You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 18, 2021 1:40 pm  #881

Re: Movie night

William's POV:

Anna asks me, straight shot with no turnarounds, how did I get so comfortable crying in front of Jarrod and Camilla, especially since I was embarrassed to cry in front of Anna. "Two things, the first is that once the tears have been clearly seen, there is honestly nothing else to hide. Now, why did I feel comfortable with Jarrod wiping my tears, well, he's my brother, but... to tell you the whole truth, we met the day I walked away from you without having the courage to speak, he made me see things I couldn't see before, and (blushing) he broke me as he talked about you, I mean, you know you as in us, he said I could lose you... I couldn't handle it and I broke down, fortunately we were alone, or so I thought, because Camilla entered as I was losing my battle against tears."

"I threw myself into his arms so he didn't see my tears but I didn't know his embrace would make me sob. I sobbed in his arms, when the hug ended, for the first time in my life, he wiped my tears and told me it was ok to cry, more so, it was good to have a release and get in touch with my feelings. I still felt embarrassed, then he asked me if I would rather cry in front of a man or a woman, thinking of the possible loss of image, I said woman, and to my surprise, that's when Camilla came in. I turned giving my back to her out of shame, I didn't want her to see my tear streaked face, but i also didn't want to admit I was crying, so I didn't wipe my face. She came closer and said hi, even touching my shoulder, at one point I knew I wouldn't get my way out, so I turned to face her, still extremely embarrassed, I threw myself in a hug so she didn't see my tears, but the hug made me sob. I couldn't control it nor had I been more embarrassed in my life, but when the hug ended, I felt her soft hands wipe my tears and I found out, nothing bad happened, she even encouraged me to let go, especially with you so our bond would grow stronger. So, basically, both Jarrod and Camilla talked to me about the benefits I would get not bottling things up, especially the fact that it wouldn't turn to anger and frustration anymore and I would be able to think clearer and calmer.

Jarrod said I could lose you forever if I continued behaving this way and the only way to get you back was being true to myself and allowing myself to show you what I feel. I couldn't afford that to happen."

September 18, 2021 3:31 pm  #882

i gave Jarrod  my list: Jessica (my mom, not my sisters ex obs), William, Anna, Sadie, Terry (My boss), Amanda (my boss), Hannah.

"I know it is short but that's all I could think of at the moment. I know there were more people I am forgetting." I said happily.

I then felt Jarrod softly caressing my thigh, his firm hands starting on my outer thigh slowly sliding down to my front thigh, continuing to slide to my inner thigh and ending at my knee.

"Remember we have guests and they are up." I begin smiling oointing to his hand. "Its getting late in think we should get ready to join them for breakfast." I finish leaningbin and giving Jarrod a quick kiss on his cheek.

September 18, 2021 3:52 pm  #883

Anna's pov:

I can't believe William was so honest. He answered all my questions. He gave me a better understanding of where he was coming from. He explained about the time he cried in front of Jarrod and Camilla and what they said to him. How they told him he'd feel better after crying (less angry and frustrated).  Also how they wiped his tears and nothing bad happened it even made him feel better. Also he told me by the time his tears were out he felt like it was useless trying to hide them (that would just be lying to everyone that they weren't there) as embarrassing as it was.

"I'm so glad you had that experience with Jarrod and Camilla. I'd love to thank them for this new version of you that I always knew was there deep down.'" I said happily leaning over and giving William a kiss on his cheek. "And always remember I'm always going to be here for you. That's what wives do. I promise to never make you feel bad for your emotions/feelings. I want you to feel open to come to me any time and I will always lovingly without judgement, wipe your tears lovingly and tenderly away." I finished lovingly looking into his eyes.

September 18, 2021 4:10 pm  #884

"Guess the list is under 20, we could get a beautiful small chapel in a beautiful location and celebrate at a local restaurant, a five table reservation would be enough. Care to start looking for the dress and the outfit for the dinner? I think I have the perfect location."

September 18, 2021 4:13 pm  #885

William's POV:

I was surprised how Anna took it that I cried in front of Camilla before I did in front of her, I am extremely happy she loves my "new me" and feel supported by her as she says she will never make me feel bad and wipe my tears. She gives me a look, staring at my eyes, which I feel a bit watery because of emotion.

A question came to my mind: "Since when does Jarrod have the confidence to lean on your thigh to kneel down, he never used to do that, what happened in order for that boundary to be crossed? Not that I mind, just curious."

Last edited by Amans lacrimae (September 18, 2021 4:15 pm)

September 18, 2021 4:48 pm  #886

Laura's POV

I was happy my boyfriend and my girlfriend had teamed up to make my life a little more easier, although I did sense there was a little tension  between them when we left the coffee shop.

I think I could guess why. Tristan did look a little too happy when Robyn was crying outside the shop because of the wind but I hoped they had patched things up. I wanted them both to be friends as our joint arrangement wouldn't work if they didn't get on.

After sending Tristan the promised text message, I had a request from Caroline who asked if I could send my route for the NY Ultimate Ride to her friend Gemma. Apparently her niece's partner was also undertaking the same challenge. I already had a copy on my phone so I quickly sent it to Gemma's phone

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

September 18, 2021 4:56 pm  #887

Gemma's POV

My phone bleeped with two messages. As we were in the middle of dinner I didn't read them right away but when I had a minute I looked at them

The first was from Caroline thanking me for her present and showing me the photo of her rejigged glass cabinet, and the second was from Laura giving me her route for the NY Subway Challenge for Rachel.

I had decided to get it for her to show support for her and Kate's relationship. I had told her my concerns, that I was worried she would neglect their budding relationship for her travels but she assured me she wouldn't 

I was starting to think about going home. I had only a few days left and it was time to prepare myself to go back to my house. The same house Sadie had spent a couple of weeks in.

Tears ran down my cheeks as I walked to a private corner of my sisters house. I knew my love for Sadie was eternal, that if would never die. 

September 18, 2021 5:45 pm  #888

reptongeek wrote:

Laura's POV

I was happy my boyfriend and my girlfriend had teamed up to make my life a little more easier, although I did sense there was a little tension  between them when we left the coffee shop.

I think I could guess why. Tristan did look a little too happy when Robyn was crying outside the shop because of the wind but I hoped they had patched things up. I wanted them both to be friends as our joint arrangement wouldn't work if they didn't get on.

After sending Tristan the promised text message, I had a request from Caroline who asked if I could send my route for the NY Ultimate Ride to her friend Gemma. Apparently her niece's partner was also undertaking the same challenge. I already had a copy on my phone so I quickly sent it to Gemma's phone

Tristan's POV:

I received the promised message from Laura: "What would you like to do this evening? I would love to spend it with you." My heart started beating faster, I really missed Laura. I quickly typed "We could spend it in my place, it's warm and comfortable, we can watch Five feet apart, I know you like emotional movies. I'd love if you could spend the night here, maybe we could watch more movies or a pajama sleepover, so, feel free to bring your cute pink shorts and white t-shirt  you often wear at home. I'll have dinner ready. Love you."

September 18, 2021 7:01 pm  #889

Laura's POV

I smiled at Tristan's text. I got ready and decided to also bring along my favourite Enid Blyton film The Island of Adventure.

Whilst it was true I did like sad movies, I also liked adventure ones too and the Enid Blyton film did the job in that department.

After putting on my ankle boots I scrunched my knee socks down to my ankles, got my coat and walked to Tristan's house

September 18, 2021 7:06 pm  #890

Kate's POV

I was pleased that Aunt Gemma gave Rachel a route through the NY subway

I was worried that she didn't like my girlfriend because of all the travelling she had planned, but that put my mind at rest

I was concerned about her though. Although she hadn't said anything publicly she seemed really sad about something. Had she been through a bad breakup or something.

My suspicions were aroused when I heard her sobbing in the corridor and I peaked round and saw tears streaming down her face. I sneaked away before she saw me to give her some privacy.

Board footera