm  #5

The scene from the The Educators is at 1:50:36. I'll repost this :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfkRMLclBjw

Woody Harrelson

April 17, 2023 1:00 pm  #6

I found a nice German film called Lila Lila in which he has two very short teary scenes at 13:54 and at 14:00 while he is reading a novel . At 1:21:00 he breaks down quite audibly  in a hotel room after he gets dumped by his girlfriend.

https://m4uhd.tv/watch-movie-lila-lila-2009-265219.html ( enlarge the screen when the movie starts, if it doesn't work you can also see the film on youtube but is in poor resolution there)

Last edited by psychic_girl (April 17, 2023 9:00 pm)

Woody Harrelson

April 25, 2023 5:47 pm  #7

I like how the older guy comforts him.

Don't mind me, I'm just here to fill my Lachrymatory of Holding.

Board footera