You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 2, 2019 4:59 am  #21

Re: Roleplay DC based story written in POV

Wonder Woman’s POV:

As hot tears burn my skin I get lost thinking what just happened, I had never seen a woman so strong, so fast, perfect technique... as I am lost in thought I feel a pair of strong hands on my shoulders, ashamed knowing it’s not Mera anymore, I raise my eyes and see Arthur’s concerned gaze, which makes tears rush like a wave reaching the beachfront, I felt my face getting warmer as I felt my tears overflowing my eyes and slowly, as if not wanting to fall down my cheeks marking several trails, leaving streaks all the way down from my eyes to my chin and some even rolled down my neck being stopped by my shirt.

Feeling Arthur’s hands on my cheeks brought me back to the present, I feel his cold hands cup my face as he slowly slides his thumbs from the inner corners of my eyes all the way to my ears, wiping some tears and clearing my cheeks from the tear stains. I felt embarrassed and lowered my gaze.

I hear footsteps, I hope no one else comes, I wouldn’t like to have anybody seeing me cry. I tilt my head downwards and to the right, feeling tears rolling in different ways down my face, I smell the scent of Kal and breath relieved it was him, I lift my face to meet his eyes as, not surprisingly, he tenderly wiped my tear streaked face. Feeling his hands caressing my face felt like a mix of comfort, arousal, protected and, sensing Arthur‘s and Mera’s gaze, embarrassment and shame.

Seems like Kal read my mind, he gave a look at Arthur and Mera and unexpectedly lifted me like a princess, I just felt my tired quads sink in his fingers and my calves shake like jello against his hand. As soon as he walked out of the room he flew me back home, I got extremely aroused when he kissed a couple of stray tears as soon as they left my eyes.

He landed at the doorstep and I told him where the keys were, he unlocked the door and placed me on the couch, sitting under my legs, I stay in the same position for a couple of minutes, waiting for him to make a move, he doesn’t, so, I lift my upper body and slide next to him, bending my legs but still on his lap. I felt him hesitant for a moment, but he understood my body language.

He started caressing my calf with one hand, carefully feeling it, its shape, its consistency, I turn to see him in his eyes and couldn’t avoid a smile. He became more confident and squeezes my calf and slides his hand through my calf stopping at the back of my knee, I playfully trap his hand between my calf and my thigh, he gives me a questioning look and I nod affirming. Kal expertly  slides his hand to my inner thigh and surprised me by gently patting it (I should start getting used to it), after a couple of seconds (seems he really enjoys making my thighs jiggle) he reached with both hands my shorts and lowers them to my knees. I react immediately by removing my legs from his lap and planting them on the ground to take my boots off, I never stopped seeing him, at this moment he stared at my legs, which jiggled at the strong impact with the floor, with this momentum I got up and finished removing my shorts and go straight to Kal and remove his shirt then unzip his pants.

Kal raises his lower body to remove his pants and underwear, I can see he is very aroused by now. I slowly stand with his legs inside and my legs a little spread, outside. I start to slowly straddle him (I am sure he will love to feel my thighs against him), at first the contact is gentle, I can feel my quads very hard as they tense to keep me in that position, I feel Kal trying to grasp my outer thighs, which he is only able to caress as they are extremely firm, and my adductor muscles caressing his quads.

As intercourse continues, I start moving faster and stronger, our bodies clashing with force, I can see his face, he is smiling as I feel my adductors jiggle as they encounter his hips as well as my outer thighs giving in, jiggling against his hands and his fingers cleaving my now soft muscles. Suddenly, he holds a tight grip against my jiggling vastus lateralis and biceps femoris (outer thigh muscles) and lifts me to position me laying my back on the couch. This time he shifts position, he kneels in front of me, raises my legs by grabbing my calves, shaking his hands making my calves jiggle all over, at the same time as my inner thighs jiggle with the strong contact of his hips. My heartbeat is raising, my breath as well, I am flushing as I feel about to lose control. At that moment Kal strongly grasps my jiggling quads and I place my calves on his shoulders, which started bouncing immediately , I felt my calves and thighs jiggle like jello as I climax hard, I feel a very strong emotion that the only thing I can do is allow tears to roll unabashedly and unchecked down my cheeks.

After what seems like a moment, I shift my body on top of Kal’s, feeling his strong chest against my breasts, and as tired as I was, I felt goosebumps when Kal kissed my tears from my face and lovingly wiped the tear streaks left. After that rush of emotions we both fall asleep.

Last edited by Amans lacrimae (March 31, 2019 11:36 pm)

March 31, 2019 5:20 pm  #22

Arthur Curry's POV:

I see Kal approaching and, without need of words, we see each other and I understand that he is taking care of Diana from this moment on, so I step away. I can feel Mera staring at me, I go next to her, and when Kal lifts Diana's face and wipe her tear stained cheeks, I feel Mera's hand grasp my hand, then, when Kal lifted and carried Diana away, Mera pulled me to face her and took my other hand in her free hand, I can see she is in shock at what she had just witnessed, she had never seen Diana like this, her emotional meltdown left Mera very sensitive.

We lock eyes, I can see her astonishing deep blue eyes slowly fill with tears, we have been together for a while and, never had I seen her shed a tear, Mera tightens the hold on my hands as her eyes brim with tears, I feel the need to caress her cheeks but she won't let go of my hands, so I kiss her cheekbone. I felt more shocked than I already was, her face completely transformed, her pale cheeks flushed, her chin wrinkled a bit, her bottom lip bulged and her eyes, that were swimming full of tears, blinked, sending torrents of tears rapidly down her beautiful cheeks, leaving several tracks as they smoothly glided on her skin.

Once more, seeing her tear streaked face, I felt like I had to take care of her tears but, as my hands were still firmly held by her, I decided to kiss her tear tracks, as I approach my lips to her cheek to kiss her cheek, another tear fell fast where I kissed it, as I kept my lips on her cheek, tasting the saline liquid, another tear quicky fell on my lips. This had Mera over the edge, she started sobbing, her whole body was shaking and wave after wave of tears raced down her face, her hands released mine and she hugged me tight while resting her cheek in the crook of my neck. I hugged her tight with one arm, placing my hand between her shoulder blades, feeling her slim body shudder against mine, while with my other hand I gently wiped the tears from the eye that wasn't dripping my neck.

When I wiped the first tear, I felt her briefly tense, then relax in my arms as her sobs became more audible. I hugged her tighter for a second, then broke the hug and looked at her face, she looked completely helpless, her deep blue eyes like pools brimming with tears, her cheeks looked like a map with at least five paths of trailing tears on each cheek, her lower lip trembling and pouty. Seeing her like this breaks my heart and at the same time arouses me. I take a good look at Mera, saving her face in my memory, and tenderly wipe her tear streaked face with my fingerpads then gently wiping the paths of tears with the back of my fingers.

Fresh torrents of tears rushed down her face, I kissed a tear from each cheek and guided her to take a seat, I sat next to her, placing a hand on the back of her head, caressing her hair, and the other one on her smooth thigh, lovingly caressing it slowly moving my hand from her knee to the upper thigh and back several times. When she started to calm down I patted her slim, toned thigh that trembled a bit with the contact of my hand, and cheered her up, she smiled radiantly and I made sure no tear stains were left on her beautiful face, then we went out of the arena.

Last edited by Amans lacrimae (April 3, 2019 1:34 pm)

August 14, 2019 7:49 pm  #23

Superman's POV:

Three months have passed since the tournament, Diana and I have been seeing each other and are becoming closer. This day Diana and I spent our morning exercising together, I wore a royal blue sports tshirt, black running shorts and black with red tennis; Diana is wearing a black tight tshirt that revealed her sexy lower abs when running, bright red running shorts that sway in response to her jiggling thighs, and red with yellow tennis.
After a good workout we went to my apartment to rest, while we were laying on the sofa, we started talking about our childhood. Diana shared a memory that said terrified her to this day, some cultists chased her to offer her in sacrifice to Hecate, as she developed the story her voice faltered and broke every now and then, her nose started to flush, then her cheeks turned pink, I saw her abs lost rhythm, shaking erratically, her neck tensed on and off and her beautiful eyes filled with tears.
The tears surprisingly shined in her eyes defying gravity, as her eyes were filled to the brim, I almost stopped paying attention to her story, waiting to see the first tear to overflow. More than five minutes passed by and Diana finished talking but to my surprise, her tears had not overflowed yet, they were trembling inside her eyes.
It was my turn to share, I started talking about mu childhood in Krypton, my family, culture, I felt a bit embarrassed when tears stung my eyes, Diana smiled reassuringly, she looked stunningly beautiful smiling with tears brimming her eyes.
She reacted moving closer, I keep talking about my family, I recognize it still hurts and decide to close this wound, let all out once and for all.

I tell Diana all about it, I feel my throat constrict and a knot in my stomach, and I know I am about to cry. I process my feelings and think the best way to handle this, suddenly, the urge to sob subsides and a sense of calmness takes over me as silent tears overflow my eyes, like cars on a highway, each rolls at a different speed and in different lanes, leaving a couple of streaks behind.
Through blurry eyes I see that finally, a big, round, thick tear overflows her left eye and, gravity does its work, faster rather than slower, the tear caresses the middle of Diana's cheek, leaving a thick tear streak that shines beautiful with the sun. Even though I have seen her cry a couple of times, this is unique, I am stunned in amazement, so much that I forgot I was crying too.
Diana leaned towards me, with her open hand wiped a tear streak from the outer part of my left cheek,  slowly sliding her fingers through my cheek, clearing the streak until the tear was reached. I am starting to like when she lovingly wipes my tears. I raise my hand to wipe her tear, when, at the same time, she leans her free hand on my thigh, causing my relaxed quad muscles to  give in to her weight, feeling her hand sinking. Her movement caused the tears in her eyes to burst out of her eyes.

I felt a couple of her tears land on my hand as I wiped her first tear streak. We both smiled as we wipe each other's tears. She lowered her gaze and suddenly patted my thigh, I was stunned, nobody had ever made my thigh jiggle, less stare at it. I was still shocked, when Diana placed her cheek on my cheek, mingling our tears.

Diana left her hand on my thigh, moved her face back to stare at me, tears were still falling freely down our faces, we both reacted at the same time, Diana tenderly started wiping my tear streaks as I cleared streak by streak on her beautiful face.

When our faces were clear of tears, Diana unexpectedly patted my inner thigh twice, I felt it jiggle against her soft hand. I was getting aroused, and Diana wasn't helping me as she knew what she was doing. While her hand was still on my inner thigh I patted her upper thigh and jiggled it, she looked at me with those eyes I can't resist, she playfully lifts her legs and puts them on my lap, I slapped her calves, mesmerized lost seeing them jiggle graciously.

This moment turned into something more romantic and we ended up having intense sex in the sofa, I indulged myself with her legs, while giving her pleasure, while I noticed she enjoyed my hip movement as she got lost indulging herself in my torso.

Board footera