You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 8, 2021 7:05 pm  #11

Re: What do you feel when seeing someone cry?

MaxiSobs wrote:

It hurts like the pain of 1000 knives, but I can't stop going back. I like seeing people/characters I love crying, it activates my maternal instincts to comfort and protect. E.g. seeing Maxi cry on Roary the Racing Car hurts really badly, yet I feel the urge to put my arms around him and tell him "it's OK".

Oh god can it hurt sometimes. And in almost all cases, the more it hurts, the more treasured a scene it is.

And sometimes, a lot of the time actually, seeing characters I didn't even previously notice/like all that much cry, will usually make me like them more, boost my interest in them, or at least give me some tender feelings for them in that moment even if I still mostly don't like them in general.

PS I like your signature. It's so true. See also: sassy/wisecracking types. It's part of why it hurts so much when Mulder on the X-Files cries. It's why I wanted to see Shawn on Psych cry. 

Don't mind me, I'm just here to fill my Lachrymatory of Holding.

April 12, 2021 11:02 am  #12

Re: What do you feel when seeing someone cry?

I think I feel sorry for whoever is crying unless they are just being whiny and manipulative while also feeling in some kind of attraction if it is a girl crying.

Board footera