You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 20, 2021 1:57 pm  #421

Re: Movie night

As soon as we reach the table, Jen gave us a little wave, this time with a smile, we all sit down, fortunately the table has a long tablecloth that concealed what was happening under the table. I couldn't keep my hands off the Love of my life, even though we just had a quickie it seems I can't have enough of her, if it was for me she would be in my arms 24/7. I softly placed a hand on Camilla's upper thigh, this time it was a tender touch, not a sexual advance, I slowly caressed her smooth, silky thigh from the hem of her dress to her knee, spending extra time at her knee, every now and then giving soft squeezes on her front thigh or her inner thigh, feeling her relaxed muscles giving in, taking the shape my hand desired. Camilla...

July 20, 2021 9:59 pm  #422

Gave me a smile while also descretely placing her hand on my leg.

As soon as we sat down I felt Jarrod place his hand on my on my thigh tenderly caressing my leg all the way to my knee. I loved feeling his strong, soft hands on my leg.

I placed my hand on his leg but because he had pants on I couldn't feel his skin. Although slightly disappointed I also began rubbing his leg from his thigh to his knee. It was a tender touch, nothing sexual. I just liked knowing he was near.

July 21, 2021 2:28 pm  #423

I smile as I feel Camilla's delicate hand caressing my thigh, I love it when she does.
I ask Sadie: "Have you told your parents?" I turn to look at her eyes, briefly turn to Jessica, then return to look at Sadie's eyes... 

July 21, 2021 5:08 pm  #424

They change from the look of excitement she previously had to a kind of sadness.

"Yes, that's why I was so distraught when we bumped into each other at the Inn the other day." Sadie began with a sigh. "My mom told me she didn't agree with my choice to be with another woman. That she wouldn't give my relationship her blessing." She finished looking even more sad; tears beginning to slowly fill her blue eyes making them sparkle.

July 23, 2021 8:08 pm  #425

I blinked away my tears not wanting to cry at this most special meal. It was hard though, not only had I made the heartbreaking decision to break up with Jessica and go back to Jennifer but my mum didn't agree with my relationship

Jennifer's eyes welled with tears too. She let a single tear fall down her left cheek which she let me wipe away.

We decided to start our main course before it got cold

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

July 24, 2021 12:52 am  #426

I see Sadie still struggling to keep her tears at bay, after eating the main course I feel empathy for Sadie, I couldn't help but look at her and say: "It's ok, feel free to let go, come". I open my arms offering a hug. I feel Camilla's eyes on me and her warm, soft hand once more under the table.

I wait for Sadie's reaction...

July 24, 2021 7:42 am  #427

But it was Jennifer who responded first. She took my hands in mine and squeezed. There was so much love in that simple gesture that I just let the floodgates open and I cried on Jennifer's shoulder my tears streaming down my face

July 24, 2021 1:47 pm  #428

I turn to look at Camilla as I softly squeezed her inner thigh, she read my eyes and nodded. I stood up, went to Sadie and Jennifer and hugged them both. I held them for about a minute, giving them my support. I think I saw tears sparkling in Jennifer's eyes, then I turn to see Sadie, she has tears streaming unchecked in multiple streaks. I couldn't bare seeing my girlfriend's sister like that, I switched the hand I had on her back, feeling her soft sobs, to the back of her head, soothing her hair as I removed the hand I had on Jennifer's shoulder and brought it to Sadie's face, tenderly wiping her tears as well as her tear streaks from her cheeks.

I felt Jennifer...

July 24, 2021 7:36 pm  #429

... grab his elbow sharply

'I wipe my girlfriends tears away not you' I hissed at him. I withdrew my hand and a substantial cut appeared on his arm. Unfortunately I'd dug my nails into his flesh rather more deeply than I'd intended.

'I'll get a plaster from the bathroom cupboard' Sadie said running off quickly

Jarrod quickly wrapped a hanky round his bleeding wound and both him and Cam glared at me.

'I'm really sorry!' I said tears filling my eyes again.

July 24, 2021 9:22 pm  #430

I was surprised by her reaction, then again, seeing her eyes filling with tears I knew she didn't mean to hurt me.

"It' ok, I know you didn't mean any harm and I also understand you are under a stressful situation. Please, feel free to let go, anyone related to my girl's family is family, and I am here to support and help anyway I can, there is no need to suppress your tears, here, let me take care of your tears".

Board footera