You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 19, 2013 2:35 am  #1

Charlie Sheen sobbing in Cadence

I saw the whole movie and except this part he cries in other scenes too, it's actually the first movie where i saw him plain sobbing and i think he does it pretty well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMv_wE-_vXY

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

April 19, 2013 7:09 am  #2

Re: Charlie Sheen sobbing in Cadence

He's actually very sweet and believable.  Great find!

"...men do not cry. They will do anything BUT cry. They stop themselves crying. And eventually they do cry if it is bad enough. So that's how you know with a man how bad it is for him. Because he would've stopped himself...Men always cry like that. They don't cry and in the end they do and if they do then it's overwhelming." ~Michael Caine

April 21, 2013 8:31 pm  #3

I saw Platoon yesterday and those scenes are inded wonderfull, mostly the one in the end, Charlie Sheen was very handsome when young and a very good crier. I was pretty amazed because i overlooked him in his movies and knowing about his action movies and comedies i thought he doesn't cry much in any of them... Today i found out that he also cries in Wall Street, there a scene with his father Martin Sheen in the hospital. They both cry in it but i haven't yet downloaded the movie..

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

April 21, 2013 9:24 pm  #4

The Platoon scene it's here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p25bS4VXYq8

Woody Harrelson

April 25, 2013 4:00 pm  #5

OK, so it's Two and a Half Men, but I'll admit, I love how he sounds and looks at 1:07 onward... some people "fake cry" cuter than others, I guess... 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGjuVe4GLDY

Don't be fooled by the cringeworthy sounds at the beginning... it gets better.  

Last edited by woundedpuppy (April 25, 2013 4:09 pm)

April 26, 2013 5:44 am  #6

I tried to spot any wetness on his hand but before he gets up i can't see anything. I knew this scene and i also know there's another like this in Two and a Half Men but i don't think it's on youtube yet. i saw it in a clip made by a fan..

Last edited by psychic_girl (April 26, 2013 6:00 am)

Woody Harrelson

April 26, 2013 5:58 am  #7

in found it,  wonder which episode it is..looks pretty convincing at one point..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fm4ZBv4UksU

Woody Harrelson

April 30, 2013 2:47 am  #8

No idea which episode, but too bad they cut it off as I would have been interested to see how far he took it.

April 30, 2013 11:41 am  #9

Woundedpuppy, luckily i saw it on tv when it aired yesterday .. it's from season 7, episode 16.  He doesn't take it too far but after this one threre's another one with him in the church were he looks pretty close to crying  again in a comedic sort of way, of course

Woody Harrelson

September 1, 2016 9:06 pm  #10

Did somebody find the interview with Charlie Sheen at a London theatre at the 19.6.16. It said in the article that he shed tears twice?

Board footera