You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 9, 2020 4:23 pm  #1

Need some story ideas

Hi everyone!  Thought I would reach out to see if anyone had any story prompts they would like me to work on.  I will be stuck at home for some time (COVID exposure at work).  I am healthy, but am getting very bored so I thought I'd write some.  Thanks in advance!

"...men do not cry. They will do anything BUT cry. They stop themselves crying. And eventually they do cry if it is bad enough. So that's how you know with a man how bad it is for him. Because he would've stopped himself...Men always cry like that. They don't cry and in the end they do and if they do then it's overwhelming." ~Michael Caine

October 9, 2020 5:28 pm  #2

Re: Need some story ideas

How about a medieval setting? could be two storylines, one could be about a knight or someone in the royalty and a girl from court (could be princess, duchess, whatever) and another about a free man (merchant, blacksmith, or whatever comes to your mind) with a girl from his class, or if you want to mix it up, the upper class paired with the lower, could be interesting as well. The peak three scenarios, one where the girl cries and the guy comforts her, one when the guy cries and the girl comforts him, and one when both cry and they take care of each other's tears. A bonus would be if there is a scenario when one is crying and more than one comforts the crying person.

October 10, 2020 2:43 pm  #3

My idea is two girls are in a hotel for two different reasons. The first is trying to get over a breakup, the second was going to meet her father (who is separated from his wife) but he cancelled at the last minute. The second girl invites the first to dinner and they bond (and cry) over their respective issues. They discover at the end of the meal they share a best friend

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

October 11, 2020 8:07 pm  #4

More hospital stuff!!! 

Board footera