You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 19, 2020 4:36 am  #41

Re: Introduce yourself

Hiii!

Sex: I don't really think of myself in terms of gender, idk. 

Orientation: Pansexual

Interested in: Transition from stoicism/toughness to sensitivity, crying and submissiveness; shaking, nervousness, shyness, vulnerability, a person consciously trusting me and letting me comfort them and see their vulnerable side, tears on cheeks glistening are so pretty i just want to kiss them, sniffling, looking down, insecurity, soft/pure energy, slightly ugly crying is cute too because its so raw and human so its beautiful. I just want to tell them they're beautifuland capable and absolutely let them cry. I want a person to open up to me and reveal themselves to me and just watch in awe and coax them through the act until they completely unfold like a butterfly. 

Interest in forum: To normalize this fetish in myself by seeing other people who have it talk about it. To see how I could benefit from it, like how could I interact with others in a way that satisfies this fetish or even interact with the fetish? Idk, the only way I'm used to interacting with it is is on accident. 

My own crying: I dont really know, I have a bad memory. Buuuut....I'll try. I think my lip bends a lot, and its extremely emotional. Like I'm struggling physically when I cry as if I'm literally fighting something. I tend to curl up. I angry cry a lot. But sometimes, I just give two little tears when something gets me. 

Other fetishes: Shyness (?), maybe femdom.

Yourself in general: I'm newly an adult living in a new place and working as a Starbucks barista. I love singing and writing and talking to people and going places. Planning on studying journalism for these reasons. 

Other: Where are all the gays at??? 

October 19, 2020 4:53 am  #42

PurpleRabbit wrote:

Hiii!

Sex: I don't really think of myself in terms of gender, idk. 

Orientation: Pansexual

Interested in: Transition from stoicism/toughness to sensitivity, crying and submissiveness; shaking, nervousness, shyness, vulnerability, a person consciously trusting me and letting me comfort them and see their vulnerable side, tears on cheeks glistening are so pretty i just want to kiss them, sniffling, looking down, insecurity, soft/pure energy, slightly ugly crying is cute too because its so raw and human so its beautiful. I just want to tell them they're beautifuland capable and absolutely let them cry. I want a person to open up to me and reveal themselves to me and just watch in awe and coax them through the act until they completely unfold like a butterfly. 

Interest in forum: To normalize this fetish in myself by seeing other people who have it talk about it. To see how I could benefit from it, like how could I interact with others in a way that satisfies this fetish or even interact with the fetish? Idk, the only way I'm used to interacting with it is is on accident. 

My own crying: I dont really know, I have a bad memory. Buuuut....I'll try. I think my lip bends a lot, and its extremely emotional. Like I'm struggling physically when I cry as if I'm literally fighting something. I tend to curl up. I angry cry a lot. But sometimes, I just give two little tears when something gets me. 

Other fetishes: Shyness (?), maybe femdom.

Yourself in general: I'm newly an adult living in a new place and working as a Starbucks barista. I love singing and writing and talking to people and going places. Planning on studying journalism for these reasons. 

Other: Where are all the gays at??? 

Welcome PurpleRabbit, interesting mix of fetishes, one question, were you born female or male?
Second, you mention vulnerability, you like others yo show you vulnerability or do you like to show your vulnerability to others?

October 30, 2020 1:33 pm  #43

Sex: Male
Orientation: Straight
Interested in: Learning more about why I get so turned on by this kink, being around likeminded people, potential meetups, and making friends
Interest in the forum: Fiction and personal stories
Your own crying: I tend to cry when I’m overwhelmingly stressed and lately I have been. You know that type of cry when you tense up and flex every single muscle in your trying to hold it in? That’s me!  I will put on a Celíne Dion song and bawl my eyes out. I get the shaky voice and start sniffling without snot coming out and just run my fingers through my hair trying to stop. Usually, lasts for ten minutes because when I’m held a certain way I get really really turned on.
Other fetishes: Nothing is off limits for me except defecation
Yourself in general: I’m one big teddy bear that people come to when they need a listening ear. I have a very deep voice so imagine that voice being shaky. Some women have told me as they comfort me that they’ve been turned on because of it. I love to laugh and make people feel welcomed no matter their background or what they went through in life. ❤️
Other: I make friends in weird ways, I love writing poetry, huge Celine Díon fan, pretty much an open book

October 30, 2020 2:44 pm  #44

TeddyBearCries wrote:

Sex: Male
Orientation: Straight
Interested in: Learning more about why I get so turned on by this kink, being around likeminded people, potential meetups, and making friends
Interest in the forum: Fiction and personal stories
Your own crying: I tend to cry when I’m overwhelmingly stressed and lately I have been. You know that type of cry when you tense up and flex every single muscle in your trying to hold it in? That’s me! I will put on a Celíne Dion song and bawl my eyes out. I get the shaky voice and start sniffling without snot coming out and just run my fingers through my hair trying to stop. Usually, lasts for ten minutes because when I’m held a certain way I get really really turned on.
Other fetishes: Nothing is off limits for me except defecation
Yourself in general: I’m one big teddy bear that people come to when they need a listening ear. I have a very deep voice so imagine that voice being shaky. Some women have told me as they comfort me that they’ve been turned on because of it. I love to laugh and make people feel welcomed no matter their background or what they went through in life. ❤️
Other: I make friends in weird ways, I love writing poetry, huge Celine Díon fan, pretty much an open book

Hello TeddyBearCries, welcome to the community, I see you cry often, interesting combination of deep and shaky voice, also, you usually try to hold it in, am I right?
Is it common for you to be in front of women when you cry? Do you go to a girl to cry to or do you happen to be with a girl when you cry? Is it a specific woman or how many women have comforted you?
Has any of those women wiped or kissed your tears?

October 31, 2020 3:10 am  #45

I try holding all of my emotions in because I’ve always been the rock for everyone. Which I realized years ago, that it’s ok to cry if you need to just as many have cried to me. I would say most of the time I happen to be with a girl when I cry. Although, it’s not really common for me to cry in front of a girl. 5 women have comforted me and wiped my tears away if that answers all your questions 🙏🏾

October 31, 2020 5:07 pm  #46

TeddyBearCries wrote:

I try holding all of my emotions in because I’ve always been the rock for everyone. Which I realized years ago, that it’s ok to cry if you need to just as many have cried to me. I would say most of the time I happen to be with a girl when I cry. Although, it’s not really common for me to cry in front of a girl. 5 women have comforted me and wiped my tears away if that answers all your questions 🙏🏾

Has any of these females cried in front of you? If they have, how did you comfort them?

November 1, 2020 3:12 pm  #47

They have cried in front of me several times and most comforting thing I do is pick them up in my arms and let them stream down my shirt

November 1, 2020 3:30 pm  #48

TeddyBearCries wrote:

They have cried in front of me several times and most comforting thing I do is pick them up in my arms and let them stream down my shirt

Cute, I'd love to read a detailed obs of one of those touching moments.

December 18, 2021 5:03 am  #49

General info to get to know you

Sex: female
Orientation: straight
Interested in: male crying- especially actors
Interest in the forum: to be able to discuss crying moments in movies/shows / wherever
Your own crying (a few tears/streams of tears, hide face in hands/wipe tears from face/allow tears to fall unchecked, cry silently/snivel/sobbing and shaking, no facial expression/mild chin tremble and lopsided lip/pronounced lip curl and chin tremble, normal voice/breaking voice/shaking or wavy voice): tears then a lot of sniffling then builds up to sobbing if I’m upset enough
Other fetishes: shirtless men and seeing men In their boxers ( I don’t know why but boxers peeks out of clothes drive me crazy)
Yourself in general: I’m a hockey and lacrosse mom I work full time I also want to get into writing. I’m also a Democrat — if you want to follow my public social medias look for MariaSB85NYY on IG/ twitter/TikTok/snap
Other: I’m friendly
(Quote)

December 18, 2021 5:10 am  #50

MariaSB85 wrote:

General info to get to know you

Sex: female
Orientation: straight
Interested in: male crying- especially actors
Interest in the forum: to be able to discuss crying moments in movies/shows / wherever
Your own crying (a few tears/streams of tears, hide face in hands/wipe tears from face/allow tears to fall unchecked, cry silently/snivel/sobbing and shaking, no facial expression/mild chin tremble and lopsided lip/pronounced lip curl and chin tremble, normal voice/breaking voice/shaking or wavy voice): tears then a lot of sniffling then builds up to sobbing if I’m upset enough
Other fetishes: shirtless men and seeing men In their boxers ( I don’t know why but boxers peeks out of clothes drive me crazy)
Yourself in general: I’m a hockey and lacrosse mom I work full time I also want to get into writing. I’m also a Democrat — if you want to follow my public social medias look for MariaSB85NYY on IG/ twitter/TikTok/snap
Other: I’m friendly
(Quote)

Welcome, another young woman who adds to the men crying conversation. I'd love to see you get into writing, you could start with an obs or a self obs.

Board footera