You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 6, 2021 2:35 pm  #61

Re: Truth or Dare

Tyrell's POV:

When I saw Connor patting Kylie's thigh, I couldn't help but softly squeeze my pretty Abby's thigh as well, I was getting so emotional, I knew if I kept thinking about it I would eventually cry, so I thought on my marriage proposal. I've been carrying this modest ring for a while, waiting for the opportunity to propose to Abby, I guess now would be a good time and place, all of us reunited, in a great place out of the ordinary, but I wouldn't want to take away the attention from my friends, Kylie just proposed to Connor, I think one big emotion for the day is enough for all of us.

I try to distract myself, when Abby stood up and started to walk towards Connor, I followed, she wiped tears from his cheeks, and I followed, wiping a tear from my friend's cheek, I guess it was the right thing to do, plus he was my closest friend, I was shocked, I had never seen him crying before, less with curled lips and all.

The evening goes by, Abby and I went to sleep, during my sleep I resolved to propose tomorrow, no matter what.

Next morning, we all get up relatively early, as the sun hit our faces, and after breakfast, during our chat, I say: "Abby, I have a surprise for you, I have been carrying it for a while, but yesterday's emotions made me determine this to be done today." I take out a silver ring from my pocket, kneel next to Abby and place it in her  finger. "Would you give me the honor of being my wife?" I see Abby stood froze, her eyes slowly filling with tears. After about two minutes of suspense she answered: "Nothing would make me happier than to be your wife". Tears spilled down her cheeks, I got up and held her in my arms in a tight hug.

As we were hugging I felt her back shake, not long after I heard the most beautiful sob, I broke the hug, only to see a river of tears streaming down her cheeks, her lips curled and the most beautiful sobs escaped her mouth. I kissed her tears, then her curled lips. Connor and Kylie came over, Connor hugged her from one side, placing his hand on her back and her long hair, and kissed a tear from her cheek, wiping the rest. Kylie caressed her hair and her shoulder, nuzzling her cheek with hers saying in a squealing voice: "Abby, you lucky girl, we have to celebrate this", then she wiped her smeared cheek.

Then Abby's dad and my mom came, they hugged us both, I couldn't contain my emotion and tears filled my eyes. Abby's dad was extremely happy: "Son, I don't have much to give, but count on my advice, experience and support". The tears I was barely holding, started to roll down my cheeks, he placed both palms on my face and wiped my tears, mom kissed a tear from my cheek, wiping the second wave of tears from my face.
Abby and I hug tight, mingling the tears that fell from our cheeks.

July 7, 2021 11:39 pm  #62

Abby's POV:

After the most emotional day yesterday, when I, for the first time, wiped Connor's tears, felt desired when Tyrell caressed my legs and my hips in front of all our relatives, Tyrell and I go to sleep. He says he can't wait for tomorrow, as he caressed my thighs, I smile, chat a little while with him, then drift to sleep.

The next morning, I put on my favorite earrings, moon shaped, a beautiful gold coated silver necklace, a winter red blouse, a short dress and low heeled shoes, I love how my calf muscles look in heels. We go to the table to have breakfast with the family. In the aftermath of the breakfast Tyrell says he has a surprise for me and, even asked me to marry him! I was in shock, I don't think I have been happier in my life, when he placed the ring on my finger, tears started to fill my eyes and an intense emotion coursed through my entire body and as soon as I answered yes, the tears in my eyes started to escape one by one, each finding a new route.

Tyrell hugged me, that intensified the emotion and I started to sob, to be honest, I was so happy that I didn't even think of feeling ashamed. I felt good sobbing in Tyrell's arms, and I really felt touched when Connor and Kylie came to me, Connor wiped my tears, he has done it before, but this time he even kissed my tears, and Kylie nuzzled my tears with her cheek. I was really surprised my dad wiped Tyrell's tears, and I found sweet that his mother wiped and kissed his tears, I guess for the first time.

I sobbed a little more, to my surprise, my dad kissed a few tears from my cheeks, wiping a lot more with his thumbs, his finger pads and the back of his fingers, I went to a flashback to when my dad used to wipe my tears, but this time, he even kissed them, I felt so loved by everybody that a wave of tears streamed down my cheeks unchecked. Tyrell turned to look at me and started kissing tears from several streaks on both my cheeks, clearing the rest of the tears and the streaks they left behind until my tears subsided.

Kylie came over and said in my ear: "Let's get married together and have a great wedding, we can do it here, picture it, Connor, Tyrell, you and I". Just thinking of it welled my eyes and a tear slid of the middle of my right cheek, to my surprise Kylie kissed it in the sweetest, most caring way saying after: "imagine what our guys would do to us if they see us this emotional" and giggled.

We have a few drinks in the evening and a great chat, let's see what the future awaits, one more semester before graduating...

September 10, 2021 1:00 am  #63

Connor's POV: 

I worked hard, both at school and at my job, I have been supporting Kylie in her last effort to finish school, we had a few issues as she has been stressed, I understood her, didn't judge, held her, wiped and kissed her tears. Even though this shook our relationship, we emerged with a stronger bond, we survived and learned how to deal with situations like this.

Graduation day is coming, I am preparing a surprise with Tyrell, the girls do not even suspect, we go and get wedding rings, at the day of the wedding, the heat is quite high, so the girls are wearing shorts and short skirts under the toga, at the end of the ceremony a large banner unfolds from the center of the podium saying Kylie, will you marry me on July 30? Connor Abby, will you marry me next to Kylie? Tyrell.

I can see tears quickly building in the girls' eyes, as over 100 people, teachers, staff, fellow students from all grades turn their eyes on us as we walk towards them. I go and give Kylie a deep, passionate kiss on her lips as I place a hand on her back and with the other one I caress her hair. I feel her back shudder lightly and hear her breathing pattern change.

I quickly bring the hand I have caressing her hair to her cheek, feeling a warm, big, round teardrop on my thumb, I slowly turn my hand and, with the back of my fingers, slowly and tenderly wipe from under her eye, to where the tear was, drying her tear streak completely. I feel extremely proud, kissing and wiping the tears of the most beautiful girl on school and everybody is watching me do it. I hope Kylie is somehow enjoying it as well. Let's see...

September 10, 2021 1:13 am  #64

Kylie's POV:

Graduation day is here, since it's a hot summer day, I pick out a mid-thigh skirt and a sleeveless top to wear below the toga, the diplomas are given to all graduates, when I was getting ready to leave, Connor points up, I turn to look and see a giant banner with Connor and Tyrell proposing a marriage date. Connor comes to me, I can barely see him as my sight is getting blurry because of tears filling my eyes.

Connor hugs me, holding me tight between my shoulder blades and caressing my hair with his other hand. I feel my lips quiver a bit as I try to control my signs of crying, still I couldn't help a tear of joy overflow and roll down my cheek. I didn't even have time to process the fact I was crying in front of the whole school, when Connor lovingly wiped it away, even taking care of the tear streak. I felt a wave of love hit me as a few more tears started to roll down my cheeks and tenderly wiped by Connor, I felt extremely glad he was wiping my tears and, for the first time, I felt proud the whole school knew my tears belonged to the sexiest guy in the whole world. I felt strange I wasn't as embarrassed as I thought I would be.

September 26, 2021 5:46 pm  #65

Tyrell's POV:

I see the banner Connor and I planned, display and cause the desired effect on the girls, Connor kissing and wiping Kylie's tears in front of the entire school, I turn to see Abby, she has the cutest lip curl I have ever seen, tears are falling on her lips and on her toga, leaving big spots on her chest. I approach her and cup her tear streaked cheeks, kissing and wiping streak after streak of tears, from the inner corner, the middle and the outer corner of her eyes, hot tears constantly roll down her cheeks each one taking a different course. I kiss a few tears and streaks before kissing her lips.

When I kiss her lips, I feel them quiver slightly as warm tears land on my lips, I am still wiping her tears with the back of my fingers, the pads of my fingers and my thumbs as we kiss. When we break the kiss we see lots of people watching us, I even noticed a camera had a zoom on our face, I saw Abby's tears giant as my fingers lovingly wiped them and my lips kissed them off her cheeks.

September 27, 2021 11:45 pm  #66

Abby's POV:

As soon as I see the banner display, I was in shock, I never expected Tyrell and Connor to be so daring and creative, I have never been happier in my life, happy tears start filling my eyes. I turn to look at Kylie, her eyes are also swimming in tears as Connor approaches her, I feel tears blurring my vision then I feel Tyrell cup my cheeks. That was it, my walls were conquered, my lips started to curl and tremble and the dam broke, rivers of hot tears roll unchecked down my cheeks as I feel myself flush in front of the whole school, for the first time I feel self conscious crying, even if Tyrell is taking care of my tears wiping and kissing them.

After a little while (time is relative when you are not in your five senses) Tyrell kisses my lips, I feel them trembling against his as tears rain over them, it was magical, feeling his lips against mine, his tongue searching mine, his soft hands wiping my tears, made me forget the whole school was watching, I let myself be the happiest and luckiest girl in school, that is, until we break the kiss, I feel Tyrell wipe my face clean of tears, but I saw it in the giant screen of the school stadium, I saw huge tears and extremely thick tear streaks on my cheeks as bus sized fingers wipe my face clean of tears. I managed to suppress the lip curl and smile as Tyrell took care of my tears.

My mind went clear after the overdose of happiness, thinking again I felt happy and even proud to have the most gentle, the most kind hearted, the best gentleman I knew kissing and wiping my tears as he proposes me marriage. I really felt like a lot of girls would love to have this happen to them, I have never seen a girl having her tears taken care of so lovingly as Ty does with me, in private and in public, no matter how many people are there, he is never ashamed of me crying and kisses and wipes my tears.

I say I do and see Tyrell's eyes are starting to fill with tears, I don't know if I should let his tear roll down his cheek or wipe his eyes. I go for the safe bet, I kiss his tear from his eye, noticing as I lean back from the kiss that he has another tear rolling down from the middle of his other cheek, I softly wipe it with the back of my fingers from below his eye until I catch the tear, as his tears subside. I give him the most loving kiss I have given in my entire life, caressing his hair and his cheek.

September 24, 2022 8:59 am  #67

Connor's POV:

I still remember grad day, my beautiful fiancee and our best friends crying in front of the whole school, we took care of our girls tears and Abby even wiped and kissed tears from Tyrell. Still a month later I have that memory fresh in my mind. I have been saving a large amount of my salary to make the most spectacular, intimate wedding for the most beautiful girl in the world.

Finally, the wedding day is here, it is a warm summer day, Kylie decides to go  little against tradition, she chooses to wear a fresh dress that exposes her breathtaking thighs (wants to be comfortable and fresh), Abby decides the same path, so two beautiful girls in the altar waiting me and Tyrell, my heart is beating fast.
We walk across the aisle to meet our corresponding soulmates, and the priest starts the ceremony. When the writing that talks about how husbands should treat wives and vice versa, I hear a sniffle, I lose attention and turn to see Kylie, the first tear starts making its way down her beautiful cheek, right down the middle, a big, thick tear that leaves a shining broad streak on her silky cheek, slowly crawls across her face....

September 24, 2022 9:36 am  #68

Kylie's POV:

I am a pretty excited in spite of the hot weather, I feel extremely emotional when I see Connor walking down the aisle towards me next to Tyrell who was walking straight to Abby, I even push tears back seeing the most handsome man coming towards me. I am so excited I feel I'm not here, but at the same time the lectures make me emotional, as a matter of fact, the one that describes how a man should treat his wife and how a woman should treat her husband got to me so hard I feel a tear slip out of the middle of my right eye and slowly roll down my flushing cheek.

I gasp when I feel Connor's cool hand gently wiping my tear, following the wet path left by the streak until he reaches my eye. I can't help but smile at him, I have learned to love the way he so lovingly and tenderly takes care of my tears.

September 24, 2022 1:54 pm  #69

Tyrell's POV:

I am trying not to get too emotional too soon, as I walk towards Abby towards the altar, I can already feel tears fighting to escape my eyes and run down my cheeks. When the lectures take place I see Connor lovingly wipe a tear from Kylie's cheek, my vision starts to get blurry as the tears are winning the battle. As the priest stats the sermon, he really hits home, I hear a soft sob next to me, I quickly turn to Abby, our eyes meet and she closes her eyes, sending three small tears down her left cheek, leaving thin streaks across her cheek and four tears down her right, two of them mingle around the middle of her cheek forming a thicker streak. That makes my tears push harder, my eyes to the brim, watery, about to overflow.

I get startled by another sob, this time from my other side. Kylie's shoulders are lightly shaking and she has a single large tear, sluggishly crawling down the middle of her left cheek, leaving a very shiny, thick streak on her face. That' it, I can't keep my tears at bay with everybody crying. Hot tears stream down my cheeks in several streaks, to avoid getting attention I leave them unchecked (as I am facing the altar).

September 26, 2022 12:05 am  #70

Abby's POV:

I have been so emotional I am fighting tears from the moment I get to the church. Seeing Kylie's eyes swimming in tears, then Tyrell with his eyes shining with unshed tears makes it more difficult for me to keep my tears at bay. Hearing Kylie sob and seeing Connor, with an utmost devotion, take care of her tears, pushes my tears further, I feel a hard sting in the back of my eyes. Once the priest begins the sermon, he hits home, I start sobbing as I feel a wave of tears strongly springing my eyes, I feel the need to close them to prevent the tears to forcefully exit. I feel burning, small drops of tears quickly slipping through my eyelids, burning their way down my cheeks leaving thin streaks on my cheeks.

I get startled and open my eyes when I feel Tyrell's cool hand refresh my cheek as he wipes my tears and dries my tear streaks on my cheeks, cupping my face, taking care of all my tears and streaks, smiling at me before letting my face go. I turn to see Connor and Kylie as I hear a warm awww (I guess the gesture of our wonderful and loving husbands to be get to everybody's hearts).

Board footera