You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 13, 2021 8:03 pm  #851

Re: Movie night

Sadie's POV

I had come back from my first Anger Management class. After finding that it was only just under a mile up the road I had decided to walk it only to think when I arrived back at my block of flats that it wasn't a particularly good idea in knee high boots. 

I didn't really have any other shoes. Mum hadn't packed me any in my case which left the court shoes that Gemma allowed me to keep or my boots which I had been wearing the night of my illegal activities.

As I came up the steps Liz came out clearly going for a shift at her work. I hadn't seen her in her work uniform yet and I have to admit she did look really sexy. It was just a standard waitress uniform of white shirt, gold tie, waistcoat and morning stripe skirt with black tights, with her long hair tied up in an updo. She was also wearing her knee boots, but as she explained to me the other night she wore them to work because her shifts finished at midnight so she wanted to keep her legs warm

'How was your first class' she asked.

'It was okay.' I replied. 'The truth is I don't know what I'm going to get out of it because I'm not usually an angry person. What happened that night was just a moment of madness'

Liz nodded in agreement and asked me if I was available for lunch the next day. I replied that I was and she left for work

As I walked up the stairs to my apartment I did think about Liz. Could she be my girlfriend? She certainly liked me and I liked her, but could our friendship become romantic. If it could I wanted to take it slower than my relationships with Jessica and Jennifer. I wondered what they were up to now. 

I entered my room and took my boots off, zipping them up and putting them by the front door. I could feel a blister or two on one of my feet as I walked over to my dining room table.

I opened my phone and tapped out an e-mail to my sister. I still stayed in contact with her even though she didn't seem to want to read my messages. A tear ran down my left cheek as I hit send on the e-mail

'Please reply Cam.' I said

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

September 13, 2021 10:50 pm  #852

I couldn't help but discreetly smile, I'm glad William took my advice, I can see he is more in touch with his emotions, what did surprise me a bit was the fact that Anna gained confidence so quickly to wipe his tears. I look briefly at Camilla, and saw her cell phone was flashing with an incoming message, I went to William, kneel, supporting my hand on Anna's knee and wiped a tear from William's cheek, I smiled at him and gave a firm squeeze to his knee, letting him know I'm with him.

I get up and get back to Camilla, made a sign telling her to check her phone, it could be important.

September 14, 2021 2:00 am  #853

I saw Jarrod  kneel in front of William with his hand on Anna's knee for support. I was surprised when he delicately wiped a tear from his cheek as he didn't think it was such a goid idea last time. He smiled at him and gave his knee a firm squeeze before getting up..

As he walked back towards me he gave me a sign telling me he saw my phone light up and that it may be important. I gave him a discrete nod and picked up my phone. I quickly punched in my code then looked at who it was. I was surprised it said the message was from my sister.

"It's a text from my sister." I whispered to Jarrod as he sat down beside me.

I was curious what she wanted and opened the message.

Sis,
I'm sorry for everything I put you through. It was a momentary lapse in judgement caused by a moment of madness brought on by what our mother had been putting me through. I feel terrible about what I did to Jarrod's car and house. Can you ever forgive me?
Love,
Sadie

I then moved my phone slightly to the side so Jarrod could also read the message. "Do you think I should reply? I'm not sure what to think." I asked him after it appeared he had finished reading.

"I mean it would make my guilt less, but it would take away from the special evening we were having. Unless I replied after, although then it would be in the back of my mind for the rest of the evrning." I thought to myself waiting to see what Jarrod thought was best. I really did value his oppinion.

September 14, 2021 11:34 am  #854

William's POV:

I see Anna leaning closer, releasing my right hand, still rubbing my left, she starts wiping the tears from both cheeks. I blushed a little, as I had never had Anna wipe my tears in front of Jarrod and Camilla, even if they, on their own have wiped my tears.

Not long after, I see Jarrod coming, I knew his intentions but, what was I supposed to hide from him, since he and Camilla had already seen me sobbing. He knelt in front of me, supporting his hand on Anna's bare knee, when did the confidence level between them develop? I could only wonder, and wiped a tear from my right cheek with the back of his fingers, smiling and giving my knee a comforting squeeze. I knew I could always rely on him if I ever needed.

He went back to Camilla, and they both saw something on the phone, Camilla excused herself for a minute...

September 14, 2021 11:41 am  #855

Camilla checked the message, it's from Sadie, she reads it and hands the phone over to me to read it.

It seems this isn't the first message she receives from her, I almost whisper: "Why haven't you answered before? It will help her a lot if you talk to her, go, answer, and be right back, tell her you'll talk to her tomorrow, everything is ok".

I give Camilla a brief tight hug and nod at her to answer the message.

September 14, 2021 12:50 pm  #856

Sadie's POV

My phone bleeped telling me I had a message. I jumped slightly as this was a rare occasion these days.

It was a message from Camilla and my eyes flooded with tears as I opened it.

'Everything is okay, will ring tomorrow.' It said. The tears in my eyes streamed down my face. It would be so nice to hear Camilla's voice again. I hadn't heard it since the night I smashed Jarrods windows and I was glad she was all right

I replied saying thank you for her message and would look forward to her call tomorrow

Last edited by reptongeek (September 14, 2021 1:05 pm)

September 14, 2021 4:32 pm  #857

Gemma's POV

'Yay!' She's going to put them on! I'll show you mine' Sophie said to the camera on her phone. She was recording the historic event of her and Kate buying their first pair of knee high black boots.

After giggling at Kate for breaking the tag of her pair of boots she went to a nearby mirror to show a full body pose of her wearing her pair of boots before zooming in for a close up.

'Dude, that is so sexy!' she burbled. She shut off her camera and the two girls went to the cash register to pay. I was paying for Kate's boots and Sophie had saved up for hers. 

After a brief lunch we decided to go to the cinema. Transformers Rise of the Stunticons was playing here too in a special 35mm screening but because it was a 15 in England, Kate unfortunately wasn't old enough. However I was persuaded, since her birthday was only a week away to buy her a ticket.

We all went into see it, this was my fourth straight week of seeing it and my second time projected on film. Both girls enjoyed it but I noticed out of the corner of my eye during one emotional scene a single tear stream down Sophie's face.

'Please don't tell Kate I cried at a Transformers movie' she begged me afterwards. 

'I won't' I promised. Seeing the film again made me think of Sadie. For the previous three weeks I'd been I'd seen Chloe straight afterwards and we had talked about her. Even though many thousand miles separated us, I couldn't stop thinking about the girl I loved.

As I dropped the girls off at Sophie's House for another sleepover, I drove back to my sisters house and tears gently ran down my cheeks. I hoped she was okay, that she'd managed to find somewhere to live.

That she found a girlfriend.

This thought sent more tears down my face, faster now. I had to stop the car because I was crying. After a few minutes I pulled myself together and drove away 

September 15, 2021 12:07 am  #858

Jarrod asked me why I hadn't answered any of the messages from my sister as he knew without me even having to say anything that this wasn't the first message I had received from her recently. Jarrod told Mr he thought it would be a good idea if I excused myself to go answer her.

As not to draw any attention to my situation I excused myself to go to the bathroom. I then Quickly texted my sister. "Everything is ok. Will ring tomorrow." That's all I could manage to type although I wanted to say much more. My hand was shaking way to much from nerves.

I took a couple deep breaths to calm down then I came back into the other room again.

"Told her I'd call her tomorrow." I whispered to Jarrod

September 15, 2021 12:19 am  #859

Anna's pov:

I saw Jarrod walk over to William. When he knelt down he surprised me by supporting himself with his hand on my bare knee. I didn't say anything as I was too taken aback by his forwardness. I then saw him lift his left hand to William's right cheek and  wipe one of his still falling tears away with the backs of his fingers. I was taken aback again by his caring and love for his brother. Then I saw him smile and give William's knee a squeeze before walking back to Camilla. I could feel a smile stsrting to spread across my face. It is nice to see two brothers so loving and caring towards each other.

September 15, 2021 12:34 am  #860

"I hope you do, please call your sister, she needs it and you will also feel better". I pull her towards me by her waist and smile at her.

I turn to William and Anna, I see Anna is smiling, I smile in return and invite them to go to the table, dinner is ready.

Board footera