You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 2, 2022 2:31 pm  #101

Re: Best friends

He gives me a !Lol of comp!eye brotherly love as he places one of his hands on my shin and pulls my quads with the other. I bend my legs so im.closer to him. I see him leaning a hand to my lips and then feel him softly begin to caress my trembling lips. Hos touch lowers my walls and makes my lips begin to.curl.

I can't help more tears begin to fill my eyes until they are about to spill. I feel him gently cup the back of my head and slowly, gently begin to guide me toward him so our faces are on!y inches apart. He then whispers telling me not to hold it in. That we can talk about it after. He immediately places his left hand on my.right cheek and caresses it with the backs of his fingers as he caresses my shins, calves and thighs with his other hand.

I open my mouth to speak as best as I can as it's still in a curl and utter "I. Dont. deserve. This." Through hitched breathing. I can't help but finally break down in soft sobs that begin to make my shoulders shake.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (November 2, 2022 4:36 pm)

November 2, 2022 2:44 pm  #102

Chris tries to talk, only managing to utter: "I. Don't. deserve. This" as she breaks down in silent sobs. I bring the hand I have on her legs all the way across her back, laying it on her shoulder, which is shaking strong, as I bring the hand I have on her cheek down to her legs, kissing the tears that are quickly streaking her cheeks. I give an instant glance and notice that the couple on the swings are watching us and a couple of girls that were passing by, slow their pace to look at us. I continue to kiss her tears and tear streaks as I comfortingly caress and softly jiggle her thighs and calves.

I whisper in her ear: "You're doing good, please don't try to stop yourself, no matter what, I'm here to take care of you, we'll talk about it later, never forget I love you".

November 2, 2022 4:43 pm  #103

As soon as I start sobbing I feel his hand that was on my legs being placed on my shoulder for support as they shake with the force of my sobs. He then brings his hand that was on my cheek down to my legs. He then begins to softly kiss the tears that are now beginning to streak my cheeks while he simultaneously comfortingly caresses and jiggles my thighs and calves.

He then whispers in my ear that I am doing a good job letting my emotions out and that no matter what he doesn't want me to try to stop myself as he is there to take care of me and all my emotions/tears. He then reminds me that we can just talk about it later after I've let out my emotions. Then he tells me not to forget how much he loves me (as a brother).

Those comforting words make my walls crumble even further and I lean just a slight bit forward placing my head on his shoulder as I continue to sob in his ear (this time slightly louder).

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (November 2, 2022 4:44 pm)

November 3, 2022 4:58 am  #104

I love the effect my comforting words have on Christina, her walls crumble even further and she leans just a slight bit forward placing her head on my shoulder as she continues to sob in my ear (this time slightly louder). It sounds like music in my ears, nothing sweeter than my beloved friend sobbing her heart out in my arms, I feel big, hot tears splashing my shoulder as I rub my cheek against hers, feeling her hot tears transferring from her cheek to mine as well as I rub her shaking back and very softly caress her jiggling thighs and calves. Her abs intermittently, violently crash against my abs, I hold her tighter still, squeezing more tears and sobs out of her.

I notice about five persons, from teenagers to young adults in their 20’s-low 30’s with their attention fixed on us. I wait until her sobs naturally subside, it takes only around five minutes. When I feel she has cleansed her emotions, I softly pat her thigh a few times, resting my hand there, breaking the hug afterwards. I love the maintenance duty she has indirectly assigned me, wiping and kissing her tears and the streaks left by them. When I finish taking care of her I give her calf a soft pat, feeling it strongly jiggle against my hand, asking her if she wants to continue the walk or she wants to go back to the apartment to talk about it.

Last edited by Amans lacrimae (November 3, 2022 9:47 am)

November 4, 2022 12:37 am  #105

He begins to rub his cheek against mine as my tears continue fall. I can feel my tears being transferred to his cheek.  He begins rubbing my shaking back while also caressing and jiggling my thighs and calves. I let my abs begin to crash against his as I feel him hold me tighter.

I continue to sob violent my in his arms for about five min before I can feel them starting to finally subside. I realize there are a few other people watching our embrace but I quickly push it aside, more focused on the comforting. (If it were any other situation I'd be extremely embarrassed right now showing my emotions so openly in public). I feel him softly pat my thigh, leaving his hand there for comfort as we finally break our hug. It seems he has taken on the maintenance duty as he begins wiping and kissing my tears and their streaks, as he has done so caringly every time I have been vulnerable in front of him. After all of my tears are clear he gives my thigh another soft pat as he asks if I'd like to finish our walk or go back to the apartment to talk.

"Although I'd love to finish our walk, I'm kind of tired and would love to just go back to the apartment and talk for a bit if that's ok." I answered honestly.

November 4, 2022 1:00 am  #106

Chris answers: "Although I'd love to finish our walk, I'm kind of tired and would love to just go back to the apartment and talk for a bit if that's ok." I give her upper thigh a soft pat and squeeze, taking both her thighs and removing them from mine. I stand up and offer her my hand to stand up. We walk back to the apartment, I am holding her by her shoulder (I cross my arm across her back and firmly hold her shoulder as we walk back).

We get in and sit in the sofa: “Mind talking about what’s on your mind?” I wait for her answer.

November 4, 2022 1:25 am  #107

He gives my upper thigh a soft pat and squeeze before removing my thighs from his. He stands up and offers me a hand. We walk back to the apartment, him holding my shoulder as we walk back.

We get back to the apartment and sit. He looks at me and asks if I mind indulgeing him with what's on my mind.

"I'm not exactly sure." I begin trying to collect my thoughts. "I'm just so frustrated! My husband doesn't think I know what's going on and he's trying to pin his cheating on me saying I'm the one who's doing it." I finish not sure if I'm really making any sense right now.

November 4, 2022 1:48 am  #108

She begins, trying to make out her mind: "I'm not exactly sure. I'm just so frustrated! My husband doesn't think I know what's going on and he's trying to pin his cheating on me saying I'm the one who's doing it."  I lean on her thigh, firmly saying: "Never allow that, you have dignity and you are not cheating, if he tries to turn it on you again, tell him about the child support on his paystub." I softly caress her cheek, from under her left eye to her chin, with the back of my fingers. I look at her with love and support: "Don't be afraid, I'm here for you, no matter how difficult or violent it gets, I'll do anything needed to keep you unharmed".

November 4, 2022 9:47 pm  #109

He leans on my thigh telling me to never allow my husband to take my dignity as he knows I am not cheating. He suggests if he should ever bring it up again I should just point out the child support on his pays tub to prove whose the one cheating. I then feel him softly caress my left cheek from just under my eye all the way to my chin with the backs of his fingers. He then looks at me in such a loving and supporting way telling me not to be afraid. That he'll be here for me no matter what. He says he'll do everything in his power to keep me unharmed if things get violent.

"Thanks, but he's not true violent type. I mean I can see him yelling at me, but physically hurting me...I don't think he has it in him." I begin trying my best to explain. "See, everything was going fine between us (or so I thought) until about two yrs ago when he started to get a temper like I've never seen (just yelling no physical violence). I realize now that was when this all started (him cheating and getting another girl pregnant). I guess his anger stemmed from that in a way. But I didn't know it until last week so I didn't know what made him change into a totally different person almost overnight. I mean I get it now." I finished giving him a min to take it all in.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (November 4, 2022 9:48 pm)

November 5, 2022 5:09 pm  #110

She replies, almost justifying him: "Thanks, but he's not true violent type. I mean I can see him yelling at me, but physically hurting me...I don't think he has it in him. See, everything was going fine between us until about two yrs ago when he started to get a temper like I've never seen. I realize now that was when this all started. I guess his anger stemmed from that in a way. But I didn't know it until last week so I didn't know what made him change into a totally different person almost overnight. I mean I get it now." I analyze it quickly and softly (and a bit concerned) tell her: "Hear what you're saying, he started getting more violent, he didn't use to all at you and now he does, he used to respect you, now he betrayed you with another, what are you supposed to expect? The only thing left is for him to physically abuse and/or bring another woman to your house, are you really going to wait for that to happen? Talk with him and what has to happen, so be it, if you reconcile, let's celebrate, I wouldn't like my friend to be heartbroken, but if it has to be that way, better now than when it becomes a danger for you".

I softly caress her cheek and arm.

Board footera