You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 15, 2021 10:37 pm  #11

Re: Movie night

I'm glad you understood where I was coming from I thought to myself as I felt your hand caressing my thigh. I'm trying to distract myself from the sensation of you hand on my thigh.

I then see the cinema approaching and I say "We better get going as it is getting late."  I then turn into the parking lot hoping there is time to get snacks before the movie starts.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (June 15, 2021 10:40 pm)

June 15, 2021 10:40 pm  #12

We get off the car and got into the movie theater, we still have ten minutes before the movie starts, fortunately our tickets have seat number.

We go and grab...

June 15, 2021 10:45 pm  #13

Popcorn, my favorite. I ask you if you'd mind sharing as I'm buying. Then we each quickly grab a drink from the same counter and head into the theater. We find our seats just as the lights dim. I'm glad we found our seats before it got dark. I'd hate to trip and spill the popcorn or drinks.

June 15, 2021 10:49 pm  #14

The initial credits go by, found a known actress playing a key part in the film, the movie starts, I place an arm across your shoulders and rest my hand on your shoulder...

June 15, 2021 10:52 pm  #15

I lean over momentarily to rest my cheek on the hand resting on my shoulder.

June 15, 2021 10:56 pm  #16

I feel Cam's porcelain cheek leaning against my hand, without thinking I caressed her cheek with my thumb, resting the pad of my fingers against her cheek.
The movie goes on and some cheesy stuff is beginning to happen on screen.

June 15, 2021 11:01 pm  #17

I'm too comfortable to move as Jarrod is now caressing my cheek with his thumb so I make the decision to just watch the movie like this.

The movie seems to be a little cheesy for a chick flick but I decide to stick it out and see how it goes.

June 15, 2021 11:18 pm  #18

The first tense part of the movie is going on, a temporary separation from the leading couple is happening, the guy is saying goodbye to his girlfriend, he cannot avoid the trip. The girl is starting to cry, her eyes welling, her nose becoming slightly red, she hugs her boyfriend.

I discreetly give a glance at Cam...

June 15, 2021 11:27 pm  #19

She is intensely watching the scene closely.

As the scene progresses I can feel a lump forming in my throat. I take a deep breath trying to suppress my pending emotions. I hope Jarrod can't tell.

June 15, 2021 11:45 pm  #20

I have one eye on the movie and the other on Cam, I hear her taking a deep breath, so deep it lifted my arm that was resting on her shoulder.

I don't remember the last time I saw Camilla cry, and we've known each other practically for our whole lives

I discreetly caress from the middle of her cheek to the outer corner feeling her silky, porcelain skin and...

Board footera