You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 16, 2021 3:15 pm  #51

Re: Movie night

Realized I was fighting the urge to wipe my own tears away.

I couldn't believe Jarrod wasn't wiping his tears, even letting me wipe his tears. My heart began to race. Upon seeing new unchecked tears spring to his eyes and make their way down his face I quickly moved my right hand to his right cheek and my left hand to his left cheek continuing to use the pads of my thumbs to wipe away the falling tears as well as the tear streaks they were leaving behind.

June 16, 2021 4:41 pm  #52

I couldn't believe how Cam was taking care of my tears, nobody had ever wiped my tears, my whole body shivered and I no longer felt the need to wipe my tears.

I involuntarily squeezed Camilla's thighs as I felt her thumbs stopping my tears from falling and lovingly drying the streaks they left.

I couldn't avoid saying what I thought: "Thank you Cam... You know, for wiping my tears so lovingly and not thinking less of me." I blushed as I didn't want to say that out loud but my unconscious was stronger than my conscious mind right now.

June 16, 2021 4:52 pm  #53

Jessica's POV

I held my breath hoping that Cam had left for the movies. I couldn't see her car in the driveway, so I assumed she had

Her sister Sadie answered the door. She was wearing her all black today. Blouse, jeans and what I knew to be knee high boots. Her hair was in a spiky ponytail

'It's okay' she said. 'Cam isn't here. We exchanged a deep loving kiss and moved over to the sofa. Sadie sat down her boots facing me.

'How much time have we got' I asked tracing my hands up her boots and lifting the legs of her jeans

'Plenty Sadie replied taking my hands in hers. We played with each others fingers and then we kissed some more

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

June 16, 2021 6:40 pm  #54

I swung my own legs onto the sofa. I was wearing black too, but a knee length skirt not a pair of jeans. I was also wearing black knee high boots but with a stacked heel not stiletto.

Together we removed each others boots, slowly and deliberately to get the full effect from the zip sound. We kissed again removing each others hair from our respective ponytails.

Then we decided to have a staring contest with each other. We both could stare for a while and this was bound to create some tears.

I was the first to cry one tear running down my right cheek followed by one down my left. Sadie's hand felt cool as she cupped my face to wipe the tears away. She was next a tear falling down one side of her face and it stayed there as she wiped my own tears. I wiped hers away and we kissed again

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

June 17, 2021 3:08 am  #55

Amans lacrimae wrote:

I couldn't believe how Cam was taking care of my tears, nobody had ever wiped my tears, my whole body shivered and I no longer felt the need to wipe my tears.

I involuntarily squeezed Camilla's thighs as I felt her thumbs stopping my tears from falling and lovingly drying the streaks they left.

I couldn't avoid saying what I thought: "Thank you Cam... You know, for wiping my tears so lovingly and not thinking less of me." I blushed as I didn't want to say that out loud but my unconscious was stronger than my conscious mind right now.

Seeing him blush made me want to say something comforting. "Why would you think I would think less of you? Just because you are a guy doesn't mean you don't have emotions. It doesn't mean you don't get sad or upset sometimes. I'm glad to be your shoulder whenever you need me. You don't even have to ask. Just like you loving my do for me." I said comfortingly hoping my words made him feel a little more confident.

June 17, 2021 3:18 am  #56

I gave it a thought, maybe it was me overthinking or assuming, I really thought and heard others say when guys cry in front of girls they "lose points" and are less manly, but, I decide to figure it out, anyways, I feel more at ease.

"Is it you or is it common that girls think like that? You know, when you have girl talk with your friends, how do they see guys crying? I know we all have emotions, but we have been trained not to show them, especially to girls, and I really appreciate you offering a shoulder to cry on, I think I don't have to say the same thing to you, you know I would never leave you without comforting you if you decide to let me see you cry again. I'll be more than happy to hold you in my arms, take care of your tears and make sure you are back to your usual self before I let you go out of my protection."

As I say this a leftover small tear rolls slowly down my cheek. Instinctively I raise my hand to wipe it...

June 17, 2021 3:35 am  #57

I saw another tear roll down Jarrod's cheek. Before I could get to it to wipe it I saw him raise his hand. Before he could lift his hand all the way to his cheek I removed my right hand from his cheek and grabbed his hand mid air interlocking our fingers. In then slowly lowered his hand back onto my thigh never releasing our fingers. I wanted him to let his tears flow freely.

I then began thinking about what he was asking. "Honestly, most girls wouldn't mind having a guy trust them enough to show his emotions. It shows confidence and strength within the guy. And who says confidence and strength aren't at least a little sexy." I begin hoping he's seeing where I'm coming from. "I hope you take my offer of a shoulder next time you need to release your feelings. You're my closest friend,(maybe more seeing from that amazing kiss earlier) and I could never leave you in a state like that as I know you would never do that to me." I finish waiting for his reaction.

June 17, 2021 7:33 am  #58

I felt Camilla's hand intertwine with mine as I was lifting it, preventing me to wipe the tear, guiding it back to her thigh, I completely forgot about the tear when I felt her dropping my hand on her thigh, feeling it sink in her relaxed muscles.

What brought me back to my full attention was when she said that showing emotions was considered strenght and confidence, that is exactly the opposite of what guys say, and Cam saying that girls consider showing emotions sexy is definitely something new for me. Hearing it straight from her that she wants to comfort me when I cry shocks me, I'm not used to calling anybody for comfort but I can't say I wouldn't love Cam take care of my tears.

I finally answer: "I am really honored that you consider me your closest friend, and I would be even happier if we could be more, but I'll give time to time and, yes, same offer on my end, anytime you need a friend to hold to cry to, I'm here for you, I dare say, I hope you call me every time you need to cry, I'll be more than happy to comfort you any way you like, you just have to say how can I comfort you best, and I'll do it."

I feel the tear that was slowly rolling down my cheek about to turn in my chin. I see Cam...

June 17, 2021 12:50 pm  #59

Lift her left hand off my left cheek. Although those tears were still flowing none of them had reached my chin, just yet.

I moved my left hand over to his right cheek (seeing as how my right hand was still intertwined with his) and using the back of my fingers this time, wiped his tear streak even following it all the way to his chin where I caught the now cold tear and brushed it away with the back of my hand.

I really did like the way he comforted me. It was a sensation out of this world like I've never felt. I don't know if I'll have the confidence to.cry in front of him again but just the offer of him wiping my tears again gave me goosebumps.

"I really appreciate your offer to comfort me. I've never had anyone be so sweet to me before (although I don't really cry in front of people either). It's nice to know you'll never let your friend...er...girlfriend's tears go uncared for." I say slowly hoping I wasn't being too forward.

June 17, 2021 1:04 pm  #60

I kind of like feeling tears rolling down my cheeks, as they rarely do, but I feel immense comfort when Cam wipes them, especially like she wiped this last one, I love feeling her soft, silky hand caress my cheek, drying a tear streak until the tear is reached, I can't even describe the feeling. I smile, I see her tremble slightly, and I am even happy that she seems to be willing to be comforted, and even said we were closer, she said she was now my girlfriend, I couldn't believe it. Now I can bring this to a new level.

"Camilla, may I ask you something personal, what were you trying to let out when you decided to go see this movie?"

Even though it was starting to become really late, I wish she answered...

Board footera