You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 12, 2021 7:49 pm  #21

Re: Unexpected reunion

I see you eyes begin to sparkle with the remaining sunlight as it reflects the tears that are slowly filling your eyes.

Based on what we just talked, I expect you to not put too much effort holding back.

I get a bit distracted when I hear footsteps coming towards us.

June 12, 2021 7:58 pm  #22

Hearing the foot steps I knew it was John as he was the only other person here so I didn't even react.

John walked back into the living room and quietly sat down on my other side.

"Hey, honey." I said quietly never turning around.

June 12, 2021 8:22 pm  #23

I see your tears filling your eyes to the brim. I softly brush my hand through your hair, lightly caressing your outer cheek. "It's ok, you can release it, nobody will judge you".

June 12, 2021 8:26 pm  #24

Hearing your sweet words I take a deep breath and close my eyes. In doing so the tears that were in my eyes slowly started running down my cheeks. Leaving a thin tear streak on each cheek on their way. I leave them unhecked and you can see me start to blush again.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (June 12, 2021 8:30 pm)

June 12, 2021 9:16 pm  #25

I see your tears slowly rolling down your cheeks, leaving a thin, shiny path through the middle of your cheeks and your face quite flushed.

I see past you, John is dumbfounded, I think he knows, or at least can hint, that you are crying. He sees my open hands approaching your face, I slowly erase your thin tear streaks, following its path until I catch your tears with the pad of my index and middle fingers.

I see John getting up to come to face you (seems he didn't want to turn you around). Another wave of tears streaked your cheeks, I softly wiped them with the back of my fingers, following the streak until the tear was catched. John knelt next to me, not knowing what to do.

Knowing you wanted John to comfort you, and especially, that I wouldn't be here all the time to do so, when the next wave of tears fell down your cheeks, I took John's hand and, with the back of his fingers, clumsily and a little bit too rough, I wiped your tears with his fingers. I told him: "Never let her cry without taking good care of her, always kiss and wipe her tears when you have the opportunity to do so".

At that moment I leaned and kissed a tear from your cheek, then wiped all your tear streaks, allowing John to take my place...

Last edited by Amans lacrimae (June 12, 2021 10:56 pm)

June 13, 2021 5:00 am  #26

John still looked dumb founded. First looking at the tears still flowing from my eyes then at Ray then back to me. I'm not quite sure what to think as he is still kneeling next to Ray looking at us back and forth.

I liked the way Ray comforted me and even the way he helped John comfort me although I'm not used to having 2 people comfort me at the same time. It was an amazing feeling.

Looking away from John and slightly over to the right I gave Ray a small smile through my tears. I was hoping he'd take that as a thank you. Then I turned my gaze back to John.

I could feel another wave of tears filling my eyes. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes yet again. I was hoping my tears would quickly make their decent down my cheeks like all the previous ones. And to my surprise they did not disappoint. As soon as my eyes closed I could feel them running down my cheeks following the same thick tear streaks as the tears before them. This was my chance.

As I opened my eyes I could see John was still kneeling in front of me. He was looking my face up and down tracing my tear streaks with his eyes stopping to stare at each tear. Nervously I reached out and grabbed his left hand, guiding it to my cheek.

June 13, 2021 3:00 pm  #27

Ray's POV:

I see John is still frozen, as if he had never seen Christina cry, I saw Christina briefly smile at me, I took that as a thank you for taking care of my tears gratitude smile, she was still blushing a little bit. Then, a new wave of tears started to roll down your cheeks, despite your closed eyes, leaving their mark where I had previously dried it. This time I allowed your tears to linger longer on your cheeks, as I expected John to take care of them. To my surprise he is still not moving, and more surprised I am when you took his left hand, guiding it to your cheek.

I see you are slowly guiding his hand, not too accurately, to the middle of your right cheek, he is not getting it quickly, and I, seeing a tear from your left cheek already taking the curve to your neck, decided to wipe it with the palm of my hand, caressing your upper neck, chin and lower cheek. I feel you trembling a bit as John...

June 13, 2021 3:22 pm  #28

Hand finally makes it to my cheek. Trembling slightly with nerves and excitement I brush the tears away from my right cheek with the pads of his fingers.

Feeling Ray wipe my tears tenderly once more I get the courage to whisper something to John.  I whisper "My tears are yours."

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (June 13, 2021 3:38 pm)

June 13, 2021 8:26 pm  #29

I smile at Christina, seeing John is finally taking initiative and slowly move to leave John a place to sit.

June 13, 2021 9:07 pm  #30

I can see Ray out the corner of my eye moving slightly away from us and sitting on the other end of the couch a few inches away.

I'm waiting for John to take the next move. I'm not sure if what I just said to him will scare him away (make him get up and sit awkwardly on the couch between Ray and I) or if it will give him the courage/knowledge to continue to wipe my tears that are still rapidly flowing. My insecurities are starting to bubble back to the surface.

Board footera