You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 13, 2021 9:11 pm  #31

Re: Unexpected reunion

I feel Christina's breath pattern change and her body language telling me she is insecure and anxious. I lean close to her (her back facing me), caress her hair with one hand, sliding it to her shoulder and instinctively place the palm of my other hand on the outer part of her cheek, feeling...

June 13, 2021 9:27 pm  #32

Tears still streaming out of her eyes and down her cheeks. This time it wasn't so much tears of sadness but nervous tears due to my insecurities and not knowing how John was going to react.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (June 13, 2021 9:33 pm)

June 13, 2021 9:38 pm  #33

Tears, I feel a warm tear that seeped from the outer corner of your cheek, landing on my finger.

I wipe the tear streak with my thumb and caress your cheek, going lower, sliding my body closer to yours in order to place my other hand on your other cheek to wipe your tears. As soon as I approached my other hand to your cheek I felt...

June 13, 2021 9:44 pm  #34

A smile spreading across your face.

I loved the way you always know how to wipe my tears a without me having to say anything. It was a lot less pressure than having to teach someone how I liked it. Although I knew you wouldn't always be here to wipe my tears.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (June 13, 2021 9:48 pm)

June 13, 2021 9:50 pm  #35

I feel your cheek bones raising, I assume you are smiling, I guess wiping your tears from behind you wasn't expected, or was I being too proud? Since I wasn't seeing your face, I doubted a bit, was it me or did John finally took the initiative to take care of Christina's tears (especially since there was more than a single stream of tears on her face)?

Anyways, I felt glad Chris was smiling, her breath pattern evened and her body relaxed and was more comfortable.

June 13, 2021 9:57 pm  #36

Finally feeling more at ease I turn around to look at Ray and show him the smile on my face.

I then saw John finally move from his frozen position he had been kneeling in. He scooted himself closer to where I was sitting on the couch. I then saw his left hand begin to rise. Was he finally going to wipe my tears? I wondered excitedly to myself.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (June 13, 2021 9:59 pm)

June 13, 2021 10:13 pm  #37

I have mixed feelings, even though I know that Chris releasing her feelings is healthy,seeing her tear streaked face made me feel the impulse to take care of her tears, which I refrained when I felt John move closer to her and lift his hand moving it towards her face...

June 13, 2021 10:26 pm  #38

John then clumsily (and what appeard somewhat nervously) moved his hand closer to my cheek and finally  layed it on my cheek. I could feel myself blushing a little.

In the back of my mind I was wondering what Ray was thinking seeing my husband (hopefully) about to wipe my tears as he was so used to being the on to do so. Not that I've ever minded him being the one to do so.

June 13, 2021 10:37 pm  #39

I was very proud of John, who was finally, even if clumsy, to take the initiative to take care of Christina's tears, it was his right after all, plus, she was more time with him than me, the odds of her needing to comfort her were on him being more available.

On the other hand, I am the one who usually comforts my friends (including married ones) and seeing a tear from my dear friend land on John's hand instead of him proactively seeking her tears and tear streaks, spurred me to bring my hand to her available cheek and wipe all the tear streaks, from the inner corner to the outer corner of her eyes with the pad of my fingers, smoothly and expertly turning my hand to wipe, with the back of my fingers, from below her eyes to her chin, clearing most tears from one side of her face. Chris...

June 13, 2021 10:45 pm  #40

Was surprised to feel my hand on her other cheek as John's hand was still on her other one.

It was a weird to feel two different hands on my cheeks, but I have to admit I wasn't hating it.

Board footera