You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 16, 2017 11:43 pm  #1

Wentworth Miller

I found this one on my friend's facebook page, i don't know the movie but i think it's promising how it comes by...

http://68.media.tumblr.com/41007caac390bad81e9d09bc74a10f60/tumblr_inline_o0rbybL1nC1rifr4k_500.gif

Last edited by psychic_girl (April 16, 2017 11:46 pm)

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

April 17, 2017 1:15 pm  #2

Re: Wentworth Miller

Wentworth miller actually has quite a few teary scenes in the series Prison Break which is what I think that scene is from.  There is a sobbing scene in season 4, and a lovely confession scene I think in season 2 but he really in general has mastered the just about to cry face.  I lost a whole summer to binge watching that show so start watching with caution lol

"...men do not cry. They will do anything BUT cry. They stop themselves crying. And eventually they do cry if it is bad enough. So that's how you know with a man how bad it is for him. Because he would've stopped himself...Men always cry like that. They don't cry and in the end they do and if they do then it's overwhelming." ~Michael Caine

April 17, 2017 5:04 pm  #3

Hi Yellowrose. Do you happen to know what episodes they were? 

May 27, 2017 4:12 pm  #4

Oooh. I might have to start watching prison  break. other people I know have said it's good too. AND as an added bonus it also checks off my fascination with gay people who don't sound look or act gay.

Also what do you call someone for short whose name is "Wentworth" lol.

July 4, 2017 2:17 pm  #5

​When I was looking for Miller I found an interview from Dominic Purcell, who is the brother of Michael/Wentworth in Prison Break. I like the interview, the scene which is on YouTube in german I didn't like very much: https://uinterview.com/videos/dominic-purcell-on-assault-on-wall-street-going-broke-uwe-boll/
​By the way: the gif is from season 1x1

Last edited by flatter (July 4, 2017 2:18 pm)

July 8, 2017 4:53 am  #6

I started watching and I found some tears from Wentworth Miller:
Spoiler alert

1x3:
Michael is brought to the infirmary with a bleeding foot. The doctor Sara wants to remove the bloody towel to take a look at the injury and he holds her hand feeling afraid to see the injury under the towel. You have to look closely but there is one tear directly escaping from his right eye.
1x13
Michael und is prying with the priest in his cell: two perfect tears down each cheek, almost simultaneously

August 27, 2017 7:49 am  #7

2x7 22', Michael tears up
2x17, towards the end T Bag and C Note are crying

September 7, 2017 1:21 pm  #8

God, how I wanted that tear to fall when he blinked! LOL...

Board footera