You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 5, 2016 5:31 am  #31

Re: Reality TV Crying Directory

Supernanny -- Jo Frost comforts two stressed-out teenage girls in an episode called "The Chapman Family."  See the Videos section for a link.

Last edited by White Tulip (July 5, 2016 5:35 am)

July 6, 2016 1:46 am  #32

What Would You Do -- This ethical dilemma show featured a scenario in which customers in a coffee shop thought a young woman was having post-partum depression.  One of the customers sympathizing with the "mom" was a young man who ended up with tears in his eyes.  See "Crying Videos" for more.

October 9, 2016 11:34 am  #33

X Factor UK s13e08: A single tear down the face of a very beautiful woman, she wipes it off quickly though. Lip curl from another attractive girl. There are also three boys sobbing hard and hugging each other.

Ugly crying is pretty crying

October 9, 2016 10:21 pm  #34

Tomorrow night's episode of Dancing with the Stars is bound to have crying in it.

Don't mind me, I'm just here to fill my Lachrymatory of Holding.

May 19, 2017 8:45 pm  #35

Britains next top model season 11: in the season finale the winning model cries with an incredible bulging lip and tear filled eyes. I was just flicking through the channels and got this amazing surprise. Must find that episode again.

July 12, 2017 10:55 pm  #36

Anybody ever  check the Jeremy Kyle material on U-Tube?  Some of the best crying close-ups out there, but use your own judgement...some of the folks on that show could scare Dracula.

July 13, 2017 5:20 pm  #37

Most of them are also butt ugly. The US trash on Maury don't look as messed up as the UK trash over here.

Board footera