You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 12, 2012 2:10 am  #31

Re: Crying Scenes Directory

Wow, what an amazing directory!  Thanks, kournokopia!

March 12, 2012 2:09 pm  #32

woundedpuppy wrote:

Wow, what an amazing directory!  Thanks, kournokopia!

You're welcome! Wasnt easy to find, I found it by accident with some weird combination of search terms, and then i lost where i wrote it down and im like oh crap theres this cool directory i forgot what it was called. I never found it again until i remembered 3 weeks later the name of the site "hotflick" ! Now that its posted here itll never get lost, lol!

March 14, 2012 7:56 pm  #33

Awesome directory.  Helped me find some cool scenes, thanks for posting!

"...men do not cry. They will do anything BUT cry. They stop themselves crying. And eventually they do cry if it is bad enough. So that's how you know with a man how bad it is for him. Because he would've stopped himself...Men always cry like that. They don't cry and in the end they do and if they do then it's overwhelming." ~Michael Caine

March 14, 2012 9:46 pm  #34

Amber Tamblyn in The Russell Girl and Beyond a Reasonable Doubt, and Joan of Arcadia (one clip in the videos section)

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

March 14, 2012 9:49 pm  #35

yellowrose wrote:

Awesome directory.  Helped me find some cool scenes, thanks for posting!

My favourite from that selection of photos is Mila Kunis from Gia.

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

March 14, 2012 10:09 pm  #36

One great male crying scene has to be from the movie Alfie.  I never understood the hype about Jude Law until I watched this movie.  His crying scene in his car is great, he is so overcome with emotion he somehow knows he has to stop his car, fights the tears for a little while, but then breaks down completely.  Really beautiful.  I have been looking for a clip of it for a while so sorry I can't post the link, but it's worth renting the movie for.

I also think if you haven't seen the movie Two Girls and a Guy, Roberty Downey Jr. delivers one of the most heart wrenching crying scenes I have ever seen.  His grief feels so real.  It is one of the very last scenes of the movie and rather long. Again, sadly lacking a clip, but totally worth seeing.

Feel free to post clips if anyone happens to have them.

"...men do not cry. They will do anything BUT cry. They stop themselves crying. And eventually they do cry if it is bad enough. So that's how you know with a man how bad it is for him. Because he would've stopped himself...Men always cry like that. They don't cry and in the end they do and if they do then it's overwhelming." ~Michael Caine

March 16, 2012 1:48 am  #37

Oh man, I haven't seen alfie, but that sounds HOT. I'll definitely be on the lookout!

It is such a secret place, the land of tears.
-- Antoine de Saint Exupery, "The Little Prince"

March 17, 2012 2:34 am  #38

You've got me drooling for these clips now... not drooling enough to actually get off my butt and go to a video store or pay full price online to watch them, but there is definitely drool happening... these scenes sound great... hope the clips surface eventually!

March 18, 2012 8:11 pm  #39

Yellowrose; I had forgotten about the Alfie scene! Will watch the movie again now. As for Robert Downey, that scene is one of my favourite scenes. I really don't understand how he managed to make it so real. It's an amazing scene, and shows how good an actor he really is.

Tears are words the heart can't express...
-unknown-

March 19, 2012 1:01 am  #40

OK, now I think I have to at least check out that Robert Downey scene... the realness of it sounds hot...

Board footera