You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 19, 2021 1:57 pm  #901

Re: Movie night

Tristan's POV:

I faked fright at the scene in the mineshaft to have an excuse to hold Laura closer to me, I pulled her tighter to me and squeezed her soft, slender thigh with the hand I threw the sushi, it felt warm and it jiggled with the hard initial contact, her muscles put some resistance before giving in, I love her body, and I also love her mind.

I put the next movie, and both Haley Lu and Cole Sprouse have cystic fibrosis, therefore they can't get close to each other, they start a relationship on the hospital, as their bed was next to each other. At one point Haley falls hard on the ice and Cole lifts her, she is not breathing, he gives her mouth to mouth, risking to infect her.
I pat and keep my hand on Laura's thigh and turn to see her face, specifically her eyes...

September 19, 2021 2:09 pm  #902

Laura's POV

... which were filling with tears. This movie had finally got me!!

A tear gently slid down my cheek and Tristan caught it before it fell onto my dress

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

September 19, 2021 2:20 pm  #903

Tristan's POV:

...to my surprise, her beautiful eyes are slowly filling with tears, I wait patiently, caress her smooth cheek and a tear overflows and gently slides down Laura's cheek, I adjusted my fingers to catch it. It felt warm to the touch, I can't remember the last time I wiped her tears, I swiftly and tenderly rub the back of my fingers to dry her tear streak, she...

September 19, 2021 3:09 pm  #904

Laura's POV

... turns and gently kissed Tristan on the lips for several seconds. I break apart and he kisses me back. We forget the rest of the movie and continue kissing.

When the credits start to roll and we realise we missed the end we smiled gently to ourselves and moved to our respective bedrooms - his mum had put me in the spare room - to get ready for bed.

I didn't mind sleeping apart from Tristan, I wasn't ready yet to sleep with either of my romantic partners. I did let Tristan have a look at my night clothes briefly before he returned to his room. I switched off the light and got into bed closing my eyes

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

September 19, 2021 3:41 pm  #905

Tristan's POV:

I was surprised by Laura's reaction, I didn't complain, though I wanted to watch the ending with her, as seeing her reaction here, I could only wonder how she would be by the end, the make out session was quite steamy, we couldn't keep our hands off each other, I caressed her cheeks lovingly, seeing if there were more tears as we kissed, then my caresses went lower, first to her slim arms, then her shapely abs and waist, then her thighs, I felt the fabric of her dress until I reached the hem, then I felt her soft, warm thighs. I stopped there as we weren't ready to take the next step yet.

When we finished kissing and caressing, we found out we missed the rest of the movie. We went each to our room to change into our night clothes, then came out to say goodnight. Laura looked stunningly beautiful and sexy with her pink mid-thigh shorts and her short sleeve white t-shirt.

Next morning, I had an idea to keep a great memory of this date. I go and knock on Laura's door, she opens and I propose: "Good morning sweetheart, I have an idea for this morning, would you like to do a reaction video, we'll continue from where we left off the movie so we don't have to watch it all over again, what do you say?" I have in mind recording a video of Laura walking to the living room to sit in front of the tv, then place the camera on a stand and record us as we watch the movie.

September 19, 2021 6:00 pm  #906

Jarrod said he thought it would be better to take my cousin Hannah when I try on wedding dresses because he thought Anna would be too busy with her new found relationship with  William and her job. Then he tenderly patted my thigh before we got up and weren't downstairs for breakfast.

"I understand, but would you mind if I asked anyways? The worst she can say is no." I asked while we made our way into the kitchen, not surprised to find William and Anna already there.

September 19, 2021 6:13 pm  #907

"Sure, like I mentioned, ask both and hopefully Anna will be able to help you, at least every now and then." Then, we head to the table and have breakfast with William and Anna.

September 19, 2021 6:31 pm  #908

Anna's pov:

William patted my thigh then slid his hand all the way to my calf giving it a tender squeeze. He then motioned that it was time for us to go down for breakfast.

We got downstairs and went into the kitchen. To our surprise neither Jarrod nor Camilla was there. I naturally assumed they were still sleeping as we never heard them this morning. We sat down at the kitchen table and waited a few minutes making small talk about the weekend.

Before we knew it we heard footsteps behind us. We both turned around to see Jarrod and Camilla walking into the kitchen

"Good morning." Camilla said happily to both William and I.

"So what would everyone like for breakfast?" Jarrod asked before anyone had a chance to answer Camilla.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (September 19, 2021 6:33 pm)

September 19, 2021 7:02 pm  #909

William's POV:

I turn to Anna, teasingly pat her thigh, keeping my hand there (I love feeling her relaxed muscles jiggle in my hands) and say: "Whatever is easier, don't worry about us" I smile. I turn to Anna: "Do you have a better idea my queen?", as I say this I caress her thigh from the hem of her  night clothes to her knee and back, giving a soft squeeze at her inner thigh where her knee bends and another soft squeeze at her upper inner thigh, feeling it mold to the pressure my hand applies.

Last edited by Amans lacrimae (September 19, 2021 7:18 pm)

September 19, 2021 7:06 pm  #910

Jarrod asked us what we wanted for breakfast as soon as we entered the kitchen.

William and Anna both choose cereal saying they didn't want to make him cook. I told Jarrod not to worry about cooking for me as I just wanted some coffee and a bowl of oatmeal I also didn't wanted him to have to cook. Jarrod just grabbed himself a cup of coffee for himself and a coupe of bowls and spoons for William and Anna.

"The milk is in the fridge and the cereal in in the cabinet above the microwave. Feel free to help yourselves. I mean you are family." Jarrod said pointing to the fridge and cabinet before pouring himself a cup of coffee and sitting down next go me at the table.

"So we've been meaning to talk to both of you." I began excitedly after everyone had finally sat down. "We've chosen a date for our wedding. Apr 24 of next yr. We wanted to get married on the day we got together. Jarrod let me choose and I thought it was a romantic. Also I'm thinking about going wedding dress shopping sometime in the near future and I was wondering Anna if you'd accompany me whenever you have time. I'd love to get another woman's opinion." I finished rambling excitedly

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (September 20, 2021 5:23 am)

Board footera