You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 5, 2020 5:42 pm  #31

Re: Truth or Dare

Connor has turned into a thigh-lover just like you! I got a huge thrill when you had Connor wipe Tyrell's tears. I can honestly say I've never seen two straight cis men wipe each other's tears. Now I'm feeling sorry for Tyrell because Connor and Kylie seem irritated with him, when he trusted them enough to weep openly in front of them.

Keep going, Amans! I love the spin you've put on this story.

July 6, 2020 4:17 am  #32

truffle wrote:

Connor has turned into a thigh-lover just like you! I got a huge thrill when you had Connor wipe Tyrell's tears. I can honestly say I've never seen two straight cis men wipe each other's tears. Now I'm feeling sorry for Tyrell because Connor and Kylie seem irritated with him, when he trusted them enough to weep openly in front of them.

Keep going, Amans! I love the spin you've put on this story.

Hi Truffle, thanks a lot for the feedback, I didn't have an idea where this was going, I kind of reacted as I wrote. Being real honest, I haven't seen guys wiping other guy's tears, but I have heard a couple of friends telling me that they wiped another friend's (male) tears.

July 10, 2020 12:09 pm  #33

As per Princess_Lucky1731's request and trying to make it up to Truffle (who hasn't answered in almost a week, must be busy) here is a little perspective of the secondary characters (Abby in progress).

Tyrell's POV:

Connor invites me to spring break with his girl and her roommate. I think it's a good idea, especially since I have been having old sad memories about the time my mother told me my father died, he was assaulted in his restaurant, left severely injured, he didn't make it. Nobody knew about that, I never talked about it, and today was the anniversary.

I decided to meet Kylie's room mate, so I dress accordingly, a bright polo shirt and a pair of mid length (covering 3/4 thigh) jersey shorts. We go to their apartment, Kylie opens the door, I couldn't help but smile seeing Connor staring at Kylie as if she was the most beautiful girl in the world.
I mean, she is not ugly, I see her as an average girl next door, she is thin, almost fragile if I might add, she is wearing a black short sleeve t-shirt showing her slim arms, a pair of cargo shorts, just above the knee and hiking boots.  On the other hand, I see her room mate, who introduced herself as Abby, who definitely has a more feminine body, she is wearing a very revealing pink top, I could admire her slightly thick abs, they are a little less than flat, but she is far from overweight, going lower, I see a pair of denim cut-off shorts that barely covered her  rear end, as a matter of fact, a little butt cheek sticks out, when I briefly glimpse, she has her curves in the correct places. I think I might like her, I hope we get along fine.

Anyways, we leave, Connor is driving my car, I have the GPS in case needed, the girls are chatting in the back. I am a bit dubitative on how to get to know Abby a little bit more. After a few hours the opportunity arises. We stopped to stretch and grab a snack, I didn't gather the courage to talk to her, damn, wasted opportunity. Destiny seems to be pairing us together, when we get back to the car, Connor asks me to drive and Kylie chooses to stay in the back with Connor, leaving Abby as a copilot. I had a hard time not taking looks at her nice abs.

I keep driving until sunset, we stay at a motel, again, I am starting to suspect Connor and Kylie are trying to set me up with Abby, as there are only two beds and Connor and Kylie are sharing a bed, leaving Abby to sleep with me. Connor and I both sleep shirtless and with boxers, I didn't even see Kylie come out of the bathroom when she went in with Abby, but Abby came out wearing sexy lingerie, I moved to the edge of the bed to give Abby space, afraid I might touch her inappropriately. Abby cuddled with me! I can't believe she is trusting that much in me, we barely know each other, I am trying not to get aroused as she is intermittently touching me, at one point in the night she placed both her shapely legs over mine, I couldn't move, but honestly as if I wanted to, I really loved feeling her, I even dared moving my hand to her beautiful abs, caressing it slightly, every now and then so it didn't seem obvious.

After an interesting and stimulating night, next day we get up early eat breakfast, then after a couple of hours we reach Fort Lauderdale and spend the day on the beach, Connor got a lot of attention with his intense red shorts, Kylie came out with equally intense orange swimming shorts, even though I have known Kylie for quite a while I don't remember seeing her bare thighs before, I don't know why she never shows her abs or thighs, her slim abs are aesthetic and her slim thighs have good muscle tone considering her body type, Abby came out in a sexy purple two piece bikini, showing off her lovely abs. We spent the day playing volleyball and swimming, I am really starting to like this girl, I hope she gives me a chance to spend more time with her.

The sun is about to set, we order food to go and eat dinner in our room, as we were eating, Kylie receives a phone call, I think something is really wrong as, from what Connor has told me about Kylie, she never cries, at least in front of people. I see signs that Kylie feels like crying, she swallows a couple of times, which I identify quickly because that's what I usually do to try to dissolve the knot in the throat, I see her eyes are more shiny.

Kylie abruptly stands from the table and goes away from us, Connor follows her soon after, leaving Abby and me alone. Abby tells me that something is going way bad and she would not allow her best friend and roomie alone, so we decide to go beside her. When we are near Kylie, Connor moves to kneel in front of her, placing his hands on her thighs, comforting her. I go behind Connor and sit at Kylie's right side, Abby goes to the left, sitting right next to her. I can see Kylie is not doing very well keeping her tears at bay, as I see her lips pursing and her eyes filled to the brim, not blinking, to avoid her tears to fall, I just know that dilema, if I blink, the tears go wherever they want, if I don't blink, a tear will fall faster, but Hollywood style, in a single, sparkling streak. Just when I thought the tears could no longer be contained in her hazel eyes, she tilts her head up, as if that could make the tears go back in.

I see Connor desperately rubbing her thighs faster and stronger, cleaving his fingers in her skin, Kylie puts the phone down on Abby's thigh, quickly bringing both hands up to cover her face. At this moment I turn to look at Abby, we clearly know Kylie failed to suppress the tears, yet, we don't acknowledge it, so, as soon as Kylie lowered her face to normal position, still covering it with her hands, I instinctively embrace her holding her shoulders with my hands as Abby softly places a hand on Kylie's left arm, supporting her. She finally blinked, as I saw a tear right next to my face escape from the cover of her hands. Connor swiftly wiped it away with the pad of his index and middle fingers. Suddenly I started thinking of when my dad was murdered, nobody took care of my tears because I was the man of the house now, I tried to shake that feeling off. Kylie suddenly removed her hands from her face, bringing my attention back to her, I think she regretted doing so, as she blushed when she saw our faces with her tear streaked face, honestly I was surprised at how many tears she produced in such a short time, as I briefly saw at least three tear streaks on each cheek. Connor immediately wiped her cheeks clean of tears, wave after wave of her tears were wiped by Connor. At the same time I stopped embracing her and caressed her hair as Abby started rubbing her back soothing her.

Kylie's tears subside, and, Abby, seeing her calmer now, asked her what happened, when Connor wiped the last tear streak, he brought his wet hands back to Kylie's thighs as Kylie started to talk about her parents separating my eyes started to fill with tears and so do Kylie's, I have my eyes fixed on hers listening attentively. When Kylie said her parents' splitting was her fault, her voice broke and the last word was wavy, tears quickly filled her eyes and sprang down her face accompanied by a sob. I, already sensitive, reacted without thinking, I swiftly brought a hand to her face, wiping a tear that rolled from the outer corner of her right eye, when I saw Abby's hand on Kylie's other cheek, surprising to see also Kylie raising her hands to cover her face and Connor's hands starting to approach. I felt Connor and Kylie move in slow motion as Abby and I reacted normally, it was strange, yet very emotional as I don't remember the last time I had someone's tears in my hands, if ever. That was the drop that broke the glass, I felt my eyes brimming with tears and as I was raising my hands to cover my face, I took a glance at Abby, who was also with tears on her eyelashes.

Through my hands I could see Connor kissing and wiping Kylie's tears, I felt a lot calmer and thought I successfully managed to suppress my tears, so I stop shielding my face, I turned to see Abby, her face looked more beautiful than I had ever seen her, if I thought Kylie was a profuse crier, Abby had at least twice the tear streaks and her tears rolled down all the way down her face to her neck and even some managed to go as far as her cleavage. I was admiring Abby's face when I felt a hand in my cheek, I flinch, as I had never had anyone caress my face, only to see Kylie's wet finger, I didn't even notice I had shed tears, I became extremely embarrassed, my best friend's girlfriend wiping a tear from my cheek, how unmanly way to spend spring break. As I was thinking I felt another hand on my other cheek, boy, could this get even more uncomfortable, Connor wiped a tear from my cheek, I never even thought guys did that, I mean, he could take care of his girlfriend's tears, but another guy, I blushed and turned my face away to avoid making things worse. I didn't dare look back until the crying fit ended. I managed to stop crying thinking of Abby's stunningly beautiful tear streaked face, oh, how I wanted to comfort her, but she was quite far and she barely knew me. I heard other things happening, but I was too focused on composing myself and gaining my masculinity back. 

Night time again, we all chatted for a little while as if nothing happened (thank God) and we decided to leave the next day to Kylie's cousin house.We all go to bed, I am getting used to sleeping with Abby, tonight we all are sensitive because of the shock of seeing Kylie cry. I couldn't stop myself asking: "Abby, about earlier today, I saw you comforting Kylie, if it's not imprudent, may I ask what brought you to tears? 

Abby: "What Kylie is living right now happened to me six years ago, mom and dad split and I got to stay with dad, who I love a lot, but I miss my mom".

Abby's beautiful blue eyes began to fill with tears. I get closer to her and rest my lips next to hers. "I know it's too soon to say this but, if there's anything I can do for you, if you need someone to talk to, a shoulder to cry on or a hand to carry you when you are down, I'll be more than happy to be that person. "Abby's tears are about to overflow. 

Abby: "I'm sorry, I shouldn't be crying, we're supposed to be having fun, I'm feeling a bit sad, yet happy, sad because I miss my dad, since I came to school here, I seldom have the time or money to go visit him, and happy because you are the first person to sincerely offer me support". Abby sits, resting her head on the headboard.

The movement made her tears roll down her lovely cheeks. I support a hand on her thigh raising myself to sit at her level, caressing her abs as I rise. Seeing her tear streaked face and tears still falling unchecked make me feel the urge to wipe her tears, but we don't have that trust level yet, so I move my hand close to her face and ask: "May I...?" 

Abby blushes at the question, acting as if she didn't understand answers: "May you...what, Tyrell?"

I didn't expect that, I don't know how to react, I just motion my hand waving and say: "Well, guess I shouldn't have dared to ask, nevermind". Just when I started to bring my hand down, she took my hand with her hand and guided it to her cheek, wiping a few tears along with some tear streaks as she said: "You don't need my permission to wipe my tears, when I was in my early teens and hormones made my mood swing, my dad always wiped my tears when I cried and didn't even ask. I must confess, I loved when he did."

Feeling her warm tears spurred me to kiss her. I kissed her lips first, taking her face in my hands, wiping her warm tears, she corresponded the kiss quite emotionally, I am starting to fall for this girl. When we break the kiss, we look at each other, Abby still has a few tears running down her cheeks, I gather the courage to kiss them, I tell her: "I am keeping my word", as I scoop her in my arms, place her on my lap, kiss a tear from each cheek, stop for a second to look at her, she has a radiant smile on her face and a couple of tears as well as several drying tear streaks. Her smile reassured me to kiss a couple more tears from under her eyes as well as wipe the rest of her streaks. The only signs that could tell she had been crying are her red nose and her puffy eyes. I gently pat her thigh, feeling her hidden muscles jiggle along with the meat covering them, gently caressing my way up to her abs, rubbing them in slow imperceptible circles.

Abby smiles, and as I still caress her abs she tells me: "Thank you Tyrell, you brought back to me fond memories of my dad, but, if I may add, you surpassed him, I had never had my tears kissed, I felt butterflies fluttering in my whole body, and, honestly, I would love if you did it again if you have the chance."

After this intense night, next morning, we get ready to leave.

July 10, 2020 5:27 pm  #34

Abby's POV: 

Connor calls me asking for help, he is very worried about Kylie, she is depressed because her parents didn't accept her relationship with Connor. It seems like a good idea, besides, I could also have a beach vacation in the company of hopefully a good looking guy who has a good heart. I kept the secret away from Kylie, the day finally arrives and Connor comes to the doorstep with his roommate, I am already in proper clothing, I seldom get to show my body, but when I show it, I show it. I decided to wear a pink top that only covers my breasts, a pair of denim cut-off shorts that only cover my private parts and a pair of cute pink tennis shoes.

I see Connor in an unusual attire, he never, ever wears shorts, he is wearing a pair of military cargo shorts, a burgundy short sleeve t-shirt and a pair of tennis, his roommate on the other hand, is wearing shorter shorts, at least he shows a little thigh and an eye catching bright polo shirt. Kylie comes out wearing a pair of cargo shorts,  black short sleeve t-shirt and hiking boots, I half smile seeing how Connor is hypnotized with Kylie's legs. I also noticed how his friend briefly scanned me, at least he is physically attractive.

We go, I go on the back with Kylie, we chat for a while, I try to get info on Tyrell, Kylie told me he was studying to be a chef, he liked the beach and skydiving. We stopped for a rest and something to eat, I hoped he initiated a conversation, unfortunately he didn't, it's not that I didn't give him hints, I made sure to make eye contact and pass in front of him showing off a few times without being slutty.

Well, it seems that we were destined to get closer today, when we got back in the car, Connor and Kylie decided to go on the back, leaving me as a copilot. The freeway was endless, it was starting to get late and we had to stop at a motel to get a good night rest.

Again, we get another opportunity to get close, as I don't know who decided that Connor and Kylie were getting one bed leaving me to sleep with Tyrell, not that I disliked it but, we weren't even dating, guess spring break has its own rules. Kylie and I changed into our sleeping garments, Kylie wore a sexy baby blue pair of low rise shorts and a yellow sleeveless top, while I wore a yellow cami top with matching boy shorts.

When we came out, both guys were already under the sheets, my mind drifted trying to know what Tyrell was wearing under the sheets. Time to find out, I slip in the bed with Tyrell, he is a shy guy, he moved all the way to the corner to avoid contact.

I skipped the courtesy boundaries and lied next to him, even cuddling him, I caressed his legs with my legs, it seemed he was nervous, after a few approaches I threw my legs on top of his, waiting for a more confident response, no luck, he barely touched my abs, caressing them briefly every now and then. Let's see if he loosens a bit tomorrow.

We arrive to Fort Lauderdale, drop our stuff at the hotel and change to go to the beach, Connor for the first time in my life wears a sexy bright red mid thigh pair of shorts, and shirtless, I had never seen Connor like that, being honest, he is handsome to say the least, but I know he is the boyfriend of my best friend and roommate.

Tyrell came out and, wow, ok, Connor is handsome but Tyrell is sexy hot, his developed arms and torso, his well built legs, he was showing it all, he even seems to be the funny type, his palm stamped shorts are, well, funny.

Kylie, the extremely conservative girl surprised me, she wore short, and I mean short for her standards, she is showing at least three quarters of her thighs, I mean, I had seen her before, we're roomies, but she never, ever showed that much skin in public and also wore a tight white short sleeve t-shirt that enhances her breasts, they even bounce with each step she takes, that is so unlike Kylie.

I, on the other hand, wore a two piece purple bikini, showing everything except private parts. 

Connor and Kylie spend the day on the shore and in the sand while Tyrell and I go swimming deeper. Anyways, the sun is about to set and we all agree that we need to eat. We order some food to eat in our room, as we are dining Kylie receives an unusual phone call.

After a couple of minutes into the call I see Kylie's eyes begin to sparkle with tears, so unlike her, even I, that live with her, have never seen her cry. I perceive she is using all the tricks to avoid breaking down, she is swallowing constantly, her face is slowly gaining color. All of a sudden she stands up and goes to her bed, I think she wants some privacy, but Connor goes after her, I look at Tyrell and ask him what we should do.

After a couple of minutes we decided to go give Kylie support, I noticed Connor felt us coming, as we got closer he moved from her side to kneel in front of her, supporting his hands on her thighs, caressing them showing support.

Tyrell and I sat on each side of Kylie. I am starting to feel sorry for Kylie, she never cries in front of anybody, I think not even in front of Connor, or has she? I mean they are a couple, anyways, I see Kylie is fighting with all her will to avoid the dreaded ugly face we all do when crying hard.

She is using all the tricks on her sleeve as I see tears on the brim, even though there is a tear already formed in her eyelashes, she is biting her cheeks, clenching her teeth. It seems it's really intense, what could have happened? Her lips are pursing, about to pout. I see Connor is getting anxious as he starts caressing Kylie's thighs faster and stronger, I can even see his fingers sinking in her skin and muscles as he slides his hands up and down.

Kylie hasn't blinked, she tilts her head, face up to try to push the tears back inside, in my experience that has never worked, I no longer bother doing it. I can feel Tyrell's and Connor's eyes intermittently on me even though they are mostly on Kylie.

Suddenly I felt a pat on my thigh, that jiggled with the contact, I looked quickly, it's Kylie putting her phone down, it rested on my thigh as she quickly covered her face with her hands. 

We are all aware that Kylie is crying, yet we don't want to acknowledge it until she feels safe. What triggered our actions was Connor bringing a hand to her face, I guess he might have wiped a tear, I didn't see because it was at the other side from where I was. But I saw Tyrell hold Kylie by her shoulders, so I decided to grab her arm, letting her know I was here to hold her.

Not a second went by, when Kylie uncovered her face, it was tear stricken, several tears were falling down several streams down her face, considering the intensity of her crying I thought she would shed more tears.

Tyrell releases her shoulders and starts caressing her hair, and I start rubbing her back, soothing her while Connor took care of all her tears, he definitely knew how to wipe tears. I wish I had someone to wipe my tears, with my dad far and no one here to trust, I let my tears fall unchecked down my face.

Curiosity took the best of me, when I saw Kylie's tears subside, I ask her what happened, bad idea, Kylie started crying again, even sobbed, I felt so bad, I felt tears stinging my eyes, her tears fell like a waterfall this time, more tears from more streaks, I felt obliged to fix this, so I wiped the cheek that was closest to me entirely, clearing all tears and streaks from her left eye, and with the corner of my eye I think I saw Tyrell wipe a tear from the corner of her eye, it seemed so but I'm not sure.

I placed my right hand on the bed to support my weight and the left hand on Kylie's thigh, feeling her lean muscles jiggle against my hand as I tell her: "Let it all out Kylie, you'll feel lighter and better, there is no shame in crying."

As I said this, my sight gets blurry and I see Connor's hands and lips expertly take care of Kylie's tears, I could hold my tears no longer, about a minute into my crying fit I felt a pair of male hands tenderly wipe my entire face clean of tears, I couldn't help but smile and the burst of emotion caused me to squeeze Kylie's thigh, feeling her muscles give in, but not before putting resistance.

A fresh wave of tears rush down my face, and this time I feel a delicate female hand wiping one cheek clean of tears. We end exhausted, we get back to the table to finish dinner, a little chat, not crying related fortunately good nights and then to bed.

As soon as Tyrell and I got comfortable in the bed Tyrell asked me: "Abby, about earlier today, I saw you comforting Kylie, if it's not imprudent, may I ask what brought you to tears?"

I, allowing Tyrell into my inner circle, answered: "What Kylie is living right now happened to me six years ago, mom and dad split and I got to stay with dad, who I love a lot, but I miss my mom".

My eyes started to fill with tears again. Tyrell moves his face right next to mine, I thought he was about to kiss me, but he said: "I know it's too soon to say this but, if there's anything I can do for you, if you need someone to talk to, a shoulder to cry on or a hand to carry you when you are down, I'll be more than happy to be that person."

That only made me more emotional, I feel my tears are about to overflow.

I hate tears going to my ears, so as I sit on the bed, laying against the headboard, I tell him: "I'm sorry, I shouldn't be crying, we're supposed to be having fun, I'm feeling a bit sad, yet happy, sad because I miss my dad, since I came to school here, I seldom have the time or money to go visit him, and happy because you are the first person to sincerely offer me support".

Inevitably, tears started rolling down my face. I felt Tyrell placed a hand on my thigh supporting his weight, I'm pretty sure he felt my curves giving in as well as my muscles sinking in his hand. With the support of his hand he sat next to me, seizing the chance of the momentum to caress my abs.

When he was at the same level as I, I saw he brought his hand to my face, my heart started racing, would he wipe my tears? Being the shy, polite cook he is, he asked me: "May I...?"

I blushed and teased him a bit, even though I was crying I never lost my sense of humor: "May you...what, Tyrell?"

He was dumbfounded, I would have laughed under other circumstances, he moved his finger wiping the air, getting frustrated, he just blurted: "Well, guess I shouldn't have dared to ask, nevermind". And started to lower his hand.

I couldn't believe he never insisted in anything, I took his hand and brought it to my cheek, wiping my own tears with his fingers, I told him in a firm voice: "You don't need my permission to wipe my tears, when I was in my early teens and hormones made my mood swing, my dad always wiped my tears when I cried and didn't even ask. I must confess, I loved when he did."

That was the key he needed to act. He took my face in his hands and kissed my lips as he wiped my tears, I kissed him back passionately, while we kissed time stopped. This new rush of emotion fuels my tears and they keep rolling down my cheeks.

Tyrell says: "I am keeping my word", as he scoops me in his arms, I am no longer self conscious of my legs, I am pretty sure he likes what he sees, as my hamstrings spread on his hands. As he places me on his lap, he kisses a tear from each of my cheeks, my heart skipped a beat, or maybe two, I couldn't avoid forming the biggest smile this year, even though I felt a few tears still running down my face and the several tear streaks drying, I think my smile fueled him into kissing a tear from under each eye and wipe the rest of my tear streaks.

He surprised me patting my thigh, feeling my curves and muscles jiggle against his hand and without stopping to touch my body he slides all the way up to my abs, slowly rubbing them in circles.

I smiled and told him: "Thank you Tyrell, you brought back to me fond memories of my dad, but, if I may add, you surpassed him, I had never had my tears kissed, I felt butterflies fluttering in my whole body, and, honestly, I would love if you did it again if you have the chance."

We decided to sleep now, this was as intense as Kylie's crying fit. And next morning we are leaving.

July 11, 2020 4:05 pm  #35

I love Tyrell's chapter the most (I might just be into the male crying and all) but Abby's chapter is exquisitely written as well. I'm glad you decided to continue writing.

July 12, 2020 6:11 pm  #36

Kylie's POV: 

We all get up early, I can tell Tyrell and Abby are a bit disappointed, their faces betray them, but they are understanding. We change to eat breakfast and leave, Tyrell is wearing olive green bermuda shorts and a brown t-shirt, Abby flaunts her legs with a silk blue skirt about three inches above the knee and a fresh bright white blouse, Connor wears discrete black cotton pants and a short sleeve shirt and I decide to wear the red shorts Connor got for me, since I hadn't worn them yet and a black linen short sleeve blouse.

We go out to South Carolina to my cousin's house, Tyrell and Abby in the front, Connor and I in the back. We talked about what happened last night, Connor asked me how I was feeling, about crying in front of our roommates, about Tyrell crying, I tried not getting emotional, as even though something broke inside my brain in that sense, I still wasn't fond of crying in front of everybody. We ended up making out in the back seat, to be honest, I had never done anything like that, less with somebody else in the car. 

After a long eight hour trip, we reached my cousin's house. I ask Connor to tell Tyrell and Abby to go to know the town while Connor and I stay here for a while. They left and Connor and I knocked on the door. My cousin Brandon opened the door, as soon as he saw me he threw his arms over me, hugging me so tight I expelled all the air in my lungs. After several seconds he broke the hug, turning to see Connor.

Connor: "Hello, nice to meet you, I am sorry it's not under better circumstances."

Brandon: "Nice to meet you, I'll start to get to know you from scratch, not from what my aunt has told me about you."

Kylie: "Brandon, even now you are with your unique sense of humor."

Brandon, planting a kiss on my cheek, motions  us to enter. We reached the living room, and as soon as my mom saw us, she yelled at me.

Mom: "How dare you bring this man to this house, did I not forbid you to see this man again?"

Angry tears start prickling my eyes, I try to send them back to where they came from. "Mom, Connor is a sweet, loving, intelligent, hard worker man, you cannot assume what he is or what we're doing".

Mom: "All men are the same, they want to get into your pants, get you pregnant, if you're lucky, they will take care of the child and screw the rest of your life." I was shocked, I saw tears starting to form in her eyes.

Brandon: "Aunt, if I may, shouldn't we at least get the chance to know him? Let's give him the opportunity to prove himself worthy of having my cousin, I mean, if you didn't notice I am a guy too, I hope I get a girlfriend one day, and I wouldn't like to have this situation myself."

Mom's tears finally overflow and her voice falters, she is hard to understand as her voice breaks, shakes and the sobs interrupt sentences.

Mom: "Brandon, who do you think you are to talk like this to your aunt? That's what I'm talking about, young guys no longer have respect for their elders, they know no authority, they (a sob interrupts her, she keeps sobbing as tears stream down her face leaving several thick streaks on her face).

I go to hug her and whisper in her ear "I love you mom, you know it, I know you did what you thought best for me while dad worked all day... My voice breaks and a single tear rolls down my cheek.

Mom breaks the hug and I see her eyes fixed on my tear. 
Mom: "What did I tell you that strong girls don't do?" She quickly wipes my tear from my cheek. I smile as I didn't think she had the authority to say that in her state and I sweep my thumb across her cheek, showing it completely wet to her (I am no longer whispering, I speak in my normal voice) "Really mom, you are telling me strong girls don't cry, when you are sobbing, I am sorry to tell you, you raised me with a wrong idea about crying, I always went to my room to cry alone, thinking I was weak and I shouldn't be crying, even if no one saw me, I usually felt worse after crying but you know what, one of the best sensations I have felt is when I cried in Connor's arms and he held me in his arms, comforted me, wiped my tears, I felt relieved, loved, lighter and in a way better mood. There should be no shame in tears when you are with a loved one." Saying this brought so many memories of different times I cried in Connor's arms, that a few tears started to run down my cheeks.

Mom has a surprised face, which looks kind of funny as her face has fresh tear streaks and a couple of tears are still falling. I hear footsteps toward us, I feel a familiar hand caressing my cheek, wiping my tears, then he hugged me with one arm across my shoulders. I saw my mother's eyes widen as I smiled and turned to kiss Connor, with his free hand he wiped my other cheek clear of tears. My mother stands dumbfounded with tears still falling freely down her cheeks. To have her point proven wrong I wiped one of her cheeks, she didn't even have time to react, she didn't expect it, I kind of outlined a smile and Connor quickly brought a hand to her other cheek, wiping one tear from her eye, following the streak until he reached the tear.

Connor and I take a step back and look for a seat. My mom dropped back to the couch as Brandon brought us a couple of chairs so we could sit near, as he motioned us to take a seat he gently wiped a tear from my cheek. For not crying in front of people I am starting to feel too many people have wiped my tears lately.

Slowly my tears are subsiding, Connor kisses some tears from my cheeks, wipe others and rests his hand on my thigh, caressing it every now and then. We spoke with my mom and ended on neutral terms, I promised to finish college before getting pregnant, Connor reassured her he would do whatever needed to make me happy, keep me safe and provide me with a decent living. As we are about to leave, my cousin approaches Connor, gives him a warm hug and tell him: "Thank you for loving my cous so much, you know, I would give my life for her, that's how much I love her, and I miss her since we moved here, take care of her and visit whenever you have a chance". Brandon's voice broke at the last sentence. I hug him tight and say: "You know I love you Brandon, you can call me everyday if you like, don't wait for stuff like this to happen to reach me". As we break the hug, I see his eyes overflow with a tear from each eye fall unchecked down his cheeks. My eyes correspond in empathy, single, thin, Hollywood style tears fall down my cheeks, at the same time, we lift one hand ( my other hand was held by Connor) and I wipe a tear from his cheek as he wiped one tear from mine, Connor kissed my other tear as it fell. Brandon held me by one shoulder and Connor wiped Brandon's other tear saying: "Brandon, you don't need to shed sad tears for Kylie, I will do everything in my hands to bring her at least every summer vacation period."

I turn to see Connor's eyes, I was surprised he had tears that slowly rolled down his cheeks, I kissed a tear, wiping the streak left, after I removed my hand from his face I was surprised to see Brandon's hand wiping Connor's other cheek, he placed his index and middle finger pads about an inch below Connor's eye, drying the tear streak, following it until he reached the tear, around mid cheek. Connor blushes and smiles as we turn to go away.

July 12, 2020 9:39 pm  #37

Connor's POV:

The trip went in an instant, only for my numb buttocks and legs, I felt I could spend more time with Kylie without thinking twice. When I look up after only seeing Kylie's body and face, I see a house and Tyrell is stopping, I guess this is our destination. Kylie whispers to me to tell the guys to give us some privacy, I ask Tyrell to take Abby to get to know downtown. They leave us at the doorstep.

We knock at the door and a young man around my age opens the door and hugs Kylie so tight I could hear the air was squeezed out of her lungs. After almost suffocating my girl, he turns to me, I say: "Hello, nice to meet you, I am sorry it's not under better circumstances."

Brandon: "Hi, I am Brandon nice to meet you, I'll start to get to know you from scratch, not from what my aunt has told me about you."

Kylie: "Brandon, even now you are with your unique sense of humor."

Brandon kisses Kylie's cheek and motions us to enter the house. We reach the living room, there is a large couch only with a tv set in the front, Kylie's mother is there, there are tear stains all over her face, she starts yelling at Kylie, anger slowly builds inside me, I start breathing slowly, thinking positive, the anger slowly goes away.

I didn't hear a word they said as I was focused not bursting in anger against that woman. I tried not even seeing, the first sentence I heard was from Kylie: "Really mom, you are telling me strong girls don't cry, when you are sobbing, I am sorry to tell you, you raised me with a wrong idea about crying, I always went to my room to cry alone, thinking I was weak and I shouldn't be crying, even if no one saw me, I usually felt worse after crying but you know what, one of the best sensations I have felt is when I cried in Connor's arms and he held me in his arms, comforted me, wiped my tears, I felt relieved, loved, lighter and in a way better mood. There should be no shame in tears when you are with a loved one."

Hearing Kylie say that urged me to go and be there for the love of my life, so I went and I saw that she had a stunningly beautiful tear that left a thin streak down the middle of her cheek, I couldn't help but lovingly wipe it away, then crossed an arm over her shoulders holding her far shoulder, transferring a sense of protection, Kylie turned to kiss me, showing me her other cheek, beautifully marked with a single, thin, sparkling tear streak in the middle of her cheek, I followed the tear streak, finding a perfect, round tear at mouth level, which I gently wipe from just under her eye, drying her tear streak, until I reach the tear, transferring it to my index finger.

We both turn to see Kylie's mother, for the first time in my life, I can feel she is truly worried about Kylie and she is crying in frustration, her face looks dumbfounded, never had I seen tears on her face, less unchecked, she would never allow her tears fall unchecked in front of anybody. I was shocked to see Kylie wipe a tear from her mother's cheek, when she wiped the tear from her mother, I glimpsed a discrete smile on her face, which I interpreted and reacted quickly wiping tears from her mother's other cheek.

Not knowing how Kylie's mother would react, we take a step back, Kylie's mom drops on the couch, still shocked. Brandon quickly brought us chairs to sit near her, he placed my chair first, I seated, then he placed Kylie's chair, when he motioned her to sit, he wiped a tear from her cheek.

I become conscious and stay closer to Kylie's face, even though her tears are subsiding, I manage to kiss some tears, wipe others, finally resting my hand on Kylie's sexy thigh, feeling it jiggle when my hand dropped there, squeezing and caressing intermittently as we talked with her mother. I saw and, even felt if I may say, Kylie's mother's eyes on my hand, following it as I caressed Kylie's silky smooth thigh. In my opinion, after a long, exhausting conversation, we ended in better than expected terms, she is still not very convinced, but is giving me the opportunity to be with her daughter. We are set to leave, I feel overwhelmed with emotions, anger, frustration, love, and other mixed emotions that I can't pinpoint.

Brandon comes to me, gives me a warm hug and says: "Thank you for loving my cous so much, you know, I would give my life for her, that's how much I love her, and I miss her since we moved here, take care of her and visit whenever you have a chance". Brandon's voice broke at the last sentence. Kylie hugs Brandon and says to him:  "You know I love you Brandon, you can call me everyday if you like, don't wait for stuff like this to happen to reach me". When they break the hug I hold Kylie's hand and I see Brandon's eyes sparkling with tears, which overflow, leaving a single streak down his cheeks. I turn to see Kylie and she also has stunningly beautiful tears down her face. I could no longer keep my emotions in when I see Brandon lift a hand, approaching Kylie, as Kylie placed a hand on Brandon's cheek, they wiped each other's tears from one cheek, I kissed the tear on Kylie's other cheek as Brandon holds Kylie from her shoulder  and I wiped Brandon's unchecked tear from his other cheek as I say to him: "Brandon, you don't need to shed sad tears for Kylie, I will do everything in my hands to bring her at least every summer vacation period."  

I feel a single, warm tear slowly fall from each of my cheeks and, strangely, for some reason I don't feel shame. Kylie turned to look at me, her eyes quickly went for my tears, I don't know what's on her mind, her cousin is still in front of us. She surprised me when she kissed my tear, lovingly wiping the streak left with her thumb. I don't know why I felt thrilled, even aroused. What surprised me even more was Brandon wiping my other cheek, he delicately took the time to place his index and middle finger pads under my eyes, gently sliding them through the streak until he reached my tear. I didn't know how to react, instinctively I smile and blush, as Kylie and I turn to leave. I think Brandon and I will get along quite fine.

July 14, 2020 6:00 pm  #38

Tyrell's POV: 

I park at the address Kylie told me to, Connor asks that Abby and I go out to know the town and come back in at least one hour. Kylie and Connor get out of the car and head towards the door. 

I ask Abby: "What do you think? we have around two hours for ourselves, we decide to get to know each other, so we look for a cozy, not crowded coffee shop, we ended up in Crema Coffee bar, I order a salad with apple, feta, cranberries and an apple honey dressing and a blueberry cheesecake frappe, Abby chooses a turkey sandwich and a crema frappe, we start with a light conversation, then Abby goes deeper asking: "Well, seems we are getting along pretty well, plus, you know part of my childhood now. What about your parents?" 

Thinking about my dad makes tears surface and my sight got misty: "Well, my mom lives in Massachusetts". 

Abby: "How about your dad, is he separated from your mom?" 

I feel heat rush through my body and start to get a bit anxious, I don't want to break down in front of Abby, I know she trusts me with her tears, but I still have the idea that boys don't cry in front of girls. I lower my eyes to avoid answering and especially to avoid Abby seeing tears in my eyes. Abby, very gently raises my face, sweetly lifting it with her fingers on my chin. I can see Abby's concerned look keeping eye contact with me. 

Abby: "You don't have to hide, I can see the pain, you know, a pain shared is a pain halved, trust in me." As she finished saying this, she caressed my cheek so lovingly that my will defenses lowered and I started to feel the signs of inevitable tears. A knot forms in my gut, raises to my throat, tears start stinging my eyes, fighting to escape, temperature rises in my whole body, my nose and cheeks start to blush. Abby definitely noticed that I was about to cry, and she encouraged me to, I was surprised when she said: "Tyrell, you can cry, you don't need my approval or consent to feel, always be true to yourself and never feel ashamed for you have done nothing wrong." Since I knew I would inevitably cry, I decided to share with Abby. 

I quickly looked at the surroundings, confirming we were alone. "My dad was murdered when I was eleven, I felt a huge weight fall on me, as I was the man of the house now, I lived with my mom and my sister, both of them spent days crying and, I had to find a job while still at school. Everyday, I studied all morning long, ate something on the way to work, worked the afternoon shift, arrived home almost at midnight, and did homework. This lasted a couple of years. I never had the chance to mourn him or to live like my schoolmates, who went into sports on weekends, I spent most of my weekends at home studying, keeping up with school, doing all in my hands not to break down, as I was my sister's rock, I was the one who held her trembling, sobbing body until she fell asleep, I was the one wiping her torrents of tears, I was the one to give words of hope, but I was also affected and I had no one to hold me as I cried myself to sleep, I had no one to wipe my tears and comfort me." I felt at this point my voice faltered and the tears won, heavy, thick, hot tears burned their way slowly down my cheeks, the first one crawled down the middle of my right cheek, immediately followed by one on my left cheek. I noticed Abby's eyes followed the tear on my right cheek, I blinked and a couple of tears escaped from my eyes, starting a new path down the inner corner of my eyes. 

Abby stands up and comes towards me, she sits on my lap and as she tells me softly: "You can let it all out, I am here for you, if you need more privacy, we can go to the car, unless you feel safe here in my arms". She hugged me with one arm and extremely carefully and lovingly wiped a tear from the middle of my cheek, she placed the pad of her index and middle fingers where the streak started, and slowly followed the path all the way to the tear. I smiled and hugged her tight with one arm around her waist, leaving my hand in her abs and I dropped my other hand on her thigh, feeling it jiggle for a couple of seconds, caressing it in the same manner she caressed my cheek, from her upper thigh to just above the knee. Abby wipes a couple more tears in a similar manner, as she looked at me in the eyes and softly says: "I am willingly corresponding to your offer from yesterday, I'll be here whenever you need to talk, I'll be here to wipe your tears when you need to cry, I'll be here to hold you in my arms whenever you need love and support".As she finished saying this she kissed a tear from each of my cheeks and with her thumbs wiped the tears from the inner corner of my eyes all the way out, leaving no streaks visible.

I stopped crying after this, patted and squeezed her thigh, letting her know it's time to get up, we get up and go back to pick up Connor and Kylie.

July 15, 2020 2:08 pm  #39

Abby's POV:

The ride to South Carolina was a bit exhausting, we didn't even stop to go to the restroom, but being with Tyrell made the trip less monotone, we had small talk, I noticed he glanced frequently to my abs, and seldom to my legs. After several hours we reached our destination and Connor and Kylie got out of the car, they requested a couple of hours, which I wasn't going to waste.

We decide to go to a coffee shop to get to know each other better, we found Crema coffee bar and Tyrell ordered a salad, no wonder he is fit, I go for the turkey sandwich, to drink we both got frappes, this time his' looks like a dessert, while I order the house specialty.
We light chat for a little while, then I try to go deeper asking: "Well, seems we are getting along pretty well, plus, you know part of my childhood now. What about your parents?"

I see the question hit a soft spot, I start to feel sorry for him, but I won't cry, this is his moment, I'll be there for him. With tears shining in his eyes, he answers: "Well, my mom lives in Massachusetts".

A bit curious and a bit concerned I ask: "How about your dad, is he separated from your mom?" I can see he is starting to struggle holding his tears in, his eyes started to sparkle and he lowered his eyes. I gently placed my fingers on his chin and put a little pressure, as if asking if he could please look at me, he did.

Tyrell is still not talking, I try to get him to: You don't have to hide, I can see the pain, you know, a pain shared is a pain halved, trust in me." I caress his cheek, anticipating tears. This gesture had him closer to tears, I think he is about to break, and, if he decides to share it with me, I'll be here to comfort him.

I see him starting to swallow, I know the familiar knot tightening the stomach, then the throat, the tears already formed, about to fall, his cheeks and nose are blushing. I encourage him to let go: "Tyrell, you can cry, you don't need my approval or consent to feel, always be true to yourself and never feel ashamed for you have done nothing wrong." I didn't know how he would react, so I waited.

I saw Tyrell look around, as if looking for someone, then, looking at me, he started to share his experience: "My dad was murdered when I was eleven, I felt a huge weight fall on me, as I was the man of the house now, I lived with my mom and my sister, both of them spent days crying and, I had to find a job while still at school. Everyday, I studied all morning long, ate something on the way to work, worked the afternoon shift, arrived home almost at midnight, and did homework. This lasted a couple of years. I never had the chance to mourn him or to live like my schoolmates, who went into sports on weekends, I spent most of my weekends at home studying, keeping up with school, doing all in my hands not to break down, as I was my sister's rock, I was the one who held her trembling, sobbing body until she fell asleep, I was the one wiping her torrents of tears, I was the one to give words of hope, but I was also affected and I had no one to hold me as I cried myself to sleep, I had no one to wipe my tears and comfort me."

As he finished talking, his voice broke and the long anticipated tears started their journey down Tyrell's handsome cheeks. I was stunned and my heart went galloping, I had never seen a man cry, my dad never cried, at least in front of me, and I secretly wished, at least once in my life, to return the comfort I received, wiping their tears in return, especially a guy I'm into. Also, I thought men always cried like in the movies, a single, thin teardrop, leaving an almost imperceptible streak behind, but Tyrell had a huge tear slowly rolling, as if clinging and not wanting to fall, down the middle of his right cheek, soon imitated by his left eye, so single streaks down the middle of his cheeks were visible. Soon after, he blinked, sending more tears down his cheeks, plus they started to form a new path, down the inner corner of his eyes.

I couldn't hold back any longer, so I get up and go to him, sit on his lap, I notice my skirt raised higher than expected as I was careless when I sat on Tyrell's legs, and I whisper in his ear: "You can let it all out, I am here for you, if you need more privacy, we can go to the car, unless you feel safe here in my arms". I hugged Tyrell with one arm, my face was now pretty close to his, I was amazed to see at this distance, the huge tears and the thick tear streaks left by them, I, very carefully and lovingly placed my index and middle fingertips just below the middle of his cheek, where the tear streak started, slowly caressing and wiping at the same time, the path the tear took, until I reach it, halfway down his cheek.

I think I was short of breath, I was so excited being able to be here, wipe his tears, Tyrell snapped me out of thinking, as he smiled, he held me firm by my waist, I just felt my abs molding to his hand, and he surprised me when his other hand fell on the middle of my thigh, my senses were already overstimulated to be self conscious about my jiggly thighs, my thighs could mold at the will of his hands, there's no shame in it, he caressed it the same way I caressed his cheek, slowly moving to my upper thigh, then lower.

I wipe a couple more tears from his cheeks, then, looking him at the eyes say: "I am willingly corresponding to your offer from yesterday, I'll be here whenever you need to talk, I'll be here to wipe your tears when you need to cry, I'll be here to hold you in my arms whenever you need love and support". When I said this I kissed a tear from each cheek, wiping the rest with my thumbs, cleaning his face from all traces of crying. By this, he stopped crying, I was really comfortable in his lap. I didn't want to get off, plus, I like when he caresses my thighs. But I understood we had to go back for Connor and Kylie, he surprised me. He patted my thigh and squeezed it to hint me it was time to go, even though I am a bit self conscious, I really like when a guy I like touches my legs. We go and pick up Connor and Kylie.

July 16, 2020 6:05 am  #40

This chapter is so sweet. I love the way Abby takes care of Tyrell. <3

Board footera