You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 27, 2019 3:35 am  #21

Re: First time

truffle wrote:

My wife and I met during university. We were initially just friends for about 6 weeks. During this time, the third day after I met her, my eyes welled up with tears because of something another friend said about their brother's illness, and she made eye contact with me so she saw the tears. About three weeks later I saw tears in her eyes after she had laughed hard.

After those six weeks, she went overseas for an audition/performance opportunity. We literally talked on the phone for three hours a day during this time and things became romantic between us during her second week away. I met her at the airport when she got back and got SO emotional when I saw her. I hugged her really tight and teared up immediately. She then kissed me right there in front of a hundred strangers. When we pulled away, I though I had successfully blinked back the tears, but she remembers it differently. She SWEARS that I shed a tiny tear from my right eye when she pulled away. So basically she saw a tear run down my cheek in the first 30 seconds of our relationship, and she didn't even wipe it for me 

My wife saw me cry twice before we were dating and before we were even friends, but both times she was about 50 feet away from me and didn't interact with me. I didn't even know she had seen me until she told me many months later.

Wow, you two are fast, less than a week she saw you tear up, well, no tears fell, so I guess the first real obs would be the one at the airport? Based on her POV, since you swear you blinked back tears ;), it would have been more evident if she had wiped it.
And her first tears were happy tears.

Thanks, lovely obs

August 28, 2019 3:33 pm  #22

Amans lacrimae wrote:

andjyx wrote:

P.S i have read the obs you provided a link for and oh God, its one of the most beautiful i have read on this site so far! So amazing that the girl ended up crying without a shame in front of you.

Just noticed the obs I provided in the link is not the one intended, here is the one I originally wanted to share with you.
https://cryinglovers.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=1599

I actually did read this one before. Purely amazing. Reminds me of some of my cries; i gotta admit i love feeling someone’s shirt getting soaked with my tears, and although i sadly had only few opportunities to offer someone a shoulder to cry on, i love the sensation on myself as well. You seem like an amazing comforter. Wish everyone was as sensible as you when they have a crying person in front of them...

Last edited by andjyx (August 28, 2019 3:34 pm)

August 28, 2019 5:12 pm  #23

andjyx wrote:

Amans lacrimae wrote:

andjyx wrote:

P.S i have read the obs you provided a link for and oh God, its one of the most beautiful i have read on this site so far! So amazing that the girl ended up crying without a shame in front of you.

Just noticed the obs I provided in the link is not the one intended, here is the one I originally wanted to share with you.

I actually did read this one before. Purely amazing. Reminds me of some of my cries; i gotta admit i love feeling someone’s shirt getting soaked with my tears, and although i sadly had only few opportunities to offer someone a shoulder to cry on, i love the sensation on myself as well. You seem like an amazing comforter. Wish everyone was as sensible as you when they have a crying person in front of them...

Honestly, I wish I were that sensible when I have a crying person in front of me! My brain tends to shatter into a million pieces when someone cries in front of me, especially if I already have some feelings for them. I can almost pull myself together sometimes, but I rarely get to play a good, solid comforter role. Maybe someday, though!

August 28, 2019 5:26 pm  #24

Dacrypticphile wrote:

andjyx wrote:

Amans lacrimae wrote:

Honestly, I wish I were that sensible when I have a crying person in front of me! My brain tends to shatter into a million pieces when someone cries in front of me, especially if I already have some feelings for them. I can almost pull myself together sometimes, but I rarely get to play a good, solid comforter role. Maybe someday, though!

Exactly what I’m talking about. When i see people cry it really gets to me, especially if i feel something for them. Then it literally breaks my heart. I wish i had more chances to be there for people that way.

August 29, 2019 5:15 am  #25

andjyx wrote:

You know, I had never given it thought, but I also get a thrill when I feel warm tears seeping through my shirt to my chest, and the face when the girl pulls away from my chest is usually priceless, seems that, since her face is pressed against my shirt, the tears smear her face and the tears run through different paths leaving several streaks on her face, which usually I end up wiping.

Board footera