You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 5, 2017 10:32 pm  #1

Sebastian Stan in Kings

For some reason I've had the worst luck finding new crying clips/images lately, but I recently came across some very nice GIFs of Sebastian Stan in the TV show Kings.

I've never watched the show and I'm not very familiar with Sebastian Stan as an actor -- at this point I think he's most famous for the Captain America films -- but among his fans he seems to be known as a very accomplished crier, especially in his TV roles.  

June 5, 2017 11:59 pm  #2

Re: Sebastian Stan in Kings

ugh this guy is going to be the death of me.

It is such a secret place, the land of tears.
-- Antoine de Saint Exupery, "The Little Prince"

June 6, 2017 7:56 pm  #3

I had the fortune to see him on Broadway about ten years ago. :D

Don't mind me, I'm just here to fill my Lachrymatory of Holding.

June 10, 2017 12:55 pm  #4

Nice gifs

June 12, 2017 9:29 pm  #5

PhoebeOnThePhone wrote:

I had the fortune to see him on Broadway about ten years ago. :D

Wow! That sounds amazing. What play was it? Did he have any crying scenes?

It turns out that the GIFs I posted are from the pilot episode of Kings, which is called "Goliath." It's available in a free, ad-supported version on the NBC website: http://www.nbc.com/Kings/video/goliath/n1806 
(It starts at about 54:00.)

His eyes are incredibly beautiful -- especially when they start to fill up with tears -- and I think that comes across particularly well in the video. I like the little movements of his lips and chin as well.

I also found this fairly intense sobbing GIF of Sebastian Stan in the TV show Political Animals, but I haven't figured out which episode it's from. 

June 14, 2017 3:26 am  #6

Tristana, he was a supporting character in the revival of Talk Radio, around 2006. He didn't cry, but Liev Schreiber's main character did, at the end.

Don't mind me, I'm just here to fill my Lachrymatory of Holding.

June 17, 2017 5:35 pm  #7

The gif with him sobbing is from Episode 4 Lost Boys from the series Political Animals ( season 1). It's a very brief scene with him crying over his break up with Sean. The only rhing i don't like about the scene is the music, because we can't hear the actual sobs.
https://gomovies.to/film/political-animals-season-1-14893/watching.html?ep=462664   ( the scene starts at around 39:00, the nasty break up is at 32:00 where he gets mostly teary, he's ability to convey sadness and disappointment is amazing)

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

June 17, 2017 5:36 pm  #8

Here are more crying gifs, some of them are from this episode overall ..but i guess the one in the middle where he has sleek hair is not, this one is from Kings, i guess..
http://rebloggy.com/post/my-gifs-cry-sebastian-stan-kings-political-animals-the-architect/84920988522

Last edited by psychic_girl (June 17, 2017 5:45 pm)

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

Board footera