You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 1, 2021 3:19 am  #61

Re: Truth or Dare

Kylie’s POV:

After an amazing and emotional summer vacation, I got the energy to keep studying the last year of uni and work at the same time, it was a hard semester, finally Christmas time is here, vacations and a date at Connor’s new place. I get ready for the appointment, make a stop at my dad’s house, he surprised me with the perfect outfit for the event, a pretty blue with red polka dots, tie-neck dress (long sleeve and above knee length) a burgundy top handle bag, leather brown ankle boots, pearly donut like earrings held by a chocolate colored round pin. I had told him that I would surprise Connor proposing him marriage, he was very happy about it. Dad decided to drive there, since a flight would take at least four hours and driving it would be a little less than 9, he decided to enjoy the trip and have a good chat with me.

We leave around 5:00 in the morning, stop to have breakfast at Perly’s around 10:30, I start with potato latkes as an appetizer and my dad with schlubby fries, for the main dish I choose cinnamon babka French toast and dad a Fillmore frittata, I drink a housemade chocolate egg cream soda and dad a Blanchard coffee.

We continue a little more than 3 hours on the road, about an hour before arriving, my dad looked at me, straight in my eyes, strongly placed his hand just above my knee, I think it was more the presence felt in his gaze than the strength with which he patted my thigh, that I felt not only my thigh, but my whole body tremble when he seriously asked me what were my plans with Connor and if we already had a life plan together. I honestly didn’t think of it so deeply, I told him I would work as a psychologist and Connor already had a job in the law firm, so when he graduated he would get the position of a lawyer. Dad smiled, softly patted my thigh and told me that he wished we took over his company, if we accepted the transition would start by the end of next year. My eyes slowly filled with tears, I had mixed emotions, on one hand I was really excited to start working in my future company, but on the other, this means that my dad would be retiring and that made it seems as if he was a very old man (which he wasn’t) and the inevitable death would be close. I’m sure my dad saw the sadness behind my eyes, as he leaned on my thigh and with his other hand, very gently, blended the tear that escaped my left eye with the makeup so nobody noticed I cried and he told me: “My sweet princess, don’t cry now, you’ll ruin your makeup and there’s no time to fix it, I don’t plan to die, I just want to enjoy life without big responsibilities, I will even be a private external consultant for you, you know I will never leave you alone.” He cheerfully patted my thigh and told me to put on the adorable smile he inherited me with, that would charm everyone. My eyes sparkled and I willed the tears back in.

We arrived at Connor’s new house and he was waiting for us, he looked extremely handsome, I would dare say, even kind of sexy with that brown suit. Not long after we arrived, came Abby with her dad, then Tyrell with his mom, I was a bit puzzled, why hadn’t Shelby arrived yet? Anyways, we had a great dinner and conversation, I was communicating with Connor with just my eyes, we noticed Tyrell’s mom and Abby’s dad had made good chemistry. We went to the living room and the guys sat, leaving no room for Abby and I to sit, Abby and I looked at each other at the same time, and smiled. We sat in the guys’ laps, seems that both of them agreed on how to hold us as they both immediately went for the waist and the thigh, I’ll never stop feeling in heaven every time Connor caresses or squeezes my legs, which he did casually every now and then, both my inner thigh and my calf, as I had my leg crossed. I felt Connor lightly caressing my warm inner thigh next to my knee as well as my calf, molding it however he desired.

After teasing them a little while, I stood up from Connor’s lap and with my heart in the sleeve (even though we have been together for a while I am nervous about how he will react) and proposed Connor to set a date for our engagement. He was in shock, he didn’t expect it and I noticed he had a sensorial override that, I guess naturally?, expressed in tears. I lost myself in Connor’s sky blue eyes, which looked bluer when swimming in tears. As soon as he said yes, for the first time in a long time, I saw his beautiful lips form a curl as the biggest teardrops I have seen him shed started to roll down his handsome cheeks, the tears were so many that they marked three streaks on each cheek.

I sat on his lap again, and I couldn’t refrain myself from caressing his lovely curled lips with the tips of my index and middle fingers, smoothly going from his lips to his cheeks, wiping a couple of tears, kissing a tear from his cheek then kissing him in the lips, keeping my hands on his cheeks. I felt tears start to fill my eyes as I felt his familiar hand touch mine and start guiding me to his tears. My tears were immediately pushed back when I felt his firm hand pat my thigh several times, I felt extremely aroused and at the same time a bit self conscious, even though I love when Connor makes my thighs jiggle, this time I was the center of attention. I continued kissing him and wiping his tears with one of his hands still guiding mine for a couple of minutes until we broke the kiss.

I didn’t notice when Ty and Abby came to us until I saw Abby’s arm cross to the back of Connor’s head, caressing his hair as she softly swiped her other hand’s thumb across his cheek, wiping a tear from each streak and slowly sliding it down clearing a tear streak from the outer corner of his eye, his eyes had an extremely beautiful intense blue color. I turned to see her, when Connor and I were facing her, she said: “Congratulations Connor, can’t wait for the wedding” as she put on a big smile on her face and Connor squeezed my thigh and kept it a few seconds firmly holding it, then Tyrell came and gave Connor a firm hug from the side, Connor never moved his hands from my thigh and waist, when Ty broke the hug, he surprised us as he, in a very touching way, he cupped Connor’s cheek and tenderly wiped all the remaining tears from it. My eyes started to fill with tears once more and I kissed some of the remaining tears from Connor’s other cheek and wiped the rest as well as the tear streaks until not a single trace of crying was visible. He smiled sweetly and kissed me lovingly.

The evening is ending and all of us select our spots to sleep. I glance at my dad, and he understood my eyes, he nodded affirming I could go and sleep with Connor. Since I didn’t bring pajamas, Connor gave me the yellow t-shirt and the black running shorts I didn’t pick when he bought me clothes for the summer trip, I shrugged my shoulders and agreed to sleep in that attire.

We got in bed and had a short but intense conversation:Connor: “I’m extremely surprised you made me cry today, especially in front of the guys AND their parents, I really loved the feeling your skin in my hands most of the time, I really felt protected when you wiped and kissed my tears, I wasn’t expecting to break down, I didn’t even have time to feel embarrassed for ugly crying with a torrent of tears streaming down my cheeks.”As I listened, my eyes began to fill with tears, I was already emotional with my dad, this just piled up, I replied: “Honestly I expected to surprise you, but I didn’t think to the point of tears, to be honest, I was thrilled, your eyes looked extremely beautiful, you know, they turn bluer when you have them full of tears, and for the first time I saw big, precious tear drops rolling down your handsome cheeks in several streams, I couldn’t help but lovingly wipe and kiss them from your face. Also, I had mixed feelings with all the eyes on us as you were jiggling my thighs and calves, you know I love it when you do, but I also felt exposed and self conscious with everybody watching my jiggly thighs and calves.”

I felt a tear swiftly roll down the outer corner of my eye, to my cheek and Connor reacted quickly kissing it before it fell to the pillow. I shivered, I love Connor kissing my tears. “You know, before our pact, I was extremely ashamed of my tears, now I look forward for you to wipe or kiss them from my cheeks, I dream about our wedding, I am sure everyone invited will see your hands lovingly wiping my tears as I say I do, can’t say I’ll be embarrassed, I guess I’ll even be the envy of every girl, and even some guys I’m sure, but I’ll proudly show my happy tears to my friends and family and, if by any chance (and I think there are good chances) I see tears in your beautiful cheeks, be sure I’ll kiss them and wipe them until there are no streaks on your handsome cheeks.”.

Connor blushed at the thought and mildly smiled, he pulled my by my waist and placed me on top of him, I intertwined my legs in his, he caressed from the hem of the shorts, all the way down to my calf (I had my leg bent) and we drifted to sleep, it was an emotional evening.

Board footera