You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 1, 2021 5:08 am  #781

Re: Crying Scenes Directory

Yes and no. You can see tears forming in his eyes and they well up, but from what I can remember, no tears fall!

What am I if not a woman who likes hot men who cry a lot

June 2, 2021 4:41 pm  #782

At this point, in my book, that's close enough. Wet eyes and unsteady voice are things I've found to be easier to find than what I would consider instances of full crying. I was already interested in the movie and now I'm even more interested!

Also, welcome to the forum! I'm also in the male crying camp!

Last edited by PhoebeOnThePhone (June 2, 2021 4:42 pm)

Don't mind me, I'm just here to fill my Lachrymatory of Holding.

June 9, 2021 7:51 pm  #783

Ben Affleck has a few tearing up scenes in the movie The Way Back. The scene i've just added in the Images section is not in the movie apparently which is kind of annoying. He's only shown with tears in about two scenes towards the end and the one with him in the therapist office is the only one which seems a bit better as it's a close up and his eyes look pretty and red rimmed in it. It could have been more though..

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

June 23, 2021 1:05 am  #784

Loki has teared up twice, once in each of the first two episodes of his Big Damn Show. The first scene, where he watches a file summarizing his entire life, is particularly lovely.

July 10, 2021 2:33 am  #785

This is not new, but for fans of Matthew Rhys this is quite a find: In 2012's "The Mystery of Edwin Drood", he is in tears for pretty much most of the second half.  Great performance.  

Climbing to a high chamber in a well of houses, he threw himself down in his clothes on a neglected bed, and its pillow was wet with wasted tears. -- A Tale of Two Cities

July 16, 2021 9:47 am  #786

PhoebeOnThePhone wrote:

Loki has teared up twice, once in each of the first two episodes of his Big Damn Show. The first scene, where he watches a file summarizing his entire life, is particularly lovely.

He either cries or tears up in 5 of the 6 episodes (episode 3 being the only one without). It’s amazing. It’s hard to pick a favorite (the scene from the first episode is definitely a contender), but I think for me it is when he tries to stop Sylvie in the finale. You can see a teardrop fall off his face from the eye not facing the camera (his other eye is full of tears, one of which falls eventually and is visible later in the scene).

July 19, 2021 2:28 pm  #787

When he says 'let me help you' or something to that effect? I saw a bit of that scene again and noticed his eyes were indeed very wet. 

July 19, 2021 2:44 pm  #788

PhoebeOnThePhone wrote:

When he says 'let me help you' or something to that effect? I saw a bit of that scene again and noticed his eyes were indeed very wet. 

Yes, when he says “I just want you to be okay.”  When they kiss you can actually see a teardrop roll down his cheek near his lips/chin. Loki is a crier for sure, but this was particularly amazing for me.

July 23, 2021 12:02 am  #789

Damn, crying while kissing is particularly special.

There's also a scene in Grey's Anatomy where Alex Karev cries while kissing Izzie. I posted a link in the Grey's thread.

July 23, 2021 2:35 am  #790

I recently watched all two seasons of Netflix's Sense8, and there are multiple instances of men crying. (Women too but that's not my thing so I rarely keep track of those.) Two different male characters cry multiple times, and another has a longer sobbing scene. I plan to post those.

Last edited by PhoebeOnThePhone (August 15, 2021 11:48 pm)

Board footera