You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 23, 2016 3:05 am  #1

Crying was always my real turn on

I always liked it when guys cried. I was never open about it... I would actually say I had another thing for a turn on, but that was just my cover for my dacryphilia.

Anyone shy or ashamed like I am? It's why I never told anyone ever and told everyone it was something else instead.

June 23, 2016 3:47 am  #2

Re: Crying was always my real turn on

I can totally relate, as it's almost hard for me to recall a time when I didn't have a "thing" for guys crying!  My special love has always been for male characters crying in movies, shows, and books.  I'm not "ashamed" of this, but I am shy about it.  I couldn't imagine admitting to anyone I know IRL that I have this attraction. 

June 23, 2016 4:08 am  #3

It was difficult for a number of years to tell people about it. Of late, however, I've made a point to try and surround myself with more open-minded people, and I'm much better off for it. 

"Bless me now with your fierce tears..."

June 23, 2016 4:54 am  #4

NeedHerSobs wrote:

It was difficult for a number of years to tell people about it. Of late, however, I've made a point to try and surround myself with more open-minded people, and I'm much better off for it. 

It's great that you're around people you actually feel comfortable telling!  As for myself, I'm just glad that this forum exists. 

June 23, 2016 8:51 pm  #5

I'm definitely not planning on telling anyone IRL lol.

June 23, 2016 10:02 pm  #6

It made me feel a bit creepy over the years, when my girlfriend or some other lady friend would cry on me and I would become aroused, spiritually, emotionally and sexually by it. I hated obfuscating and dancing around the subject.

Honesty has made a big difference, as well as seeking out lovers who are willing to experience new things. Nowadays, it helps my enjoyment to know that my lovers and I are both getting something out of it when they cry for me and I can indulge without feeling like I have to hide my feelings. I gotta let my garden have its open air and sun and rain.

June 24, 2016 1:56 am  #7

I never told anyone my real turn on... I told them it was something else unusual...

June 24, 2016 2:33 am  #8

I've only ever told one person, a counselor I was seeing. And she didn't know what the term dacryphilia meant. I quit seeing her very soon after that - we were pretty much done anyway.

"We have our stalking memories, and they will demand their rightful tears."
Anonymous

June 24, 2016 3:16 am  #9

caircair wrote:

I've only ever told one person, a counselor I was seeing. And she didn't know what the term dacryphilia meant. I quit seeing her very soon after that - we were pretty much done anyway.

That sounds pretty lame. It would be hard for a person to engender trust who doesn't even have familiarity with one of your core concerns. 

June 24, 2016 4:51 am  #10

Well, we'd been seeing each other for more than 8 years, and she was a PhD (although not when I first started going to her). By the time I told her about it we'd pretty much already gone through everything, I was only going because I got the impression she wanted to keep seeing me, but I wasn't getting anything new out of our sessions. I finally told her about my dacryphilia simply to have something to talk about. Oddly, talking about it with her was uncomfortable mainly because she seemed so lacking in knowledge, I got the impression she only knew of it from a quick blurb in a psychology book about fetishes, i.e. something to be ashamed of. I'm NOT ashamed of my dacryphilia, I just feel it is something I prefer to keep private. Same way I'm not ashamed of my body, but I don't go stripping off my clothes in front of everyone I meet.

"We have our stalking memories, and they will demand their rightful tears."
Anonymous

Board footera