You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 14, 2021 5:51 am  #51

Re: Unexpected reunion

I can see Chris' eyes slightly gaining a red color as they slowly fill with tears.

We all stand and head to the door and Chris tells me: "I'd hate for you to miss your flight." As I notice her struggling with her tears that are trying to escape her eyes...

June 14, 2021 5:19 pm  #52

I'm trying to smile through my tears and say "I hope to see you again."

I know my husband is there to wipe my tears if need be but its not as effortless as when Ray does it. He still has a lot to learn.

June 14, 2021 5:48 pm  #53

I kiss Chris on her cheek, caress her other cheek with my thumb, then say goodbye to John in a warm and friendly manner. Not forgetting to remind them that they can go to one of the events.

June 14, 2021 5:59 pm  #54

With the tenderness of Ray's kiss and his thumb caressing my other cheek I could no longer contain my tears that were still swimming in my eyes and one thick tear managed to escape the inner corner of my left eye and run down to the middle of my cheek. I shyly look from Ray to John and back.

June 14, 2021 6:02 pm  #55

I follow her tear with my sight, seeing her tear streaked cheek makes me want to comfort her and wipe or kiss it away, to avoid the impulse I turn to look at John, waiting for his reaction, hopefully he will take care of it. Chris doesn't have to worry about her image with me, she looks great, doesn't matter if she is smiling or crying.

June 14, 2021 6:12 pm  #56

I blush a little through my tears. I know Ray doesn't think anything of my tears but John is another story. I don't know what he's thinking as I've never cried so openly in front of him before.

I can see Ray is fighting his impulse to wipe my tears. I'm guessing he's waiting to see if John will take the initiative.

June 14, 2021 6:20 pm  #57

I can see Cris blushing, highlighting her thick tear streaks that are adorning her cheeks, I don't think John will miss the opportunity to wipe at least one of her several tear streaks. I grow impatient when I see her tears are slowly reaching her chin.

I slowly reach my hand, holding her shoulder when...

June 14, 2021 6:27 pm  #58

I see John's hand slowly and somewhat nervously moving to Christina's left cheek.

I'm not sure if he's planning on wiping my tears or not. I'm not even sure if he knows. I then ask Ray if he would mind leaving his hand on my shoulder.

June 14, 2021 6:37 pm  #59

I see John placing his open hand on Christina's left cheek, on top of a tear streak, she asks me to keep holding her, I take a step closer to her to be in a more comfortable position with my arm slightly bent, resting my left hand on her right shoulder.

I see a tear roll over John's hand and, not long after, I feel a tear landing on my arm. That's all it took, I lost it, I kissed a tear that was still on the middle of her right cheek, and, without releasing her shoulder, with my other hand I tenderly wipe all her tears and the streaks left on her right cheek, leaving John to do what he wishes with her left cheek.

June 14, 2021 6:47 pm  #60

Upon seeing Ray wipeing my right cheek I guess that's all it took for John to finally get the hint. He followed Ray's motions on my left cheek. He slowly yet clumsily tried to wipe a tear that was rolling down my right cheek and the tear streak it left behind. I was surprised when John took such initiative, but also happy that he did so.

Board footera