You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 25, 2022 9:27 pm  #81

Re: Best friends

I feel him drop his left hand on my right thigh making it jiggle with his contact as he squeezes my left calf with his right hand also making it jiggle with his contact. He then turns and looks me in the eyes making me wonder what else he wanted.

"Care to share anything else? It still seems like there is something you're holding back." He said with a concerned look on his face.

"I don't know if I'm ready to face it. That's why I haven't said anything." I began with a sigh...

October 25, 2022 10:14 pm  #82

She sighs as she answers: "I don't know if I'm ready to face it. That's why I haven't said anything." I softly caress her legs, then encourage her: “ I felt I wasn’t ready either,  but I decided to let myself feel in front of you. We are in a different state, we are alone in the apartment, even if you were so loud others heard you, nobody knows us. I think now is the best time, don’t you think?” I give her a warm smile, softly squeezing her legs.

October 26, 2022 10:37 pm  #83

He encourages me to tell him what was bothering me. He tells me that he didn't feel ready to tell me his hard news either, but eventually did. He also reminds me we are alone in the house and can let myself be as loud (crying or screaming) as I want/need. He then smiles at me as he squeezes my legs for support.

"Ok..." I begin hesitantly. "It's just that a few weeks ago I found out I was pregnant. I haven't told my husband yet as it was just a home pregnancy test. I wanted to wait until I went to the Dr to make sure."  I continued slowly. "But now I'm scared if I find out I really am as I don't think I want my husband around after what he did and if I am pregnant he'd have to stay around for the baby." I finished not even sure I was making sense any more as my emotions began to feel all over the place.

October 26, 2022 10:58 pm  #84

"Ok..." She hesitates. "It's just that a few weeks ago I found out I was pregnant. I haven't told my husband yet as it was just a home pregnancy test. I wanted to wait until I went to the Dr to make sure."  She continued slowly. "But now I'm scared if I find out I really am as I don't think I want my husband around after what he did and if I am pregnant he'd have to stay around for the baby." She goes silent, trying to control her emotions as they  surface all over the place.

I am in shock, but I quickly go n critical thinking mode, what can I do for my beloved friend. “Ok.” I start. “Let’s do this, tomorrow, you’ll call your husband, I’ll be here to support you. Tell him about his child support situation but don’t tell her you’re pregnant, he might feel pressured and that’s not what you want, if he loves you he doesn’t love you for your baby. Whatever the outcome, I’m here for you, no matter what. If I need to financially take care of your baby, I’m more than willing.”

I see tears sparkling in Chris’ eyes. I softly swipe the back of my fingers from under her left eye to her chin, carefully jiggling and squeezing her left thigh as I smile and tell her: “Don’t feel sad, you have the most loyal friend (big brother) to lean on, no matter what you need, no matter what happens, my arms, my hands, my shoulder and my heart are here for you”.

October 27, 2022 9:30 pm  #85

After I tell him what's bothering me he thinks hard and after a moment tells me that  he thinks the best thing is for me to call my husband tomorrow and discuss the child support situation and get that straight before even mentioning about my possible pregnancy. He wants me to find out if he loves me for me and not just because the possibility of me being pregnant. He then adds that no matter what happens he'll always be here to support me.

I then begin to see my vision beginning to get blurry with the threat of impending tears just as he softly wipes the backs of his fingers from just under my left eye down to my chin as he jiggles and squeezes my left thigh with his other hand. He then surprises me when he asks me not to feel sad as I have him as a very loyal friend for anything I might need in my hard time whatever that is. He then adds that his arms, hands, shoulder and heart are here for me.

I slowly lay my head on his shoulder and whisper "I don't know if I'm more mad at him for what he did or more nervous at this point about the possibility of me being pregnant and having to stay with someone who did what he did." I say as I let a single tear fall unchecked from the inner corner of my right eye and land on his shoulder.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (October 27, 2022 9:31 pm)

October 28, 2022 2:14 pm  #86

She slowly lays her head on my shoulder and whispers: "I don't know if I'm more mad at him for what he did or more nervous at this point about the possibility of me being pregnant and having to stay with someone who did what he did." as I feel a big, hot tear splash on my shoulder. I feel so much her situation that I hug her tight, feeling her back shudder as she feels all my love in that hug. I bring my other hand to her hair, caressing her hair as her tears fall like rain on my shoulder.

I feel her walls crumbling as her body starts to tremble more intense and her tears start to fall faster. I feel the need to make her entire body feel my love for her, I, never releasing her shaking back, with my other hand soothe her hair, then go to her arm, to the side of her shaking abs. I take some time to caress her shaking abs for a minute, then go down to her thighs, feeling them jiggle with the slightest of touch.

October 28, 2022 9:31 pm  #87

After I finish talking I feel him give me a tight hug. I can't help but let my back involuntarily shudder beyond my control as I can feel all his love being transferred to me in that hug. With one hand still on my back he brings his other to my hair. He starts running his fingers through my hair which lowers my walls and I cant hold my tears back any more. They begin to fall like a storm from my eyes onto his shoulder.

My walls begin to fall faster than I thought possible. My body starts trembling more and my tears begin falling from my eyes faster. I guess he could see my need for more comfort than I was allowing myself so (while still holding my back with his right hand) he moves his left hand from my hair down to my arm running his fingers up and down for a moment before moving lower to my now shaking abs and begins to run his fingers up and down the side of my abs making them start to violently tremble. After a moment he moves even further down to my thighs feeling them jiggle before he even begins running his gingers up and down.

"Our. Wedding. Vows. Must. Mean. Nothing. To. Him. What. Have. I. Ever. Done. To. Deserve. This?" I say through my shaky breathing and impending sobs.

October 28, 2022 10:10 pm  #88

My heart breaks when Chris says through her sobs: "Our. Wedding. Vows. Must. Mean. Nothing. To. Him. What. Have. I. Ever. Done. To. Deserve. This?" I pull her from the back of her thigh so she is closer to me, caressing her soft calf as she bends her legs. I soothe her softly jiggling her calf with soft squeezes as I caress it from the back of her knee to where the curvature ends above her ankle. After a couple of minutes holding her vulnerable body as she sobs, I break the hug, surprised to see her face completely covered in tears, not a single streak is distinguishable, I lovingly kiss her wet cheeks then swipe my hands across her cheeks, from the outer corner to the inner corner, allowing her precious tears to make new paths on her beautiful cheeks.

I look silently into her eyes as I wipe a tear every now and then.

October 30, 2022 3:53 am  #89

As soon as I'm done speaking I feel him grab the back of my thigh and slide me closer to him. I bend my legs as I feel him begin caressing my calf. I feel him jiggle and squeeze my calf as he continues to caress it from the back of my knee to just above my ankle. He holds my body for a couple min and just lets me sob. After we finally break the hug I feel my face entirely wet and covered with tears. I blush as I'm not used to anyone seeing me so vulnerable. I gasp a little as I'm surprised when I feel him kiss my still wet cheeks then wipe his hand across my cheeks from the outer corner to the inner corner. As soon as my tears are cleared I feel more tears begin falling making new paths on my cheeks.

Without any words spoken he looks into my eyes transferring every ounce of love he has as he continues to wipe my still falling tears every now and then. I give him a small smile letting him know how greatful and comforted I am as I let my tears continue to fall.

October 30, 2022 4:13 am  #90

I see her smile and thanks me for comforting and wiping her tears as her tears are still streaming down her cheeks. I lean on her quads, feeling her soft muscles sink with the weight of my hands, kissing a couple of tears from each cheek, kissing the thick trails of tears up the the source, below her eyes.

I slowly and lovingly wipe her tears once more as I give her comforting words: “ You didn’t do anything to deserve what you are going through, and you are very brave to share it with me, you know I’ll always be here for you, to hold you when you feel vulnerable, to give you comforting caresses, to wipe and kiss your tears, finally, to cheer you up once you release your pent up emotions.” When I finish talking, I softly jiggle her thighs.

Board footera