You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 18, 2021 7:11 pm  #891

Re: Movie night

Robyn's POV

I arrived home after my meeting with Laura and Tristan. Taking my boots off in the hall, I then zipped them back up again ready to take back to my room

I hung up my coat and beanie on the peg and went to make myself a coffee before hitting the books again.

It was important to keep myself busy so I didn't think too much about what Laura and Tristan were doing. I had promised I would give them privacy as this was their week and I was determined to stick to it. Besides I had spent a lot of time with Laura this week anyway.

Putting my boots down in my wardrobe I opened my books and started to write one of my essays that was due Monday

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

September 18, 2021 8:05 pm  #892

Tristan's POV:

I heard a knock on the door, I was really excited to have Laura come to my place, she had been quite busy with Robyn. I hope she brought her outfit...

I open and see a stunningly beautiful girl wearing ankle boots, scrunched socks, showing some skin on her calves and a long coat that went all the way down to her knees. Her long hair looked beautiful too, tied with a lace.

I walk her in and the sushi rolls are already on the table in front of the sofa, where we will watch movies. I help her take her coat off, she left me breathless, she looked beautiful, she was wearing...

September 18, 2021 10:35 pm  #893

Jarrod decides we should have a small wedding at a local restaurant seeing as we cant think of too many people we'd like to invite. He wants me to start looking for a wedding dress and a dress for the dinner. He's so excited I begin to think he's rushing things just a bit.

"Lets get down to breakfast I think William and Anna must have been waiting quite a while by now as I heard them head downstairs quite a while ago." I began quickly. "About the dresses, I'd love to start looking when I have time, but I'd like to take my time and find just the right dress. I'm thinking of going to a fancy wedding dress shop. I'd love to have someone go with me for their opinions as well. I'm thinking about another girl though. Do you think I should ask Anna?  I mean I'd also like to ask my best friend Jessica but she's usually busy where as she lives out of state." I finished quickly waiting to get Jarrod's honest opinion before we went downstairs.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (September 18, 2021 10:38 pm)

September 18, 2021 10:46 pm  #894

Anna's pov:

William then came right out and asked me what led Jarrod to becoming so confident in kneeling down and wiping my tears? He was surprised to see that boundary crossed. He did tell me however that he didn't mind. Wich made me happy.

"To be perfectly honest, this wasn't the first time Jarrod has seen nor wiped my tears. Jarrod came over the day you ran out of the house. He came specifically looking for you. The day you asked him to come. He saw me and noticed I looked upset. He asked me what was wrong and I just couldn't hold back. I completely broke down. He was such a gentleman and told me it was ok and delicately wiped my tears and gave me a hug so I could cry. It was the first time in a long time (up to that point) that I felt completely cared for and understood." I said quietly hoping I hadn't said too much.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (September 18, 2021 10:48 pm)

September 19, 2021 3:51 am  #895

Amans lacrimae wrote:

Tristan's POV:

I heard a knock on the door, I was really excited to have Laura come to my place, she had been quite busy with Robyn. I hope she brought her outfit...

I open and see a stunningly beautiful girl wearing ankle boots, scrunched socks, showing some skin on her calves and a long coat that went all the way down to her knees. Her long hair looked beautiful too, tied with a lace.

I walk her in and the sushi rolls are already on the table in front of the sofa, where we will watch movies. I help her take her coat off, she left me breathless, she looked beautiful, she was wearing...

Laura's POV

A black sleeveless high cut dress that finished just above my knees. It was decorated in various sized squares in red, blue and green.

Having got rid of my outer shoes I suggested we watch The Island of Adventure first

September 19, 2021 4:35 am  #896

Answering Camilla's question: "I suggest you take Hannah, I'm not sure Anna is available, considering her newly found relationship with William and her job, but if she is up for it, she has good taste". I softly and teasingly pat her thigh a couple of times, then we go to the table to have breakfast...

September 19, 2021 4:40 am  #897

William's POV:

I was surprised hearing Anna's answer, I felt grateful with Jarrod, he did what I didn't at the time. It was already getting kind of late, I softly patted her thigh, leaving my hand there for a second, sliding my hand all the way to her calf, giving it a soft squeeze, motioning her to go have breakfast.

September 19, 2021 1:10 pm  #898

Tristan's POV:

Laura suggested watching The Adventure Island first and she took her shoes off as she sat in the couch. I saw her dress slide a couple of inches, exposing her slender thighs. I put the movie and sat next to Laura, I grabbed a sushi roll and crossed my other arm across Laura's shoulders caressing her soft arms as the movie started.

September 19, 2021 1:27 pm  #899

Laura's POV

We were both enjoying the film. When the four children went down the mineshaft and were captured by the men, Tristan jumped in fright spilling his third sushi roll on the carpet.

We temporarily stopped the film while we cleared up and then watched to the end.

Tristan made fun of me because I liked watching the credits, but as it was a low budget film they weren't that long at all.

We then moved onto Tristan's choice Five Feet Apart. I wasn't sure it was going to make me cry to be honest, but it had Haley Lu Richardson in it and I liked her

September 19, 2021 1:42 pm  #900

Kate's POV

We were travelling down to Heathrow Airport to drop Aunt Gemma off for her plane. Rachel was coming with us too, she was walking the route between two of the Underground stations to see if it was quicker to run back to Heathrow Terminals 1,2,3 and get a Heathrow Terminal 5 train as opposed to simply waiting for seven minutes at Heathrow Terminal 4

Aunt Gemma seemed a little subdued on the way back. She hadn't mentioned seeing me the previous evening when she was crying in the corridor, but I was still worried about her.

She seemed okay back at the house, saying bye to Sophie with a fist bump and telling her to keep on supporting special places. Sophie had giggled and given her a hug. Her crush on  Aunt Gemma had simply been that, just a crush.

We hugged goodbye at the gate with tears running down my cheeks. When we parted I saw she'd been crying too, a final tear falling off the left hand side of her face.

As she walked through the gate to go to her plane, my mum spoke.

'Her name was Sadie' she told me. 'She met her in hospital when she went to see your Great Nanna and it was love at first sight. Unfortunately Sadie didn't feel the same way about her'

Tears streamed down my face. My poor aunt

'Will she be okay' I sobbed. Mum gave me a hug

'She'll be sad for a while, but yes I think she will be eventually'

I wiped my streaming tears away and we went back to the car to wait for Rachel

Board footera