You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 9, 2021 8:20 am  #801

Re: Movie night

"Its getting late and we haven't eaten yet. I don't think I've had anything since this morning. And you know crying makes me hungry amongst other things. What would you like to do for dinner? I'm not opposed to cooking for my man, unless you'd prefer take out again." I say quickly as I finally catch my breath.

September 9, 2021 8:28 am  #802

Anna's pov:

I finally roll on my side so I can see William's face. It's nice to see pleasure on it opposed to the anger I've been so accustomed to seeing recently. But I also see something else. I see a slight glimmer of tears in his eyes. I'm surprised yet happy he's comfortable enough not to hide them; also I want him to know its ok and just how much I value his new found openness with his feelings.

I reach out my left hand from off the bed and bring it to his right cheek. Using the back of my hand I wipe his cheek just under his eye feeling his soft skin on my fingers. I then take my hand away and use it to prop myself up on the bed. I lean over and place a delicate kiss just under his eye where my hand just was. I'm hoping he'll let a tear fall just for me but I'll love him even if he doesn't.

September 9, 2021 8:52 am  #803

Gemma's POV

I looked at my watch, it was 12:30 in the morning. Unable to sleep I'd got dressed again and was in the kitchen pondering what to do next.

Sophie came into the kitchen as I was thinking. I liked Kate's best friend, she seemed very loyal and supportive and she liked to wear her knee socks at her ankles too, but scrunched not rolled. I had seen this procedure in action when she had first arrived for their sleep over. 

'My mum doesn't like me doing this' she told me lightly peppering her speech with the F word. 'I can't get her to explain that this is how I like to wear them' Socks appropriately scrunched she and Kate had gone to collect their snacks for the sleepover. 

'Is it the jet-lag' Sophie asked me. 'I went to WDW last summer and the jet-lag for me was a killer She saw me wincing at her slightly potty mouth and instantly apologised.

'Sorry, I should swear less, but I can't stop it. I am trying to though'

'But then if you did you wouldn't be you' I said supportingly. I didn't expect what happened next. Sophie's eyes filled with tears and impulsively and tenderly she kissed me on the lips.

'I'd better get back to Kate' she said letting a single tear run down her left cheek. 'See you later'

It was a few hours later that same afternoon I told Kate what had happened an she winced a little.

'Sorry Aunt Gemma, I should have told you' she explained. 'I think Soph might have a crush on you. I showed her your picture once, she said you were really beautiful, I didn't think anything of it at the time, but she seemed to like looking at it afterwards.'

Although Kate went onto mention that Sophie was only six years younger than me, I was concerned at what her parents might think if they found out about the kiss. Plus I was still trying to get over Sadie and emotionally I wasn't in the right head space for a new relationship. I resolved to talk to her the following day

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

September 9, 2021 9:09 am  #804

Sadie's POV

I finally arrived at my new home, an apartment block in one of the Bellingham suburbs and had only just got out of my car to be growled at by someone for parking in the wrong space.

'Hey, leave her alone' a girl with ponytailed brown hair called to the man. 'She's the new tenant you idiot. She won't know anything about the parking arrangements'

She turned to me her eyes flushed with tears of anger.

'Don't worry about him.' She said. 'He's a moron. Which is your flat's

'Number twenty' The girls face brightened.

'Your next door to me.' She wiped her eyes with her thumbs. 'I'm Liz, your space is next to mine, left hand side.'

'Sadie' I introduced. I moved my car over and Liz helped me with my luggage. 

'We don't have a lift unfortunately' Liz explained taking my case upstairs. 'It's an older building see. Mr Pedantic across the road has one, because his block was built later.' She was having to raise her voice a little as the noise from both our boot heels was considerable. 

She showed me my door which was indeed next to mine and invited me to dinner that evening. I agreed and entered my flat to settle in.

It was a modest room, only $400 a week rent, but that's all I needed for the present. Although I couldn't return Gemma's romantic feelings, I did at least respect them. And I knew that she wouldn't want me to be careless with her gift. 

I sat down on my new sofa to take off my boots and send Camilla my contact details so She could get hold of me if she wished. Then I decided to get a shower after my long journey

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

September 9, 2021 2:12 pm  #805

I smile and softly pat and squeeze her thigh: "Wow, I would really love if you prepared dinner, the fridge has most everything, surprise with whatever you want to eat, if you want to include dessert that's fine".

September 9, 2021 2:32 pm  #806

William's POV:

As I felt my tears start to drain inside my eyes, Anna softly caressed my upper cheek in a way so loving, I don't remember the last time it happened, then, surprisingly, leaned over and kissed right where her hand had just been.
I felt so loved that as soon as she rolled back after the kiss, I rolled over her and kissed her lips. I felt shocked, as gravity played a trick on me, when I rolled over her I felt a droplet escaping my right eye, straight to her skin, not leaving a trace on my cheek.

I was so unfamiliar with my "new self", I never used to cry out of love, I didn't know what I was supposed to feel or what to do,  I broke the kiss and knelt in front of Anna, to my surprise (and embarrassment), and without warning, I felt a tear escape each of my eyes, down the middle of my cheeks, fast at first, then slowing down at mid-cheek, I was so in shock, I didn't even move.

September 10, 2021 2:34 am  #807

Jarrod told me he'd love me to cook him dinner. As he patted my thighs I smiled and stood up. I looked into his fridge to see what he had on hand. I've been staying there so much lately I pretty much knew where everything was including the cooking instruments and utensils.

"Just sit there and relax, hun. You've already done enough hard work tonight by caring for me and my tears. I'll happily do tthe hard work to prepare a lovely dinner for you tonight." I said bouncing into the kitchen more happily than I had been all day.

After about a half hr I had finished making dinner and was preparing desert. About an hr after I had started I brought everything to the table. I prepared a lovely peppers, onions and sausage stir fry with rice and chocolate cake for desert.

"Dinner's ready. I hope you like it." I said as I finished setting the table and waited for Jarrod's reaction as I've never cooked for him before.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (September 10, 2021 2:49 am)

September 10, 2021 2:46 am  #808

Anna's pov:

I rolled back onto the bed after I kissed William but to my surprise he surprised me by rolling over to return my kiss. As he was kissing me I felt a warm droplet hit my cheek and start to roll towards my ear as I was still lying in my back. It took me a min to realize what it was. It was a tear from William. I looked at his face and couldn't find any trace of a streak.

As he finally broke the kiss I saw him kneal in front of me. To my surprise I saw a tear escape each of his eyes and roll down the middle of his now flushed cheeks. I didn't want him to feel embarrassed as there was nothing for him to feel embarrassed about so I sat up and cupped his chin in my hands using the pads of my thumbs I wiped from just under his eyes down to the middle of his cheeks catching his tears as well as the streaks they left behind.

"I love you too." I said lovingly as I noticed a new stream of tears appearing where I had just wiped. So using my thumbs again I wiped his new tears and streaks away delicately just like the last ones.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (September 10, 2021 2:48 am)

September 10, 2021 2:49 am  #809

I'm pretty excited, this is the first time Camilla cooks, plus, she is so happy, I'm glad I could cheer her up so high.

When the table was ready I was pretty surprised, I have wanted to eat sausage for the last three months and for one thing or another, I hadn't been able to, and I love it with multicolored peppers and onions, I really love this dish, and the chocolate cake looks delicious...

September 10, 2021 2:51 am  #810

Jarrod and I sat down to a lovely dinner. After a few min of silence I felt the need to ask.

"So how is everything. I hope I did you justice. You deserve it after everything you've done for me lately."

Board footera