You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 16, 2020 10:52 am  #41

Re: Truth or Dare

Princess_Lucky1731 wrote:

This chapter is so sweet. I love the way Abby takes care of Tyrell. <3

Thanks

I love writing for you girls (as I have seen this is followed mostly by girls).

July 21, 2020 6:35 pm  #42

Amans this is so terrific! Thank you for doing Tyrell justice. Abby is perfect for him. And Connor is again the bravest boy, wiping Brandon's tears the first time they meet! I'm going to read this whole thing again.

(And sorry Amans, I have been really busy. But I'm back now!!!)

July 22, 2020 3:48 am  #43

truffle wrote:

Amans this is so terrific! Thank you for doing Tyrell justice. Abby is perfect for him. And Connor is again the bravest boy, wiping Brandon's tears the first time they meet! I'm going to read this whole thing again.

(And sorry Amans, I have been really busy. But I'm back now!!!)

I'm glad you liked it, if you have an idea or a scenario in mind, feel free to suggest. I was telling Princess_Lucky if she wanted to Role Play picking Tyrell or Abby,so different personalities are present, if you want to join, feel free to pm.

July 22, 2020 11:43 pm  #44

Connor's POV:

Tyrell and Abby arrive about a minute after Brandon returns home. When Kylie and I got in the car, I noticed Tyrell had a bit of redness in his eyes, as well as some swelling in his eyelids. What seemed to contrast was that he had his hand on Abby's thigh, what did we miss? Anyways, there will be time to get him to talk.

We decided to spend the night there, since we would arrive by midnight if we left right now. We went to Wingz and Ale to have dinner. We ordered regular wings and beers.

I made a signal to Kylie to take Abby somewhere for a few minutes, the girls got up and left Tyrell and me alone.

I ask Tyrell: "Do you like this trip so far?"
Tyrell answers lighthearted: "Yes, I think I needed vacations".

I ask, fixing my eyes on his eyes: "I had never seen you cry until yesterday, and today when you picked us up I noticed your eyes as if you just cried." 

Tyrell: "We have been friends for a few years now Connor, and you know I hate crying and avoid doing so if possible. Yet, what happened to Kylie yesterday hit a wound I still have to heal, to be honest, I didn't even notice I was crying until I saw Kylie's wet finger coming from my cheek. And today, I talked about it with Abby". 

I answer, a bit surprised: "I am honestly, extremely surprised you cried in front of us, I never saw you cry when we were alone". 

Tyrell: "You are surprised, I am surprised, and now that you brought it up and I admitted, I felt extremely embarrassed when Kylie wiped the tear from my cheek, add to the shame YOU wiped a tear from my cheek, I had never seen a guy wipe another guy's tears, I didn't know what to think, how to react." 

I am dumbfounded: "You felt ashamed crying in front of Kylie and me, I even tried to cover you from Abby so she didn't see you cry, yet, from what I am seeing, you just cried in front of Abby, you just met her."

Tyrell: "I did feel ashamed to cry in front of you, but what I didn't tell you, even though I guess you may have hinted, even participated in setting us up. Well, you had a great idea, Abby and I are getting along great, I think we might be even more than friends before this trip is over." 

Tyrell is full of surprises, I wasn't expecting this, I just say: "Wow, so, you trust a lot in Abby, so much that you cried in front of her, I wasn't expecting this, or at least this quick."

Tyrell: "Wait a minute, yes, we have become quite intimate, I'll tell you something, keep it to yourself, last night, when we went to bed, Abby opened up, Abby told me something from her past and she ended up crying. What surprised me wasn't that she cried, but she took my hands and wiped her tears with them, I never expected that to happen, so I continued wiping and kissing her tears, she even thanked me for doing so. And today, I told Abby about my murdered father, and honestly, I did break, and if I must confess to you, she comforted me in a way nobody had done before, she sat on my lap, wiped my tears, kissed my tears, I had a hand around her waist, I am sure you noticed I love her abs, and my other hand was on her thigh, caressing it, I felt it jiggle when my hand dropped there, I really like feeling her skin." 

I am happy for him: "I am glad you found the girl of your dreams, I hope this will have a happy ending". 

Kylie and Abby come back and sit at our sides respectively. When Abby sits at Tyrell's side he pats her thigh three times, resting his hand after the last pat, caressing her thigh. Kylie has a surprised face, I just smile. We finish eating and look for a cheap motel.

July 23, 2020 11:08 pm  #45

Kylie's POV:

Tyrell and Abby come to pick us up, Connor and I are hungry, I don't know why strong emotions always make me hungry. We go to a Wingz and Ale to get some wings, AND ALE . Connor asks me to entertain Abby for a few minutes, I ask her to go with me to the restroom, leaving Connor alone with Tyrell.

I ask her: "How are things going with Tyrell?"

Abby: "I didn't expect for anything to happen too soon, but it seems you kind of give us the push both of us needed to open up with each other."

I am confused: "What do you mean?"

Abby: "How can I tell you without embarrassing you? Let's put it this way, I was giving him hints that he could get closer to me, he didn't pick any, I even had to physically get close to him and still, no effect. But when you got emotional, it's like you triggered something in all of us. I'll be real honest, I have known you for a couple of years and never had I seen you cry."

I blush: "Don't remind me, I am still processing it, too many mixed emotions, but now that it happened I feel like something inside me broke. I never even conceived crying in front of you, or anybody besides Connor, but I couldn't stop tears from overflowing, I even tried to hide them from you. Yet, a mistake, or should I say blessing? broke my mind, everything I thought about crying all of a sudden seemed wrong. I was embarrassed because you and Tyrell saw my tear streaked face, I wasn't finished processing that situation when both of you wiped my tears. I honestly got extremely embarrassed initially but afterwards I kind of felt comforted by you, not Tyrell, I felt he should have at least asked."

Abby: "Was it that bad? I honestly felt pretty bad for you crying and, when I asked you what happened and you broke down, I felt I was responsible for you breaking down and I had to fix it, that's why I wiped your tears. If I may, why were you embarrassed for having your tears wiped, do you think it's wrong, have you ever had your tears wiped before?"

I blush a little (seems I am getting used to it): "It wasn't bad, it's just, my mom taught me differently, I realized she was wrong, that's why I added the blessing part. Don't get me wrong, I still don't like to cry in public, but I think I could tolerate it next time. Let me tell you a little secret, the day Connor and I got together, before that precious moment, we were playing truth or dare, and he asked a question that got me emotional, and more or less what you saw, I tried to avoid crying but failed and Connor lovingly, and we weren't even a couple, wiped my tears and kissed a tear streak from my cheek, I honestly, felt loved, supported, safe in his arms, even aroused." 

Abby: "I'm really sorry, I remember when my parents divorced, I stayed with my dad, and everytime I cried, my dad wiped my tears, I really loved when he did that, I felt really comforted and safe in his arms. And last night, after what happened with you, I got emotional talking with Tyrell, it was a bit funny, now that I think about it, but also very cute. He approached his hand to my face, my heart started racing, then HE STOPPED, he stopped and asked me if I allowed him to, he didn't finish, I teased him, I told him may I what, (Abby smiles), he backed away, so I had to take his hand and wipe my tears with his fingers, best decision possible, he continued wiping my tears, he even kissed tears from my cheeks and under my eyes, then he caressed my leg and waist, nobody had ever kissed my tears, I can't describe it, it's the most romantic thing one can do for me. I couldn't help but thank him for wiping and kissing my tears." 

I was shocked, I knew Abby was a frequent crier, it wasn't the first time I saw her cry, but sharing this with me, left me dumbfounded. I didn't know what to say next, so I took her hand and walked back to the table with the guys.

I sit next to Connor and Abby sits next to Tyrell, as soon as she is seated, Tyrell pats her thigh a few times, finally resting his hand in her middle thigh. I was in awe, Tyrell with such confidence, I knew he was extremely shy and reserved. Connor caressing my abs and going lower to my upper thigh is no surprise, I mean, I love it, but they should already be used to him having his hands on me. Connor jiggles my thigh (his hand rested there) signaling we should be leaving. We go to a motel to spend the night, tomorrow we are leaving early.

July 24, 2020 3:42 pm  #46

Tyrell's POV:

I picked up Connor and Kylie, before Connor got into the car he looked straight into my eyes, I think he noticed I cried earlier, hope he didn't though, once is enough for humiliation, I know Connor's reputation, he never cries.

The guys are hungry and even though Abby and I just had a meal, we went with them, they decided to go to Wingz and Ale, they ordered chicken wings and craft beer, I liked the idea and also ordered a craft beer. Abby and Kylie go to the restroom, leaving me alone with  Connor, who caught me off guard when he asked.

Connor: "Do you like this trip so far?"

I answered sighing: "Yes, I think I needed vacations".

Connor: "I had never seen you cry until yesterday, and today when you picked us up I noticed your eyes as if you just cried."

I felt busted, I couldn't try to cover up the evident, especially to Connor, so I opened up: "We have been friends for a few years now Connor, and you know I hate crying and avoid doing so if possible. Yet, what happened to Kylie yesterday hit a wound I still have to heal, to be honest, I didn't even notice I was crying until I saw Kylie's wet finger coming from my cheek. And today, I talked about it with Abby".

Connor looks surprised and states: "I am honestly, extremely surprised you cried in front of us, I never saw you cry when we were alone".

I smile blushing: "You are surprised, I am surprised, and now that you brought it up and I admitted, I felt extremely embarrassed when Kylie wiped the tear from my cheek, add to the shame YOU wiped a tear from my cheek, I had never seen a guy wipe another guy's tears, I didn't know what to think, how to react." I felt heat rise up to my cheeks remembering that.

Connor seems in shock: "You felt ashamed crying in front of Kylie and me, I even tried to cover you from Abby so she didn't see you cry, yet, from what I am seeing, you just cried in front of Abby, you just met her."

Now I understand, he was trying to cover my manliness in front of Abby and now thought it wasn't worth it. I didn't accept I cried in front of Abby, but I wanted to let Connor know we are no longer strangers: "I did feel ashamed to cry in front of you, but what I didn't tell you, even though I guess you may have hinted, even participated in setting us up. Well, you had a great idea, Abby and I are getting along great, I think we might be even more than friends before this trip is over."

Connor, between surprise and disbelief: "Wow, so, you trust a lot in Abby, so much that you cried in front of her, I wasn't expecting this, or at least this quick." So, he is pushing the subject, the guy who never cries is insisting, demanding me to accept that I cried in front of a girl.

I decide to finally confess, and request his discretion: "Wait a minute, yes, we have become quite intimate, I'll tell you something, keep it to yourself, last night, when we went to bed, Abby opened up, Abby told me something from her past and she ended up crying. What surprised me wasn't that she cried, but she took my hands and wiped her tears with them, I never expected that to happen, so I continued wiping and kissing her tears, she even thanked me for doing so. And today, I told Abby about my murdered father, and honestly, I did break, and if I must confess to you, she comforted me in a way nobody had done before, she sat on my lap, wiped my tears, kissed my tears, I had a hand around her waist, I am sure you noticed I love her abs, and my other hand was on her thigh, caressing it, I felt it jiggle when my hand dropped there, I really like feeling her skin."

Connor loosens, seems even happy: "I am glad you found the girl of your dreams, I hope this will have a happy ending". The girls come back and sit beside us, and to prove Connor the point about the relation between Abby and I, I pat her thigh three times, feeling her shapely thighs jiggle against my hand, resting it there for a second, then caressing it softly and finally moving my arm across her back and firmly holding her waist. I loved Kylie's oh my God face when I did, I like these girls a lot, each in their own context. The guys finish eating, Abby and I finish our drinks, Connor places his hand on Kylie's thigh, jiggling it and squeezing it softly, motioning it's time to go. We looked for a not too fancy motel, it was so cheap that we decided to get separate rooms, we didn't even have to say a word, Connor and I understood each other with just a glance.

July 25, 2020 4:12 am  #47

I loved the Tyrell chapter. Him opening up to Connor was amazing. He's finally admitting his feelings (about Abby and about crying). it was like I was there as a fly on the wall watching the whole thing. <3

July 25, 2020 3:45 pm  #48

Abby's POV:

Tyrell and I pick up Connor and Kylie, poor guys, they are hungry, and even though we just had lunch, we go with them to Wingz and Ale. Once we sit, Kylie takes me out to the restrooms and we have an intimate talk, in which she tells me how she is feeling about crying in front of us and I end up telling her my current situation with Tyrell, I even told her how good it felt when he wiped and kissed my tears. After a couple of minutes we get back with the guys, as soon as I sit next to Tyrell, he patted my thigh a few times, leaving his open hand on the middle of my thigh, I felt it jiggle against his hand, he didn't keep it there for long, he went upwards and ended caressing my waist. I loved Kylie's shocked face when she saw it. The couple finish eating and Connor jiggled Kylie's thigh gesturing we should be going.

We go to a motel, and fortunately the guys decided to get two separate bedrooms. I honestly want to spend some time in private with Tyrell. I tell Tyrell this is our last night out and I wanted it to be special in every possible way. I ask Tyrell: "How do you see me? I mean, I would like to know if you feel the same as I, do you see me with you in the future?"

Tyrell: "I am confused, yet quite sure, I have opened all my soul to you, and if you want my body, I would give it to you without thinking further. For an unknown reason, I fell hard for you, if you think of me as something brief or temporary, that's fine with me, I will find a way to live with it, but now you have become more important to me, even more than my own self."

I wasn't expecting such a strong statement, it brought tears to my eyes: "I have also grown extremely fond of you, I won't deny, when I met you I really liked your body, but with time, you showed me you are sweet and gentle, care about me, care about your family, you are such a gentleman. I am usually not shy, but when it comes to feelings, I don't know how to express myself very well, I will say this and hope you don't take it the wrong way. I want your body, your heart, your tears, your mind, I want all of you. I love you Tyrell, and I know it's quite soon to say this, but in my entire life, I have never had such an experience as I had with you in the last couple of days."

Tyrell cupped my cheeks, gently caressing them as if there were tears, I loved feeling his hands on my face: "Abby, would you be so kind to be my girlfriend? I will always love you, I will always take care of you, protect you in my arms, carry you when you can't continue with life, kiss your tears when your heart is broken, wipe your tear streaks when you are ready to get up and continue, I will do all in my hands to make you laugh, to make you happy, to make sure you don't need anything else."

I see tears slowly filling Tyrell's eyes, I already had tears, this just made them stand out the more, I can feel tears in my eyelashes: "Tyrell, it would be an honor and a pleasure to be your girlfriend and I promise to love you with all my heart and soul for as long as I live. I accept your arms to protect and take care of me, I accept your lips to kiss my tears and my lips whenever you feel like, I accept your hands to wipe my tear streaks and jiggle my thighs and calves to let me know I am yours and we can continue with life, to hold my waist and keep me close to you. And I will cherish you the same way, I will take care of you, make you happy and give you the best experience I can give you. 

As I finish, tears spill down both our cheeks, unabashed, shameless, unchecked. We stare at each other, holding hands, in love with each other. When I see Tyrell's tears are about to fall from his cheeks I gently wipe both my thumbs across his lower cheeks, from his mouth edges all the way outward. I had felt a few tears had already fell from my cheeks, I felt Tyrell's index and middle finger pads wiping a streak from under my eye, down my cheek, and, surprisingly, down my neck. I felt goosebumps. Tyrell moves his face closer to mine, I kiss a round tear that had just started its journey down his cheek, he smiled and started to lift my blouse, stopping to feel my abs. I was surprised, how he came out from being so shy to take the initiative.

l lift my arms so he can take the blouse off, he did. I correspond taking his t-shirt off. He lifted me and took me to bed laying on top of me, approached his face and kissed several tears from my cheeks, two under my eyes, one around the middle of each cheek, one from my chin, and he started kissing my neck, which I extended to give him access. I felt a tear fall on my face, he was still crying, I slid down his bermuda shorts and took them a little out, Tyrell daringly took my skirt off, taking his time cherishing my thighs, and, as the skirt goes lower, he starts kissing my inner thighs and jiggling my calves as my skirt ends in bed. I feel him moving his legs, maybe finishing to take off his shorts.

We spend the best night up to now in the privacy of the motel room. The rest is no longer PG13, so, what happens in bed, stays in bed.

Next morning we are going to Annapolis with Kylie's dad.

Note: I'd love if anyone else wanted to take another character, remember there are some that have not even been exploited, like Shelby, Kylie's other room mate. Main characters can be taken as well.

Last edited by Amans lacrimae (December 24, 2020 3:54 pm)

July 26, 2020 5:15 am  #49

That was an amazing chapter. All the confessions of love and devotion have me goosebumps. If only love was that perfect in real life. I'm glad Abby and Tyrell decided to make it official...It's about time! lol

July 30, 2020 7:15 pm  #50

Connor's POV:

I get up early in the morning, I look at my side, I don't think I'll ever get used to seeing Kylie's stunning naked body next to me. I get lost admiring her, then remember we have to leave early if we are to catch her dad. I try to wake her up tenderly kissing her lips, her cheek, her neck, she doesn't wake up, I continue kissing her breasts, her sexy abs, going lower I kiss her inner thighs, going outward and lower I kiss her upper thighs, her outer lower thighs, her shin, her inner calves, surprisingly she just shifts her weight, still not waking up. I teasingly jiggle her calves and thighs, she finally slowly opens her eyes and teasingly traps my hands between her thighs.

With an extremely sensual voice she tells me: "Do you know I'd love to have you right now, receive your most precious liquid and keep it with me."
I think I'm confused, "You want me to cry to you?"
Kylie started laughing so hard, she fell off the bed and started stomping her feet on the floor. I got so aroused seeing her perfectly shaped thighs and calves jiggling, that she noticed and pointed at it, saying: "That's what I was talking about silly, I'd love to squeeze every single liquid ounce you have in there, I want you to make my body tremble with desire.

I blushed: "Princess, you know the only thing I don't share with anybody is tears". Kylie stares at me. "Don't get me wrong, I am not having sex with the first girl that passes by either, I mean..." I start laughing nervously. "What I'm trying to tell you, I'd rather be seen by someone having sex than crying, if you know what I mean".

Kylie playfully insinuates: "So, you want to have me in public instead?" She has a wide grin.
I feel like everything I say just buries me deeper. I try to carefully and honestly answer: "I wouldn't want to say no, honestly, you are the most beautiful woman in the world, I would be the envy of everyone, but at the same time, I'd rather keep your body for just me, in the intimacy of the just you and me boundaries".

Kylie quickly gets up and jumps at me, wrapping her legs on my waist. I instinctively grasp her thighs, I love feeling her thighs in my hands. I tell her: "As much as I love having the sexiest girl alive naked in my arms, we have to get going baby, I'll make it up to you after we go see your dad. By the way, have I told you how grateful I am with you dad?"

Kylie looks surprised: "Why would that be, you don't even know him?"

With a serious face I answer: "He provided your mother with the genes of the most beautiful woman in the whole universe."

Kylie blushes: "Give me a minute to get dressed, I'm not sure I want the whole motel to see us entangled in each other naked."

I blush, smile and say: "Okay, I'll go wake up Tyrell and Abby and be back for you to get breakfast."

I go to Tyrell's door and knock. He was already awake, he came out in boxers and shirtless "Hey Connor, time already?"I shortly answer: "yes, I know we both want to spend more alone time with our girls, but we have to go, I'll meet you in ten for breakfast." He nods. I get back to my room to get Kylie, she looks stunning, for the first time in my life I see her wearing a cozy argyle sweater and a silky lace miniskirt with a lace trim, as well as a pair of white sneakers.

We have the usual american breakfast, then leave, I take the wheel, this road is already familiar to me, so I bring Kylie in the copilot seat, I don't want to be far from her. After an 8 hour drive, we finally arrived in Annapolis, Maryland.

Kylie gives me the address and we finally reach Kylie's dad house around 5. I park, get out of the car, open Kylie's door for her, taking her hand I walk her out of the car and holding her from her waist we go to knock the door.

Kylie's father opens the door for us, seems surprised to see us, he looks at me, then turns to look at Kylie, who said: "Dad, this is Connor, my boyfriend, I would love you to meet him, talk to him, give yourself the chance to know him and give me your advice."

Kylie's dad grants us access to his home: "Pleased to meet you young man, first of all I must thank you with all my heart for making my baby girl the happiest girl in the world". Kylie seems not to have expected this welcome and I saw her eyes start to glisten with tears.

"An honor to meet you sir, I was just telling Kylie this morning that I wanted to thank you for having the most beautiful woman in the world." Kylie blushes.

"Come here son, take a seat, want some recently grounded coffee, tea perhaps?"

Kylie and I sit on a two person sofa, Kylie crosses her leg and I instinctively start caressing her calf. 

Coffee is fine sir, thank you".

He goes to the kitchen, takes out the coffee grinder and I see a bag of the most exquisite coffee I have seen in ages. He grinds it and grabs the V60, prepares the coffee expertly and serves three cups.

After a couple of minutes he comes back with the coffee, I lift my hand from Kylie's silky smooth calf and take my cup, this man is quite a barista. We chat for a little while, we get along quite fine, it even got emotional at one point, when he said: "I am definitely not living forever, and one of the things I asked God to let me see is my baby girl in love with someone who deserves her love, and believe me Connor, the day is arrived, I have very few things left to worry, my heaviest burden has been taken off, I give you my blessing son, always have my baby girl in your mind, always think of her, cherish her for all your life..."

As he was saying this I glanced at Kylie, whose eyes had already filled with tears and they were about to overflow.

Kylie's father continues: "long for her whenever you are apart, do everything in your hands to make her happy, make sure she has no needs, make sure she feels loved, touch her with respect and love..."

At this point Kylie's tears started to slowly fall down her cheeks. Still listening I turn and kiss a tear from Kylie's cheek, cupping her cheek with a hand, lovingly wiping a tear from her other cheek and slowly tracing her tear streak all the way up to her eye.

Kylie's father finishes his blessing: "and by the privilege conceded by God, I bless you as a couple, my sweet baby girl, I have seen proof that God sent you this wonderful man, from the moment you stood up to your mother and I, I knew he was worth every word you said to us, always love him as I see he loves you, be there for him, support him, cherish and long for him when he goes to work, have him always in your mind, keep this precious moment, as he devoutly kissed your tears, wiped your tear stained face and made sure you are taken care of, I was waiting for the weekend to end to change my testament, I am taking away everything from your mother and leaving you 100% of my assets, both here and overseas. Remember this sweet moment my child, you will always have my support and my love, come here you two, let me give you a hug" He stood up.

I stood up and gave Kylie a hand to get up, we stood in front of him and he hugged us both, we hugged him back, I think this is one of the warmest and sincere hugs I have had lately. When the hug ends, we stand still in front of him, my heart is racing, Kylie is still softly crying, emotions overwhelmed her, I am glad these are happy tears. Kylie's dad slowly lifted his hands, placed each hand one on my head one on Kylie's, I heard a silent prayer, same way he caressed our cheeks, he took a little more time on our cheeks, as he started wiping Kylie's tears, she leaned her face on his hand. He, lovingly slapped me and told me, boy, if there is anything I can do for you, at any time, you can count me as a father to you, there is no advice I wouldn't give you, no opportunity I would let go by, no need I wouldn't do all in my hands to take care of, God bless you, take good care of my baby girl."

He took a moment more wiping Kylie's tears, after he said that to me, I turned to Kylie to wipe the tears from her other cheek, which by now had reached the collar of her sweater. I kissed a few tears and tear streaks from her cheek while I wiped the tears from her neck and chin, finally we took care of all her tears, I gave her a strong hug and kissed her temple, then her cheeks.

I guess this is a temporary goodbye.

Board footera