You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?



December 24, 2018 1:46 pm  #11


Re: Reaction Videos (Female)

Here are a couple of extremely tearful reaction videos. Plenty of tears filling her eyes and streaming down her cheeks.

https://youtu.be/gj7n5CW3gw4?&t=130

https://youtu.be/AaqwkNnRtv0?t=210

 

December 24, 2018 4:15 pm  #12


Re: Reaction Videos (Female)

SparklingEyes wrote:

Here are a couple of extremely tearful reaction videos. Plenty of tears filling her eyes and streaming down her cheeks.

https://youtu.be/gj7n5CW3gw4?&t=130

https://youtu.be/AaqwkNnRtv0?t=210

On the first video I didn’t like she continuously dabbed her tears with the napkin, on the other hand I really loved her tears fell from all over her eyes, she had to chase them from the outer corner to the middle of her eye to the inner corner of her eye.

I am pretty sure if she hadn’t wiped her tears her face would have several tear streaks.

Last edited by Amans lacrimae (December 24, 2018 4:21 pm)

 

December 25, 2018 2:20 am  #13


Re: Reaction Videos (Female)

Well, thankfully for the most part she didn't directly wipe her eyes, she only wiped her cheeks, which meant that the tears were visible in her eyes. I didn't mind her wiping too much because of that and also because it meant more new streaks ran down her cheeks instead of the tears taking the same path and making her face wet. Here's another one (different girl):

https://youtu.be/p2bg8qhZA_0?&t=85

 

December 25, 2018 9:20 am  #14


Re: Reaction Videos (Female)

Here's another very tearful reaction video.

https://youtu.be/3EuDj5E1JWY?t=295

There are plenty of tears throughout the video, look especially around the 20:45 mark. From there on, she cries profusely. There are tears before that as well. I've never seen a person wearing glasses shed tears in front of me (though I have watched a couple of videos of girls wearing glasses cry, though, coming to think of it, I haven't watched too many videos of girls crying with glasses either, just two or three excluding this).

Here's another video of her crying:

https://youtu.be/owdDvn9GhVY?t=1025

I would actually prefer it if she wasn't wearing glasses, that way, the tears in her eyes would be more clear. But she still does cry a lot of tears, especially in the first video. And she sobs as well.

Last edited by SparklingEyes (December 25, 2018 9:23 am)

 

December 25, 2018 6:40 pm  #15


Re: Reaction Videos (Female)

     Thread Starter
 

December 25, 2018 11:56 pm  #16


Re: Reaction Videos (Female)

SparklingEyes wrote:

Here's another very tearful reaction video.

https://youtu.be/3EuDj5E1JWY?t=295

There are plenty of tears throughout the video, look especially around the 20:45 mark. From there on, she cries profusely. There are tears before that as well. I've never seen a person wearing glasses shed tears in front of me (though I have watched a couple of videos of girls wearing glasses cry, though, coming to think of it, I haven't watched too many videos of girls crying with glasses either, just two or three excluding this).

Here's another video of her crying:

https://youtu.be/owdDvn9GhVY?t=1025

I would actually prefer it if she wasn't wearing glasses, that way, the tears in her eyes would be more clear. But she still does cry a lot of tears, especially in the first video. And she sobs as well.

Quite like this one. Sobbing is rare in reaction vids. Like the lip action. This reminds me, I really ought to stsrt posting videos here again.


Ugly crying is pretty crying
 

January 7, 2019 12:03 am  #17


Re: Reaction Videos (Female)

     Thread Starter
 

January 7, 2019 8:20 am  #18


Re: Reaction Videos (Female)

Batshit crazy, but really pretty girl. Lots of sobbing, bulging lip and
running tears. She gives a few close-ups of her eyes. https://youtu.be/Y_B3i4PR_54


Ugly crying is pretty crying
 

January 7, 2019 3:31 pm  #19


Re: Reaction Videos (Female)

TorNorth wrote:

Batshit crazy, but really pretty girl. Lots of sobbing, bulging lip and
running tears. She gives a few close-ups of her eyes. https://youtu.be/Y_B3i4PR_54

I love the way this girl cries, very expressive, openly sobbing, not covering her mouth or eyes, unchecked tears, several tear streaks, almost perfect. More tears would be better.

 

January 18, 2019 4:08 am  #20


Re: Reaction Videos (Female)

Bartlebycs wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9YMGvZPrPE   Shayla's best one yet

I saw that one as well. I love how unashamed she is to simple let her tears stream down her face unchecked like that! She's definitely the best reaction channel I've seen.

 

Board footera

 

Powered by Boardhost. Create a Free Forum