You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 31, 2016 9:11 pm  #1

Justin Timberlake's tribute to Anton Yelchin

http://metro.co.uk/2016/06/21/justin-timberlake-pays-tribute-to-alpha-dog-co-star-anton-yelchin-5957132/

can someone find the clip with him mourning? Poor Yelchin, i'm so sorry for him , he was an amazing actor and crier...I teared up as well when i found out about that stupid accident.

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

August 1, 2016 4:21 pm  #2

Re: Justin Timberlake's tribute to Anton Yelchin

Hi, Psychic Girl.  I was sad to hear about Anton Yelchin's death as well; it's especially tragic when someone with so much potential passes away at such a young age.  

I did a little research and it turns out that the image at the top of the article you linked to is actually a stock photo from last October, when Justin Timberlake was inducted into the Memphis Hall of Fame.  There's a video of his (very long) speech online and he does tear up at various points and cry a little bit at the end.  

I bookmarked the most emotional part of the speech, which starts at about 34:20 -- https://youtu.be/QYS8GlKVCOo?t=34m24s

Last edited by Tristana (August 1, 2016 4:42 pm)

August 1, 2016 9:15 pm  #3

Re: Justin Timberlake's tribute to Anton Yelchin

Thank you very much Tristana for your thorough research. I'm not a great fan of Justin Timberlake but his emotional attitude towards his fans always warms my heart . The clip looks very good ! I like the way he wipes his eyes at the end and they brim with tears in the corners..

Last edited by psychic_girl (August 1, 2016 9:18 pm)

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

Board footera