You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 8, 2021 6:43 pm  #791

Re: Movie night

I saw Camilla enter the house in a rush, going straight to the couch, I could see her eyes full of tears, she tells me since I told her about Sadie she has been on the verge of tears, and I felt extremely honored that she waited for me to let her tears fall. I give her a peck on her lips, kiss under her eyes and sit with her, sliding under her legs, placing them on top of mine, as I hold her tight in my arms: "It's ok, every thing will turn out just fine, at least we know where she is, I'm sure she'll contact you soon, don't worry". I softly caress her hair and cheek as I am still holding her tight...

September 8, 2021 6:46 pm  #792

William's POV:

As I was finishing massaging Anna, she asked me if I wanted a massage, I was quite surprised, yet, extremely anxious to feel her hands on my body. I quickly and without hesitating said "where's the line, do I have to take a number?, I'm definitely in". I then, stripped myself naked, my full member pointing at her. She...

September 9, 2021 4:21 am  #793

I barely feel Jarrod give me a peck on the lips and kiss me under both of my eyes I was so upset. I did however feel him sliding under my legs as he sat placing my legs on top of his. He then grabs me by the shoulders and brings me in for a tight hug. He tells me not to worry about my sister and that she'll call me soon. I then feel him lifting his right hand up to my hair and cheek caressing both while still holding me tight with the other.

I was so emotionally exhausted from holding in my tears all day that I finally, feeling safe in Jarrod's arms, let go, unashamed and unchecked. I turned my head and nuzzled into his shoulder letting my tears free fall out of my eyes. The tears from my right eye dripping onto his shoulder creating a wet spot pretty quickly and the tears of my left eye pooling between my eye and nose due to the tilt of my head on his shoulder. Feeling completely safe and comfortable I closed my eyes allowing my tears to fall faster.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (September 9, 2021 4:22 am)

September 9, 2021 4:34 am  #794

Not long had I embraced her in my arms, she places her head between my shoulder and my neck, finally letting her tears fall, she felt lighter, as her tears formed a small, wet patch on the collar of my shirt. Camilla's beautiful tears fell free and unashamed from her dazzling eyes to my skin, all her negative feelings getting out of her body in every teardrop.

I lovingly started to dry her tear streaks from her outer cheek until she lifted her face to readjust, I took that opportunity to cup her cheeks, kiss her tears and tear streaks in the most comforting way possible, kissing her lips afterwards as I softly wipe her face clear of tears and tear streaks.

September 9, 2021 4:49 am  #795

Anna's pov:

After asking William if he'd like a massage I've never seen him strip quicker. I asked him to lie down on his stomach as I wanted to start with his back. He got comfortable on the bed and I started my massaging his scalp a little with my fingers making sure to run them through his hair. After a couple min I moved down to his neck. I massaged both sides of his neck making sure to hit every pressure point delicately to release any tension that may have been built up.

That's when I grabbed the bottle of lotion William left on the bed. I rubbed a little on my hands and went back to massaging him. I squeezed his broad shoulders hard while rubbing them. I could feel the tension drifting away and after a min slowly moved my hands down to his bsck. I alternated massaging his back and lightly running my nails down his spine. I felt him shiver as my nails ran down.

I then moved to his bottom, thighs and calfs giving ample pressure on his calfs while I rubbed.  I then asked him to flip over which he happily obliged. Once on his back I began massaging his feet. I could hear him sigh as I moved from his feet to the front of his legs. I'm glad he was enjoying himself so much.

I then moved up to his inner thigh massaging near his bulge but not quite touching it. He let out an extremely loud moan. I moved up to his strong, chisled abs before I got too carried away near his package. I let my fingers sink into his strong abs as I massaged them. I felt them give in a little to the pressure of my hands before pushing back against my fingers. I shivered a little as this was my favorite part of his body.

I then continued upward to his chest getting lost in his strong pecs. I loved the way his smooth, strong pecs felt as I sensually rubbed them. After a min I moved to his bulging biceps. It always amazed me how strong they were. I then moved to his forearms, hands and fingers feeling his tension melt away the longer I massaged them. I then finished by returning to his neck where I rubbed circles on both sides before moving up to his ears rubbing circles behind both ears.

I looked into his eyes and saw that he appeared fully relaxed. I then surprised him by leaning over and delicately biting and sucking on the left side of his neck. I loved listening to him moan as I left a light hickey on it. His moan became louder and louder the longer I sucked on his neck. It almost sounded like his member was about to explode from pleasure.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (September 9, 2021 4:51 am)

September 9, 2021 4:59 am  #796

I could feel a smile forming on Jarrod's face presumably happy that I was finally letting out all my negative emotions. I then felt him drying my tear streaks from the outer corner of my eye with the pad of his thumb until I moved slightly to reajust poisitions. He quickly yet delicately cupped my cheeks with his hands and began kissing every single tear streak as it appeared on my face. He then kissed my lips once my face was clear and dry.

I responded to the kiss by kissing him back with my still trembling lips. I was unapologetically unashamed as I knew he found them adorable. After the most tender kiss I've ever experienced with anyone I pulled away and whispered a hitched "Thank you." For some reason I always have hitched breathing after crying even if I'm not sobbing.

September 9, 2021 5:22 am  #797

William's POV:

I can't remember the last time I had a massage so relaxing and at the same time so erotic, I felt like shooting my seed right when I felt Anna's hands approach my member as she massaged my thighs, making them tremble in anticipation. Fortunately, she moved to my abs, I smiled as I know this is her favorite part of my body, she went up to my pecs, then my neck and ears, surprising me by sensually kissing and biting my neck, I couldn't help but moan. She continued sucking my neck until I couldn't refrain myself from turning towards her, kiss her lips passionately, grab her hips firmly and guide her to mount on top of me.

I started thrusting inside her, feeling her hips and abs tremble with the strong contact of my hips against hers. I was reaching the point of no return, I started thrusting harder, trying to caress her whole body in motion, I caressed her bouncing breasts as she rode me, going lower to her trembling abs, squeezing softly her hips, going lower, feeling her thighs pushing my hands each time they jiggled as they impacted my hips, I briefly went to her calves, feeling her muscles swaying through and fro as they hit my thighs, returning to her thighs, holding them firmly as they jiggled in my hands.

I felt myself out of control, shooting at least seven strong shots of life giving seed inside my lovely wife's womb.

September 9, 2021 6:20 am  #798

Anna's POV:

As I was kissing William's neck he turned towards me and surprised me by kissing my lips passionately. Then he grabbed my hips and helped me mount on top of him. By this point I think I was just as aroused as he was.

He immediately started thrusting as soon as I sat. I could feel his member pulsating stronger and stronger with every thrust. I could tell he was trying to hold off just a bit longer to enjoy the sensation, so he started focusing on  caressing my body. He started at my breasts, then my abs, still lover to my hips and finally calfs. He returned to hold my calfs (his favorite part of my body). 

As soon as his hands grabbed my calfs I could feel him loose control and shoot his load inside me. I nearly lost it. I moaned loudly with every shot I recieved, but before his last shot I started riding him again. This time faster. I was ready for a release of my own. After only a few more thrusts I could feel myself almost at the point of no return to which I involuntarily screamed out his name. I then felt my core tighten as well as my inner parts and I released my juices all over his member as it started to get ready to rest.

I gave William a kiss on his lips before rolling over panting and sweating.

"Wow I guess our new level of openness and trust in one another has given us a new level of intimacy." I said still trying to catch my breath.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (September 9, 2021 6:21 am)

September 9, 2021 6:30 am  #799

As I felt Camilla lighter and even a little cheerful, I couldn't help but smile. I love the healing effect I can have on Camilla, I also love the sounds she makes when her breath is hitched.

I shiver hearing Camilla's lovely voice saying thank you, I understood the whole meaning of that simple thank you, thank you for holding me, thank you for being there not judging me, thank you for wiping and kissing my tears... All that she meant with two simple words, plus, she is the best kisser I have ever met.

September 9, 2021 6:43 am  #800

William's POV:

I was extremely happy hearing Anna moan as I empty myself inside her, I don't remember the last time she screamed my name without being angry, I didn't know how to express such overwhelmingly happy feelings.

I feel her start riding harder and faster, pulsating and pressing my member with her inner muscles as she washed me in her precious juices before vanishing in a loving kiss on my lips, as she rolled off my body.

I feel happy tears filling my eyes, but not enough to roll down my cheeks as Anna tells me how we have reached a new level of intimacy.

Board footera