You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 15, 2021 12:42 am  #861

Re: Movie night

William's POV:

After Jarrod leaned on my wife's knee and wiped my tear, he went back to his fiancee, I noticed Anna starting to smile and Jarrod corresponding, I didn't feel embarrassed anymore, I feel we are all family.

As I was processing this, Jarrod motioned us to go to the table, dinner was ready.

September 15, 2021 8:39 am  #862

Sadie's POV

I was waiting for Camilla's call before my lunch date with Liz. It seemed strange to call it a date since we weren't actually going out but it was starting to feel like one. I was nervous though. I did want to ask her to be my girlfriend, but was worried that I would be rushing things.

I'd asked Liz if she wouldn't mind if we delayed our lunch until my sister had called and she said 'That's fine babe, just call me when you're ready' I just hoped it wasn't going to be too late

At about 11:30 my phone rang. It was Camilla. I answered it and within seconds of hearing her voice the tears started. And they continued streaming down my face for the next fifteen minutes. We managed to clear the air and she told me about her and Jarrod's engagement. I told her I was very happy for her as convincingly as I could, but privately I thought she was rushing things a bit.

Yes she had known Jarrod for ages but they had only been dating for a few months. We finally hung up after half an hour and I was very dehydrated from crying so much. 

I had a glass of water and cleaned myself up, tying my hair into a ponytail, putting my boots and denim jacket on and knocked on Liz's door

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

September 15, 2021 9:11 am  #863

Liz's POV

I gave Sadie a big hug when she told me that finally her sister had got in contact with her. We drove to my favourite juice bar and got ourselves a table. 

I had my usual cheese and egg toasted sandwich and Sadie had a Sausage bap. We both had a Coke to drink each. It was my first day off this week and was looking forward to spending it with Sadie. But in the back of my mind I was wanting to ask her to be my girlfriend, I just didn't know how to do it. By complete accident the previous night I'd called her 'babe' when she called me and asked if we could delay our lunch date until her sister had phoned and I agreed. I needed the later start anyway.

While we were waiting for our sandwiches Sadie mentioned that her sister had got engaged and she was worried what would happen at the wedding 

'I will be going of course' she said. 'I'm not sure what kind of reception I'd get from Mum, from Dad' I rubbed a booted toe against hers in comfort. Our sandwiches arrived and I heard Natalie speak to us.

'Sorry to interrupt' she said not trying to hide her smile of delight. 'But here is your lunch' She put them down and walked away clearly very happy for me.

'Don't be embarrassed.' I said to Sadie. 'I usually come here alone for lunch, today is the first time I've brought someone' Natalie was quite the romantic. Her girlfriend Emma had been a customer to the juice bar. She'd come everyday for a week to try the toffee sundae and finally on the seventh day had plucked up the courage to ask her out. 

Ever since then she'd wanted to do the same for me. She'd wanted to set me up with one of the other waitresses but it didn't get off the ground. 

We ate our lunch and then decided to order the famous toffee dessert to share. Natalie's eyes filled with tears as she wrote it on the pad and took our plates away.

'She has an emotional connection to the toffee sundae' I explained to Sadie. 'Her girlfriend ordered it every day for a week. That's how they met'

Then Sadie spoke. She first apologised for sounding awkward and a little rushed but that she would like to be my girlfriend if that was okay. My eyes filled with tears and I took both hands in hers

'I would love to be your girlfriend' I said to her, a tear running down my left cheek. Sadie wiped it away tenderly and I loved the cool touch of her finger against my face. Natalie brought our sundae over and it took all of her willpower to fight back the tears in her eyes from streaming down her face.

'Enjoy!' she said happily.

We finished our lunch and drove back to our block of flats. We chose to go back to mine and we shared our first kiss on my couch 

September 15, 2021 4:28 pm  #864

We had a very nice dinner with lighthearted conversation. We all decided to go to bed early seeing as how Jarrod and I both worked then went shopping and William and Anna had such a long drive yesterday evening. We were all in bed by 9 William and Anna taking the spare bedroom across the hallway from us for the night.

I awoke before anyone else seeing as how I'm not used to going to bed that early. I figured this was my chance to call my sister without any interruption.  We talked for maybe 15 min. We cleared the air about previous incidents. My sister apologizing for the vandalizing saying she'd like to pay us back when she got on her feet. I told her an anonymous donor payed for it already and that I understand why she felt the need to do what she did. She then told me where she was staying and gave me her address if I ever wanted to visit. I then excitedly told her about my engagement to Jarrod to which she excitedly congratulated me. I could hear, however that it sounded a little less than sincere. I put it off to the fact that she may have been a tad jealous seeing as how I was moving forward romantically and she couldn't even keep a girlfriend for an extended period of time without backlash.

Upon hanging up I felt much lighter. Lighter than I had since any of the previous incidents occured. I then walked back into the bedroom, kissed Jarrod on his cheek and whispered in his ear "I just talked to my sister. We cleared the air about everything and she even apologized for everything she did. I also told her about our engagement and she's happy for us despite her situation." I wasn't about to ruin a good thing by telling Jarrod I thought she sounded a bit jealous of our situation I wanted to enjoy a happy weekend with our guests.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (September 15, 2021 4:28 pm)

September 16, 2021 5:26 pm  #865

Sadie's POV

I was really happy that Liz agreed to be my girlfriend. I wasn't the only one, her friend Natalie in the juice bar was nearly in tears of joy at our relationship.

We had our first kiss in Liz's flat on the couch. After we broke apart I tenderly ran my fingers through her soft brown hair and down her booted legs.

'I'm so glad I met you' Liz told me her eyes full of tears.

'Me too' I replied, my eyes beginning to fill with tears also. 'I want our relationship to be really special, but at the same time I don't want to rush things. I've done it before with my previous relationships and I don't want to do it with you. I'm ready for a commitment that will last and I promise I will never let you down' My tears started to run down my cheeks as I said this.

Liz gently wiped away my tears as hers started running down her cheeks. I wiped hers away then we kissed again.

'Do you have a day off tomorrow' I asked. Liz replied that she did.

'You took me somewhere today, it's my turn tomorrow. Shall we meet at one o'clock' Liz agreed and we parted

I went back to my flat and began preparing our date for the next day

Last edited by reptongeek (September 16, 2021 5:27 pm)

September 16, 2021 5:40 pm  #866

Gemma's POV

Kate's girlfriend Rachel was coming to see her and she was very excited.

She had finished her trip in Europe and we were meeting her off the train at Chesham Station

Before we left my idle surfing on the Internet had found something Caroline would like so I bought it for her. The expected delivery date was that weekend when she would be meeting her goddaughter but I was sure someone would bring it in for her

We arrived at Chesham in good time and after a couple of trains past by Rachel's arrived.

They kissed on the platform and Kate introduced me.

'Nice to meet you. Kate's told me a lot about you.' I said

'Likewise' Rachel said shooting me a grin.

We took Rachel to her hotel and she told us about her trip to Denmark and Germany. She was having a brief break before heading off to France and Spain.

As she talked I was reminded of Groove the lead transformer in my fan fiction. I just hoped that she wouldn't compromise her relationship with Kate for her travels.

Kate seemed so happy in her first flushes of love, I didn't want her to end up like me. In love with someone who didn't love her back. A tear ran down my cheek as I thought this but I managed to wipe it away before the girls saw it

September 16, 2021 6:08 pm  #867

Caroline's POV

I was meeting Laura back at 145th Street Station. She had asked to meet her early as she wanted to tick off more stations as she'd cut the previous week early to meet her boyfriend.

I still wasn't sure what to think about her having two romantic partners, but decided it wasn't my place to interfere.

Our first part of our trip was down to Port Authority Bus Terminal and then through the station to 42nd Street Times Square and the S line platform. After going one stop to Grand Central we switched to a 4 line train Borough Hall.

We then had a short walk to Court Street and I casually asked Laura what it was like having both a boyfriend and a girlfriend.

She didn't say anything for a few seconds and then choked out;

'It's really hard.' Within seconds tears were streaming down her face.

'Oh Caroline, I don't know what to do' she sobbed. 'My roommate Megan advised me not to, because I'd have to choose at some point. And I don't want to lose either of them'

I hated seeing Laura cry and gave her a big hug.

'You need to talk to them' I told her. 'Maybe change your plan a little'

Laura nodded wiping away her streaming tears. We reached Court Street and got on our final train of the day to Bay Ridge 95 St

A girl about Laura's age was waiting for her. She was dressed in a duffel coat, beanie hat and black knee boots. She greeted Laura with a kiss and I let them go.

As I got back on the train to travel to Bay Avenue where I was meeting Eliott my apartment manager called and said a parcel had been delivered for me from Gemma.

My thoughts drifted towards my friend who was in England visiting her niece. I hoped she was having a good time, wasn't thinking about Sadie too much and finally what had she bought me.

I couldn't get too excited though. First I had a night with Eliott to concentrate on

September 17, 2021 4:17 am  #868

We dine as we have a lighthearted conversation, then decided to go to bed early, as Camilla and I had been working then shopping until the early evening, and William and Anna made a long trip. Next morning Camilla woke up earlier than usual and went out of the room, after a while she came back, gave me a kiss on the cheek and whispered that she had talked to her sister, catches up with her and told her about our engagement, I was surprised she was happy and not jealous.

I give Camilla a kiss and caress her thigh and calf, as she laid back in bed. I ask Camilla how she is feeling, she says she feels lighter, I stay and chat with Camilla for a while, then go to do some exercise, come back and shower, William and Anna had just woke up when I came back. I took a shower, left the door open in case Camilla decided to join me in the shower, then talk a bit with Camilla, should we set a date and tell William and Anna the wedding date already? We have already checked at Church availability as well as the flights and hotels for our honeymoon. Camilla decides...

September 17, 2021 5:02 am  #869

After I talked to my sister I climbed back in bed for a few min so Jarrod and I could talk. After a few min Jarrod decided to get up and exercise giving me a little while to rest in bed alone. As son as he was done I could hear him turning on the shower. He told me he was going to leave the door open in case I decided I wanted to join him. As William and Anna had just gotten up I thought better of it. Instead I waited until he was out of the shower and we talked for a bit before heading downstairs to join William and Anna for breakfast.

Jarrod asked me to seriously start thinking of a date I wanted to get married on. He couldn't wait to marry me and wanted to be able to tell William and Anna already as he was almost too excited to keep it to himself anymore. We had already checked different churches for availability as well as availability of hotels and flights for our honeymoon so all that was left was to pick a definite date.

"I hear there are lots of planning that go into a wedding and that it takes quite a while so would next yr be too long to wait? I mean I want to make sure every detail is perfect so I can't really see rushing things." I began excited yet slightly nervous about making such a big decision. "I also want to pick a date that has real significance for both of us. I want to make our wedding as special as possible. So what about the day we started dating? Or would you prefer a different date?" I finished nervously waiting for his response.

September 17, 2021 6:05 pm  #870

Caroline's POV

I arrived back at my flat and I couldn't wait to open my package from Gemma.

Ever since I'd heard she'd sent me something I had curbed my excitement as I didn't want Eliott to think my mind was elsewhere.

But after we parted at Downtown Crossing Station I allowed myself to think about her present

I carefully opened it up with a knife and saw it was another combiner for my collection. The Powermaster Monsters. The rarest of all the giftsets

My eyes filled with tears as I typed in my thanks to Gemma.

Board footera