You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 3, 2020 6:42 pm  #21

Re: Siblings

You know, reading about one person being comforted by 2-3 people at once is my favorite thing about your fics. It's a fantasy I never knew I had an interest in.

October 3, 2020 8:18 pm  #22

truffle wrote:

You know, reading about one person being comforted by 2-3 people at once is my favorite thing about your fics. It's a fantasy I never knew I had an interest in.

I remember you wrote in Truth or Dare how you wished you were in Kylie's place when Connor, Tyrell and Abby comforted her. I knew you kind of wanted that to happen to you, I could assume you have never been in that situation before?

October 10, 2020 5:08 pm  #23

When they arrived to Rebecca's house, Rebecca, her father and her brother are in the living room, she sat in a sofa, when Jason, Jessica and Dante arrived.

Jason: "Excuse me, I think Becca would be more comfortable in her room". Rebecca nods in agreement.
Rebecca's father agrees with Jason and her brother shrugs his shoulders as if saying whatever you do is fine with me.

Jason scoops Becca like a princess and takes her to her room upstairs.

Jason: I place Becca on her bed, caressing the back of her thigh all the way down to her calf when I made sure she was safe in her bed. Rebecca smiles.

Rebecca: "Do you think I'll fully heal to play again?" My eyes start to fill with tears, dreading the possibility to never play tennis again.

Jason: I see tears in Becca's eyes, I sit in the bed next to her, placing a hand on her shin, caressing the front of her lower leg and I cupped her cheek with my other hand, caressing her cheek from below her eye to her chin following her chin curvature, returning it up from the middle of her cheek, barely brushing her lips, resting my thumb below the middle of her eye. "I do not have a hundred percent answer to that, but I don't think the injury is too serious, but even if it is, and, I know tennis is a big part of your life, it shouldn't determine you happiness, I love you not because you play tennis, I love you for who you are, for what is in your heart and soul".

Rebecca: I feel tears in my eyelashes, I am not holding back, I trust my boyfriend with my life and I love him so much, I have no secrets hidden from him. I blink and I feel a tear starting its way down my right cheek.

Jason: Seeing Becca like this makes me really sad, I want to cheer her up, I see a tear overflowing her right eye and rolling straight to my thumb, I tenderly wiped it. I know, I will talk to her about our near future. "Have you thought about our near future? We are in junior year, next year we will graduate, remember I promised you we will get married when we finish?

Rebecca: I see tears glistening in Jason's eyes, I have never seen him this emotional, I cup his still dry cheeks as more tears spill down both my cheeks. "Of course I remember, I long for the day when we are married". More tears run from my eyes to Jason's thumbs, I feel them caressing my cheek from under my eye, abruptly stopping where Jason's thumbs are, I smile at Jason's gesture as he lovingly wipes my tears.

Jason: I see Becca switch mood, her tears changed from sad to happy, I softly catch the tears that fall from the middle of her eyes and wipe the tears that roll from the corners of her eyes. I am getting emotional too, thinking of the wedding, this time I allow my emotions to take over me, I feel a tear escape from each of my eyes, I am smiling as I see Becca's angelic face, streaked with tears that I wipe as they fall. I feel my tears caressing my skin, stopping where I feel Becca's silky fingers, I feel her slowly brushing her fingers along the tear streak, drying it all the way to just below my eyes. I smile. "I love you Becca, I am counting the days until our marriage, I can't wait to kiss and wipe your happy tears as you say I do and scoop you to our wedding bed and make you the happiest woman on earth."

Rebecca: I feel my heart racing like a motorcycle in a Superbike racing tournament as I, for the first time in my life, wipe Jason's emotional tears from his handsome cheeks, feeling the tear streaks as well, clearing all trace of tears, as I feel his soft hands wiping my tears and clearing my tear streaks as well. "I am also eagerly waiting to share our happiness with our close ones in our wedding day, I am sure I'll be the envy of more than one when they see the most handsome man kissing and wiping my happy tears from my face in front of the altar, and be sure that if I see beautiful tears rolling down your handsome cheeks, I will also take care of them the same way you take care of mine, I will do everything to be the perfect wife for you, to make you happy, support you in all our projects and bear your children, raise them and love them as a gift from God and a product of our love." As I say this, I see more tears fall down Jason's cheeks, I kiss a tear from each of his cheeks and wipe the other tears.

Jason: I feel an overwhelming love when Becca kissed my tears, wiping the rest, I kiss a few tears from both her cheeks, kissing the trails all the way to their source, just under her eyes, I lay in bed next to her, caressing her thigh with one hand as I soothe her hair with the other one.

October 11, 2020 1:19 am  #24

This was a very intimate chapter and I really liked it. I liked the one on one comforting very much. I t as nice to see both Becca and Jason feel safe/secure enough to let go. I also liked how they took care of each other's tears. I could picture every detail. It was exquisietly written. 

October 11, 2020 8:31 pm  #25

Amans lacrimae wrote:

I remember you wrote in Truth or Dare how you wished you were in Kylie's place when Connor, Tyrell and Abby comforted her. I knew you kind of wanted that to happen to you, I could assume you have never been in that situation before?

I've been in that situation before but it didn't go as smoothly as it does in your fics. It's chaotic, and the only person who actually wiped my tears was the person sitting next to me, and his arm was around me too tightly and I didn't like him, and everyone else was just standing around and staring and saying dumb things. The real fantasy is being surrounded by 2-3 people who care, and who work together to comfort you. One can dream.

October 13, 2020 3:50 pm  #26

truffle wrote:

I've been in that situation before but it didn't go as smoothly as it does in your fics. It's chaotic, and the only person who actually wiped my tears was the person sitting next to me, and his arm was around me too tightly and I didn't like him, and everyone else was just standing around and staring and saying dumb things. The real fantasy is being surrounded by 2-3 people who care, and who work together to comfort you. One can dream.

And I hope you have it fulfilled, have a great day.
By the way, I am still eagerly waiting for your obs.

March 12, 2021 6:20 pm  #27

Summer season is about to start in Colorado, the scorching desert sun is already in the Boulder skies. Rebecca's ankle is healing as expected, she can already walk but not play tennis yet.  Jessica invites Dante, Jason and Becca to a beach camping. Dante is excited about it, Jason and Becca love the idea, so they schedule it for the weekend. The day arrives, Jason puts everything needed on his Subaru Outback and goes to change clothes,  he chooses a bright red t-shirt, khaki cargo shorts and a pair of tennis shoes and packs a pair of royal blue swimming shorts and a hoodie in case the weather gives a surprise. Jessica comes out in pink short shorts, sleeveless white top and brown laced sandals. Dante arrives wearing a linen yellow short sleeve shirt, green mid-thigh shorts and light brown leather sandals. Rebecca arrives last, Jason looks dumbfounded when he sees Becca in a revealing indigo top, that contrasts quite well with her fair light skin of her slim abs, a bright orange mini skirt that sways with each step in perfect synchronization with her well formed and now jiggly thighs, her muscles lost the condition due to the injury, and a pair of black tennis shoes.

All ready, Jason hops on his Subaru, Becca waits for Jessica to get in, Jess gestures Becca she should go in the copilot seat, so Becca gets in, sitting next to Jason, then both Dante and Jess hop in the back for this short, less than an hour trip. As soon as they start their journey in the bumpy Colorado roads Jason softly places his open hand on Becca's well shaped, warm, jiggly thigh, feeling her silky, soft skin as if he was holding Jello. Becca blushes a little as she becomes self conscious of the fitness level she lost, but at the same time she loves feeling Jason's warm hand on her skin.

Jess and Dante are in the back seat, Dante is nervous, he has never seen Jessica showing this much skin, he is feeling very aroused watching her beautiful, well formed thighs jiggle with the bounce of the cars in the bad roads of Boulder. Jessica didn't even notice that Dante was admiring her body, as she was very excited with the landscape. They arrive in less than an hour, Jason parks in quite a good spot as it was early morning, he turns to look at Becca, who had drifted to sleep, he gently patted her thigh twice, feeling her quad muscles bouncing in his hands, he kept his hand on her thigh until it stopped jiggling against it, Becca didn't wake, Jason softly squeezed her front-inner thigh and jiggled it strong, this shake woke Becca up, Jason kept jiggling her thigh for a few seconds more, Becca grasped his hand between both thighs and smiled.

Jessica was pretty excited to be here, it was the first trip in a double date, she firmly patted Dante's thigh, he had never felt her silky hands on his bare thigh, he trembled with goosebumps. Jessica became aware she had never done that to him, she saw his surprised face, felt his thin, not worked out thigh wobble against her hand, she blushed. They got off the car and went to pick a spot near the water. Jason and Dante set the tent, the grill and the chairs while the girls go change to get into the water, by the time the guys finished both girls were waiting for them, the guys were stunned seeing their girls in a swimsuit, Jessica was wearing a cute two piece black bikini with stars stamped and Rebecca wore a black two piece bikini with colored butterflies stamped, seems they both bought it in the same place. the guys quickly changed, Jason put on his royal blue swimming shorts and no shirt, while Dante came out with a pair of pink with anchors stamped swim shorts and a rash guard light blue shirt.

They had a great time hanging around the shore and in the water, they came back after a few hours to have a snack, all sat to chat in the evening, Jason put his hoodie on, Becca changed and put on a classic denim jacket with a white linen tank top, white shorts and colorful sandals, Dante is wearing a  long sleeve black shirt, green mid-length shorts and white with an orange stripe tennis shoes, Jessica changed to white shorts that revealed three quarters of her thighs, with a chambray top, printed Sperry Top-Sider shoes, hat, and a denim jacket as it was getting a bit chilly outside. Night catches up and they go to the tent to sleep, the guys are a bit nervous as this is the first time they sleep with their girls, the girls are not that relaxed either, both Becca and Jess are happily anxious as they will get to sleep with their guys for the first time.

They all change to their light pajamas and Jason and Becca get into one sleeping bag as Dante and Jess get into the other. Next day goes by in a similar way, playing at the beach, eating and drinking, and in the evening they have a chat, this time a little more personal. Jason asks Dante about his plans for the future, his answer surprises everybody: "I already enrolled in UC Boulder to the bachelor's in music, it has always been my passion, and now, I have confirmed it is what I want to do for the rest of my life, I will write and perform my best music for Jess." Jess didn't expect this, she became so emotional, happy tears started to fill her eyes, which she couldn't hide even if she tried to, as the moon was shining and reflecting in her eyes. She turned, leaned on Dante's thigh and gave him a warm kiss on the cheeks, he blushed. It was Dante's turn to ask, he asked Becca about her future: "I honestly wanted to become professional tennis player (her eyes started to fill with tears as she thought she wouldn't get back to the courts) and planned to study communication to work in that when I retired from tennis, but seems I'll have to focus more on communication now that I can't play anymore."

Her eyes overflowed with tears, mixed frustration and sadness, impotence and hopelessness expressed through slow, hot, thick tears that slowly drew streaks down her beautiful cheeks, first a single streak down the middle of each cheek, then more streaks started to form, parallel streaks on the middle of her cheeks, the outer corner of her eyes, inner corner of her eyes. Jason squeezed her thigh, caressed it and with his other hand turned her head towards him, then kissed a tear from each cheek, kissing a tear streak from the tear to just below her eye, taking his two hands to her face wiping, with the pads of his fingers, her whole tear streaked face, Becca blushed and smiled mildly as she had mixed emotions, she loved having her tears wiped by Jason and at the same time she felt ashamed for crying in front of Dante. 

Seeing this, Jessica, who was already sensitive, started to cry, her face slowly became streaked by thin, fast, warm tears that swiftly marked her cheeks with tears, her tears were not as steady or abundant as Becca's but still a couple of parallel streaks were made on the middle of her beautiful cheeks. Dante learned the lesson well, he was shocked seeing Becca cry, but seeing Jess cry made him turn his full attention to Jess, he imitated Jason to avoid messing up, he gently patted Jess' thigh, keeping his hand there for a sec, when he felt her thigh stopped jiggling, he softly squeezed it as he smiled and caressed it from the hem of her shorts to her knee, feeling her soft, warm, silky skin against his hand, he shivered as she turned to look at him, he kissed a tear at her lip level in the middle of her cheek then kissed the streak all the way up to just under her eye, clearing it with his kisses. Jess playfully pouted then had a big smile on her face, Dante brought his hand to her face and, with his thumbs, cleared her tear streaks from the middle of her cheeks, swiping the back of his fingers on the lower part of her cheeks clearing that part of her cheeks from the streaks.

Jessica blushes, even though she is not ashamed of crying in front of people close to her, she feels her bond with Dante is stronger now, she kissed his cheek and hugged him, rubbing her tear sticky cheek against his, then both get up as Becca is still crying, Jason gets up and gives Becca a hand to help her get up, Jason hinted her they should go take a walk, when they got up, Dante and Jess got up as well and went to Becca who was in Jason's arm about to start walking. Dante gives Jess a quick glance, as if asking permission to make a move, Jessica smiles, Dante approaches Becca's face with his hands and with the whole palm of his hands, wipes her face clean of tears, then steps back, giving Jess a turn to be with Becca. Jess says comforting words to Becca, giving her hope and cheering her up, Becca, feeling comforted, cries a new wave of fresh tears, which Jess lovingly wiped, with her thumbs, the back of her fingers and the pad of her fingers, clearing her face from tears, Jason turns to her and kisses a couple more tears from her cheek as Jessica sheds a single tear from her eyes. When Jason turned, he kissed both tears from Jessica's cheeks.

With Becca in his arm, they start taking a walk as Dante and Jess do the same in the opposite path.
Next day, all emotions back to normal, they pack and get ready to go back. Dante asks to take the wheel, Jason agrees, Dante, inexperienced as he is, gets distracted by Jessica's stunning body and places a hand on her thigh, glancing at her, he takes his eyes off the road and hits another car in the highway. Even though they had their seat belts, Jason threw himself on Becca to protect her, fortunately having no more than a couple of scratches, Becca only hurt herself with the seat belt, but Jess had a whiplash, a strong impact against the seat belt and a side concussion with the door window and Dante hit himself against the steering wheel.

March 13, 2021 12:43 am  #28

This is my favorite chapter you've ever written. And a car crash!?!? Was NOT expecting you to go that route, but I like it. A car accident is a relatable trigger for crying, and I'm starting to imagine all the characters' emotions after this. 

March 14, 2021 1:27 pm  #29

truffle wrote:

This is my favorite chapter you've ever written. And a car crash!?!? Was NOT expecting you to go that route, but I like it. A car accident is a relatable trigger for crying, and I'm starting to imagine all the characters' emotions after this. 

I'm glad you love it, which trait made it the best for you? Just trying to know your preferences. Thank you for reading my fics. Love you.

March 15, 2021 2:07 am  #30

This chapter in particular has a very dreamlike quality. I feel like I could put myself in any character's place and love the situation they're in and love everything they're doing, and everything that's happening to them. I like the way that you portray tears being kissed away so freely and casually. That's something that I very rarely get to do with anyone but my wife. I recently did that to a female friend, and I felt stupid all day wondering if I'd weirded her out. Imagining a group of friends kissing each other's tears over and over is wonderful.

The way you detail how each tear falls and the variety of ways that the tears are wiped. I like how I understand each character's thoughts while they're crying, when they're wiping or kissing tears. Each character has a slightly different crying habits (for example, Jessica seems to sob a lot, while Rebecca seems like a quiet crier who hasn't sobbed at all). I like that you're detailing their outfits. I kind of wish your characters would wear earrings, because I like earrings.

I don't share your fixation on thighs, but nice detail regarding Rebecca's decreased leg muscle tone.

Board footera